Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Sarah goes to school with them, so there will be more opportunities to interact with her in various ways both positive and negative. Choosing either Tasha or Jessica will have minimum impact on future events so you don't have to fret over it.

Probably. There's no true incest in the story yet but it is planned as an option for day... I want to say 16/17. So there's still a long way to go to get there.

They can be avoided, however if either the father or the stepmother become too unhappy, their relationship will end and conclude the story, so you might want to throw them a bone from time to time.

When I first started making AVNs, I got a little over-ambitious, wrote a web-based game engine and planned on making a massive game where you got to choose which character you wanted to be out of several but it was a lot of work and didn't seem to gain any traction, so I put it on pause and came up with this one instead. The game on his screen is that original AVN.

In the beginning, during that opening sequence that introduces the family members, I had it set to allow players to rename each of the characters. However, the system I'm using to do the text-messages (which I really like as it's a HUGE time-save) is loaded at runtime and the characters cannot be renamed in it. So if I implemented a way to rename the characters, in the text-message app, it would still show the original names. It took a lot of modding to get it to work the way I wanted it to and no matter what I tried, I could not get it to accept changed names. If anyone out there can get that to work, I'd re-enable name-changing. As it was, I gave up and just left the names hard-coded. Some of my favourite AVNs don't allow you to rename the characters and it never bothered me.

Yes, the game starts on the first weekend. Doug and Jessica get married on the second weekend, and on the third weekend, Bobby will have the opportunity to spend it at his mother's.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One of my favourite AVNs is "A Wife and Mother". It's really well done with a great story and slow progression with a female protagonist where you cannot rename any of the characters. My game was greatly inspired by that one as well as "The Adventurous Couple", and "The Office Wife", just to name a few.

There are some yes. Granted the ones on day one are garbage 2-framed animations, but beyond that they are a lot better and will be going forward.

Thanks. I like stories with that slow progression and a big reason for it is to give a lot of opportunities to make minor choices that, by themselves don't effect the story in a significant way, but in the long-term will. That way the story is a lot less linear, which is what I'm trying to avoid. I want a story with significant replay value.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, another question: Do you plan on adding pregnancy and/or breeding content for all of those of us who really want to win?

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
As soon as I see the tags go "Male protagonist, Female Protagonist, Multiple Protagonist" I know that the tags no longer tell me fuck all about a game or what to expect with it aside from a mess. And I see this one is carrying the ambiguity shotgun tag approach even further with mutually exclusive kinds of tags like "cheating" AND "swinging" which are two whole different vibes.

Reactions: Hyperserver

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
Oh I actually quite liked this... I was into how messy it was (for want of a better term) and how many different pairing it seems like there can be, I'm sure it'll become quite a satisfying fuckfest.
I completely agree with your thoughts.
Until now, there are so many variable options for behaviors and relationships on the horizon that, in my opinion, it is easy to get lost and literally up going (in a concrete way) nowhere.
Starting from the basic principle that every game has "ramps" for its ascents and "precipices" for its falls, a textualized map (basic walkthrough) is more than necessary here. That's what I think.:unsure:

Reactions: onefingersalute

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Oh I actually quite liked this... I was into how messy it was (for want of a better term) and how many different pairing it seems like there can be, I'm sure it'll become quite a satisfying fuckfest.
Agreed. Can't wait to turn the family into a fuckfest :sneaky:
But as good as this game goes I can see majority of players are not into multiple protagonist kind of game. For me personally it's like 90% of the AVN are focused onto 1 MC so this kind of game is refreshing af. Heck even good games like ORS had tons of people suggesting deleting the Ian/Lena from the game :FacePalm:
Sometimes having a few games that run the plot with different perspective can be fun too, after all it's a pretty rare find in comparison to single MC focused games.

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
Agreed. Can't wait to turn the family into a fuckfest :sneaky:
But as good as this game goes I can see majority of players are not into multiple protagonist kind of game. For me personally it's like 90% of the AVN are focused onto 1 MC so this kind of game is refreshing af. Heck even good games like ORS had tons of people suggesting deleting the Ian/Lena from the game :FacePalm:
Sometimes having a few games that run the plot with different perspective can be fun too, after all it's a pretty rare find in comparison to single MC focused games.
Hi! Just out of curiosity: What game is ORS?;)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
As soon as I see the tags go "Male protagonist, Female Protagonist, Multiple Protagonist" I know that the tags no longer tell me fuck all about a game or what to expect with it aside from a mess. And I see this one is carrying the ambiguity shotgun tag approach even further with mutually exclusive kinds of tags like "cheating" AND "swinging" which are two whole different vibes.
I mean, wouldn't you expect any game with a variety of choices and paths to have mutually exclusive tags? In essence this comment is suggesting that games should have a singular focus which leads to 'on rails' gameplay.

Hi! Just out of curiosity: What game is ORS?;)
Our Red String, also known as EKCF (Evakiss's cheating fetish).

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
I mean, wouldn't you expect any game with a variety of choices and paths to have mutually exclusive tags? In essence this comment is suggesting that games should have a singular focus which leads to 'on rails' gameplay.

Thanks! I will check.
And yes! I admit that I still have a certain difficulty in development when it comes to being multiple protagonists (except when male MC or female MC). Many hunters end up invariably targeting the same prey.:cool:

dengl

Jul 19, 2018

This place ain't lacking people who judged a game through tags, just like how I like the ntrs in between worlds but decided to ignore the majority of the thread because most of the posts are people thrashing the game saying ntr/swinging/harem tags don't go together and theory being when they appeared in the same game it's a disaster. :FacePalm:

Thanks! I will check.
And yes! I admit that I still have a certain difficulty in development when it comes to being multiple protagonists (except when male MC or female MC). Many hunters end up invariably targeting the same prey.:cool:
Yes Our Red String. I liked good girl gone bad but if ORS remove the dual MC settings then it's just pretty much just same game different names LOL.
Heavy cheating fetish but you can make the girl into a nun and the guy into a man slut who bangs every female npc and vice versa. Could also have both of them cheat on each other or 100% loyal to each other. If only that game allows "sharing" as we do here :sneaky:.

This is my first game with more than 4 MC btw, second game being Games of Domination which I have just happened to try out.

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
Really hope the dev keeps going on this, its refreshing when a VN comes out that isnt like 99% of boring harem games. Who cares about the tags, just play for the story and lewd senarios.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
This is really good and I don't usually go for multi protag, going for a more narrator approach def helps.
The situations so far have been good, looking forward to when the mother appears for max chaos lol

Though I do feel like the sex scenes should have a few more slides / maybe more static pics in between otherwise it feels like all the male characters cum in 2 pumps lol. Also an option to turn down the black text background would be really useful.

Anyways I'm looking forward to more and good luck dev.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes