RPGM Nex(e)us Institute [v0.05.2] [TheHypnotizator]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

TheHGuyH

Apr 12, 2018
Does anyone know if saves from 0.03 will be able to carry over to 0.04?
Saves do carry over, but because of how the new content works you'd have to have not started the quest, so if you didn't already start the Pro Gamer quest you're fine, but if you did you'll have to restart

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So I'm not sure if I did this properly, but I *think* I've attached a save file from the end of the 0.03 content that should be compatible with 0.04. None of the side quests have been started, the first two girls have been brainwashed into the not-mindless state, and I've picked up the red orb.

Reactions: grantemp07

L12@

Feb 7, 2018
Does anyone know how the view the pics in the pic folder, they are all png_ files now.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Well yes but no news in his patreon that’s strange
Look at the Patreon post history. There have been multiple instances of ~50 day gaps between posts. In a row. They went from August 23 to October 8 to November 28 to January 18.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
New version was posted on patreon
Noice. Although it seems to be... 0.04.1? There's also a patron-locked post saying something about something. Man, if there's one thing I feel should never be behind a paywall, it's information... Like, I'm fine with someone staying silent, but saying something and then only letting people who pay hear it? Anywho, anyone know what the changelog is while we wait? And if there's anything important of note in that locked post?

grantemp07

Apr 5, 2020
Patch Notes for the new update:

• A new scene related to the side quest "Pro Gamer" (after completing the quest, if you have Diana, talk to her at the castle. In case you don't have Diana after her quest, in order to access room 610 you will need a save prior to the conclusion of the "Pro Gamer" quest. You can use any save before the last interaction with Abigail, which leads to the completion of the mission).
  • Introduction of a “Bad Ending” gallery (to access it, after completing the first main quest, talk to Sarah and Gracie at least once, then talk to Abigail and choose the "Build" option).
  • Some extra dialogue with Diana
  • A hundred new images.
Overall doesn't seem like a whole lot, beyond the quality of life bad-end gallery

sagara_souma

Feb 23, 2019
Patch Notes for the new update:

Overall doesn't seem like a whole lot, beyond the quality of life bad-end gallery
It adds one new scene, and that's about it as far as I can tell. It says there's 100 new images, but that feels like they just counted up how many frames the new scene is, if there's anything else new to the game I don't know where it is. It was a pretty good scene, but it would be nice if the game could get more content a bit faster.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Finally got around to playing 0.04, it's just the one event with the game this time right? It's an annoyingly large world to be just wandering around randomly, it would really help if there were a decent walkthrough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes