RPGM Nex(e)us Institute [v0.05.2] [TheHypnotizator]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Wratshu

Aug 12, 2018
Let me open the game real quick
Talk to all the staff member (they are in a different room), don't leave the building, check bathroom in the right side
Edit : i think there are 8 staff member, i could be wrong, it's been a while since i play it from the beginning
i have found the staff member that sould trigger the event, but i think is bugged because it doesn't trigger anithing

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
i have found the staff member that sould trigger the event, but i think is bugged because it doesn't trigger anithing
You can only see the event at the beginning, you can't even leave the building before you talk to all the professor
Can i have your save file so i can check it? 1664790340001.png
There should be someone in this toilet, it's the bad ending 3

sagara_souma

Feb 23, 2019
i have found the staff member that sould trigger the event, but i think is bugged because it doesn't trigger anything
I've just given it a shot from the start, and it should work as long as you've talked to all seven of the other teachers in the building. There are two on the bottom hallway, three in the top left corner, and two in the top right. There's some text when you walk into each of their rooms, and a conversation with each of them. You have to make sure you've spoken directly to all seven. Then you should see a maid sitting in the bathroom on the right side. If she's there, the bad end will give you a game over, so save first.

sagara_souma

Feb 23, 2019
i have missed it, my save are far from there start
Same, I've just accepted the fact that I'm not going to unlock that ending in the gallery because I'm not going to play through everything again from the start to try and add it in. I also don't know if doing that would even work, since it does give you an actual return to title game over. At least if you want to see it you can start a new game and get to the scene's trigger in about 3 minutes if you skip through the text, so you could always just make a save that goes straight to that scene. Bit of a hassle not having a global gallery for these things though.

Harleking31

Jan 6, 2022
Ok so I have a savefile right before starting the main quest, and I'm trying to find this side quest mentioned in the changelogs, but I'm not having any luck
I know it says to get in room 610, but I can't enter it no matter when I try

sagara_souma

Feb 23, 2019
Ok so I have a savefile right before starting the main quest, and I'm trying to find this side quest mentioned in the changelogs, but I'm not having any luck
If I remember right, the side quest can be found by
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have to do the first main quest before you can access it.
To do the thing with room 610 for the main quest,

Reactions: Harleking31

Harleking31

Jan 6, 2022
If I remember right, the side quest can be found by
You have to do the first main quest before you can access it.
To do the thing with room 610 for the main quest,
Wait when you say fiddle, you mean getting into the generator room and doing something to the 610 generator? Because I'm trying to interact with it and it's doing nothing

sagara_souma

Feb 23, 2019
Wait when you say fiddle, you mean getting into the generator room and doing something to the 610 generator? Because I'm trying to interact with it and it's doing nothing
It's not the 610 generator, it's the 720 generator. Middle of the bottom row in the back left section. They really ought to just mark interactable things with sparkles, having to root through all 35 of the identical generators followed by randomly checking doors to go to their room after wasn't the best experience.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
The new event in room 610 is only available after you've completed the "gamer girl" side quest. It's just a bonus scene involving one of the generic NPCs from that quest. The side quest itself is started by going to the school's computer lab, but you can only start it after completing the main quest as far as it goes in the current version.

Harleking31

Jan 6, 2022
It's not the 610 generator, it's the 720 generator. Middle of the bottom row in the back left section. They really ought to just mark interactable things with sparkles, having to root through all 35 of the identical generators followed by randomly checking doors to go to their room after wasn't the best experience.
The new event in room 610 is only available after you've completed the "gamer girl" side quest. It's just a bonus scene involving one of the generic NPCs from that quest. The side quest itself is started by going to the school's computer lab, but you can only start it after completing the main quest as far as it goes in the current version.
Ok thanks to the both of you
It had been mentioned that to do the 610 thing you had to load a save before ending the main quest, so I thought you had to do something else before finishing it(talk to an npc, fiddle with a generator, or something along those lines)

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
(I wonder if they just reported the update to try to prevent the mods from jumping the gun and slapping "abandoned" on the game like they love to do.)
No, I reported that there was an updated version because there's no good reason not to have the most recent public version. The dev had nothing to do with reporting it to the uploaders.

The game isn't at risk to get the "abandoned" prefix, there are monthly Patreon update reports now.

is there any barefoot trample in this game
Not yet at least. It's not really a foot fetish game for now, but there are human footstool parts. This comes the closest:

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2017
There needs to be a gallery option in this game. Yeah there's the bad ending gallery but I wanna be able to rewatch some of the other scenes as well

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes