RPGM Nex(e)us Institute [v0.05.2] [TheHypnotizator]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

TheHGuyH

Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 3220397

What about those 2 red bad endings?
If you ever have any questions you might wanna check out this guide, as it has every Bad End listed and where they can be found. For that 3rd one you will have to restart though, as it can only be found in the Prologue of the game
Updated Version of the guide, now including a Map with the locations marked, as well as the updated list of Bad Endings, enjoy the game!

Reactions: Bielan24

Aflac

Jul 16, 2018
All the bad ends in the gallery are unlocked by selecting the option that does not lead to a bad end. so as you progress through the game the bad ends are unlocked in the gallery

You don't have to witness the bad end in order to unlock it in the gallery

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
All the bad ends in the gallery are unlocked by selecting the option that does not lead to a bad end. so as you progress through the game the bad ends are unlocked in the gallery
The exception to this is the last two. The gallery is actually only unlocked by reaching a point where you can no longer see those scenes through playing the game, and there are two scenes that are still accessible at the end of the current content. One of them involves going back to the computer where you did the video game side quest, but I forget what the other was. I think if you keep going to sleep, the protagonist might say something like "I should check in on ____" or something, but I might be misremembering.

Aflac

Jul 16, 2018
The exception to this is the last two. The gallery is actually only unlocked by reaching a point where you can no longer see those scenes through playing the game, and there are two scenes that are still accessible at the end of the current content. One of them involves going back to the computer where you did the video game side quest, but I forget what the other was. I think if you keep going to sleep, the protagonist might say something like "I should check in on ____" or something, but I might be misremembering.
You are referring to the same scene, in order to trigger that scene with melody,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the 2nd scene, I believe the one you're referring to is this one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All the other scenes are acquired by simply playing through the game and not getting a game over, or in your words, playing through the game to the point where you cannot trigger a game over scene naturally anymore, hence why they unlock in the gallery afterwards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bielan24

ViribiNan

Feb 26, 2023
Credit where credit is due, this is by far one of the few games that catches the mind control as its focus… it's a pity that most games with "Mind control" only use the tag to justify some kind of instant manipulation or something along the lines.

This is clearly great for mind control enjoyers, thanks for working on it.

Bielan24

Jun 10, 2022
Credit where credit is due, this is by far one of the few games that catches the mind control as its focus… it's a pity that most games with "Mind control" only use the tag to justify some kind of instant manipulation or something along the lines.

This is clearly great for mind control enjoyers, thanks for working on it.
So it’s also sexual game. Mind control to foot fetish it’s hot asf. Turn ppl to the furniture like footstool

ShdowNepto

Nov 8, 2018
well i'm waiting for the update... i´m liked this proyect but the hiatus for nearly year and half, kill the mood. however i´m interesting yet for the game.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes