RPGM Nex(e)us Institute [v0.05.2] [TheHypnotizator]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes
Nov 28, 2019
Despite all the disclaimers about english not being their first language, the english in this is actually really damn good. I've seen native english speakers write worse dialogue in their games.

Aflac

Jul 16, 2018
I'm still confused on how to get the 2nd Bad End.
If you're still confused on how to get the 2nd bad end for the new update check the spoiler tag below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not 100% sure on this but you may or may not need to complete the siren side quest before this happens, this has only popped up after the quest and I haven't tried to get it to appear prior.

As for how the gallery works, once you get through whatever event you're encountering without triggering a bad end, it will unlock said bad end in the gallery for you to view. For example

Last edited:

L12@

Feb 7, 2018
If you're still confused on how to get the 2nd bad end for the new update check the spoiler tag below.

I'm not 100% sure on this but you may or may not need to complete the siren side quest before this happens, this has only popped up after the quest and I haven't tried to get it to appear prior.

As for how the gallery works, once you get through whatever event you're encountering without triggering a bad end, it will unlock said bad end in the gallery for you to view. For example

What about the 3rd bad end?

Apr 28, 2020
Did I understand correctly that in this game, if an MC falls under someone else's hypnosis and obeys someone, this is considered a bad ending and the game ends? And there is no way to play the game as a sub MC?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Did I understand correctly that in this game, if an MC falls under someone else's hypnosis and obeys someone, this is considered a bad ending and the game ends? And there is no way to play the game as a sub MC?
Yes. You can turn everyone else into subs, and you can see a bunch of bad endings where the protagonist becomes a sub, but you can't continue playing as a sub.

SpHu

Jun 28, 2022
How to play this game? I approached all the girls in the classrooms and corridors and the only thing I found was a dangerous scene in the toilet and that's it. I've reached a dead end. How to continue the game?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
How to play this game? I approached all the girls in the classrooms and corridors and the only thing I found was a dangerous scene in the toilet and that's it. I've reached a dead end. How to continue the game?
If you've talked to all of the teachers, leave the building and explore the world. Also there's another bad end in the storeroom if you want.

Aflac

Jul 16, 2018
No, I meant at the start of the game. And the Hypnotic Light event.
The light event is a part of the main questline, simply play through the main story and you should get most of the bad ends unlocked in the gallery. Play through the side quests to unlock the rest.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
So is there a cheat or a way to skip the fire section during the Pro Gamer quest? If not, you absolutely must add a way to skip it.

This is so incredibly poorly implemented I cannot comprehend how there's seemingly no easy way to skip it.

And then having to go back to menu, hit continue, click through all the dialogue just to retry a segment seemingly designed to frustrate the player as much as possible..

And assuming you even reach the crystals, what are you supposed to do then? It seems like they can't be interacted with?

Why is this a thing that exists lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Sarolt

TheHGuyH

Apr 12, 2018
So is there a cheat or a way to skip the fire section during the Pro Gamer quest? If not, you absolutely must add a way to skip it.

This is so incredibly poorly implemented I cannot comprehend how there's seemingly no easy way to skip it.

And then having to go back to menu, hit continue, click through all the dialogue just to retry a segment seemingly designed to frustrate the player as much as possible..

And assuming you even reach the crystals, what are you supposed to do then? It seems like they can't be interacted with?

Why is this a thing that exists lol
You can't skip that section, but if you do reach the crystals you don't have to dodge the fireballs because they don't spawn on those tiles. And if you reach the crystals you just wait out the timer, that's the whole section, you're supposed dodge the fireballs. It's not really all that hard if you're a, Pro Gamer

Lepworra

Mar 18, 2020
I'm stuck after talking to the Succubus after first meeting Mary? I can't continue the main mission.. Succubus said to meet her at the castle but I went there and she said We can't continue the main mission rn.

cameron04

Jul 6, 2019
is the final bad ending the computer with meleady because every time i get it it goes to the game over screen and wont unlock it in the gallary

Aflac

Jul 16, 2018
is the final bad ending the computer with meleady because every time i get it it goes to the game over screen and wont unlock it in the gallary
you don't unlock the scenes in the gallery by performing the bad end, pick the options that prevent the bad end and after the event is over and you didn't get a bad end, the scene will be unlocked in the gallery

Rel Teeg

Oct 25, 2022
I am new at this kind of game. I was wondering where the gallery is for all sexual scenes is in this game (I know games like Coming of Age has that) and also can I hide the text and what key do I use? I have tried mouse and every key it seems. Thanks for helping.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes