RPGM Nex(e)us Institute [v0.05.2] [TheHypnotizator]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Sarolt

Jul 14, 2022
Does anybody have any news on the dev ? There has not been any new update on the game or patreon page since February.

Also I am wondering why the abandoned tag has not yet been assigned to the game, given its lack of updates.

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
Does anybody have any news on the dev ? There has not been any new update on the game or patreon page since February.

Also I am wondering why the abandoned tag has not yet been assigned to the game, given its lack of updates.
They still have health problems afaik

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
If the game gets any tag, it should be Hiatus, not Abandoned, since the dev announced it ahead of time, explained the reasons why, and put the Patreon page on pause. Even before their health issues, the game regularly took 4-6 months between updates.

Though apparently the dev has been checking this site recently so hopefully they can at least tell us how their health is doing. Although maybe they're afraid of how people will react if they say they've been better for a while but the next update isn't close to ready. You know how people on this site can get, even when the Patreon payments are on pause.

cameron04

Jul 6, 2019
there is an info update on patreon just for anyone who doesn't check that. He is going to continue development at the end of september.

ViribiNan

Feb 26, 2023
I was wondering about how the character models were done, as I've seen some games that use them but… to be honest, this is my favourite among all of the games with this kind of models.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I was wondering about how the character models were done, as I've seen some games that use them but… to be honest, this is my favourite among all of the games with this kind of models.
I believe this game uses a program called 3D Custom Maid 2, although I don't know anything more about that.

Memesan

Jun 18, 2018
This is using Koikatsu for the models I'm pretty sure.
I'm 99% certain it's COM3D2. Koikatsu character models look quite different and use different shading. I also definitely recognize some of the backgrounds and clothing items used throughout the game.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Oh good. I literally just checked yesterday to see if there was any news. If nothing else, this confirms that their recovery went well, so that's good to hear.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes