RPGM Nex(e)us Institute [v0.05.2] [TheHypnotizator]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
New update from hypnotizator
Basically a temporary deactivation to the payment of the patreon until the new update is ready for release
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
As soon as my condition will improve (I hope in a short time), I will complete the work on the last update of the game and only when the new update will be ready for the release I'll reactivate the normal subscription functions to the Patreon.
Err, wait, do they mean "latest"? Because nothing else about the post sounds like they're planning on it being the "last" update, especially the part about reactivating the subscription service when it's done.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Yes, I meant the update I'm currently working on. It will not be the final game update. Sorry for the confusion, my bad.
Alright, good to know. I was worried that meant your health issues were something permanent and disabling. Hope you get better soon.

Sarolt

Jul 14, 2022
Does anyone have a safe file for the side quest Pro Gamer right after beting the fire balls mini game ? I just cannot manage to get past that minigame. The timing for those fireballs is just horrible and with each time being hit by one resulting in a game over I just lost my patience with going back each time try again. A word for the dev is to make this minigame more easy or to just offer an option to skip it for people who just do no want to bother with wasting time on mini game.

Later edit after many failed attempts. I managed to get past the minigame. I leave attached the save with the comleted mini-game. (The first mission from the main quest and the side quest A Really Sweet Voice are complete, the other side quest are not started. Also the gallery is available in the castle)

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Does anyone have a safe file for the side quest Pro Gamer right after beting the fire balls mini game ? I just cannot manage to get past that minigame. The timing for those fireballs is just horrible and with each time being hit by one resulting in a game over I just lost my patience with going back each time try again. A word for the dev is to make this minigame more easy or to just offer an option to skip it for people who just do no want to bother with wasting time on mini game.

Later edit after many failed attempts. I managed to get past the minigame. I leave attached the save with the comleted mini-game. (The first mission from the main quest and the side quest A Really Sweet Voice are complete, the other side quest are not started. Also the gallery is available in the castle)
Yeah the minigames suck. For the fireballs one, don't try to react to dodge them, they are too fast. Instead learn a pattern of movement that gets you through them.

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
Agreed on the fireball game sucking ass, and the lights minigame is not far behind. While I'm sure some people like them, there should be really an option for people to skip them (especially if you replay the game every new release).

Reactions: Horagen81

DrewLichter

Oct 5, 2019
The lights minigame specifically is fine, because there IS a skip option: if you remember to go back to the breakers you can turn off the lights and fully skip it. I fully missed that minigame on my playthrough so while I don't know how difficult the game is, I know that it is skippable

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
The lights minigame specifically is fine, because there IS a skip option: if you remember to go back to the breakers you can turn off the lights and fully skip it. I fully missed that minigame on my playthrough so while I don't know how difficult the game is, I know that it is skippable
But there's a key item in that dungeon which is missable if you skip that dungeon entirely (to say nothing of all the content in that dungeon). It doesn't do anything yet, but it's likely intended to unlock *something* eventually, and missing it because you didn't want to do a minigame that shouldn't be there to begin with isn't cool. Especially if you find out you have to redo the entire game to get it on your next playthrough once the thing it does is finally implemented.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
For all who have trouble with the minigame.

Unzip and put it into your data folder -> overwrite the current one

por42

Sep 2, 2020
Q do you need to have played the bad end to unlock them (im mising 2)
maby make it so they unlock if you have done the related qwest ?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Q do you need to have played the bad end to unlock them (im mising 2)
maby make it so they unlock if you have done the related qwest ?
I'm pretty sure they unlock when you've progressed past the point they would be available (e.g. completing the related quest), and actually don't unlock from just seeing them. However, the last two can't be unlocked yet, since they're available at the end of the current content. (This means you can still get them normally without having to look in the gallery, though.)

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Nex E Us Institute[0.04.2] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1.33 GB/ 164 MB)

Reactions: Gandalf51

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
question before i download the game and get my tissues ready
is there any option to be a sub to different female npcs or i can only be a domme ?
also if i become a sub does that lead to a bad end ?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
question before i download the game and get my tissues ready
is there any option to be a sub to different female npcs or i can only be a domme ?
also if i become a sub does that lead to a bad end ?
MC is domme, but there are a lot of bad ends where she is on the sub side.

Mordredkx

Feb 6, 2022
I always ask myself: why don't we have more lesbian harem games?
The answer is that with so much power we would become arrogant, malicious, wars would start and end because of it. Because it's not possible for something so delicious not to be a general taste of humanity, this game is so good, I won't leave the house until I finish it.

• Haha
Reactions: web720

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
Just starting the game, got to the point where I explore the faculties and found the hypnotized maid sitting in the toilet, how do I proceed? I think I'm supposed to rest, but I don't know how to do that

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
Just starting the game, got to the point where I explore the faculties and found the hypnotized maid sitting in the toilet, how do I proceed? I think I'm supposed to rest, but I don't know how to do that
exit the faculties, you will then go to world map, iirc your house is in southeast of the world map

Reactions: Traveler12345
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes