• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Well I got my answer from the dev about if you choose Jessica or Tasha does it close out the path of the other girl, here’s their answer:
No and No. Neither choice will effect future chances, but it may effect the number of opportunities you have with each woman in the immediate future. Tasha will pretty much never turn you down. If you choose Jessica, it will open more opportunities to be with her. If, however, you don't want to take the Bobby/Jessica path, Tasha is basically there to provide an alternative to the pseudo-incest path while also acting as a plot device and catalyst for the pseudo-incest path.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Well I got my answer from the dev about if you choose Jessica or Tasha does it close out the path of the other girl, here’s their answer:
No and No. Neither choice will effect future chances, but it may effect the number of opportunities you have with each woman in the immediate future. Tasha will pretty much never turn you down. If you choose Jessica, it will open more opportunities to be with her. If, however, you don't want to take the Bobby/Jessica path, Tasha is basically there to provide an alternative to the pseudo-incest path while also acting as a plot device and catalyst for the pseudo-incest path.
This is what I thought. If you look at the code, you get points with one girl or another, but it's not opening any particular route. Plus the fact that it seems that Tasha loves sex, so she will be always ready, even if you say no... from time to time ;)

infinite431

Mar 18, 2020
There should be name changer for MC... Also it'd be nice to rename other characters, but I guess the creator won't plan to add these things...

Blackedraw

May 11, 2020
Android seems to have problem every time tries to install it gives error as app not installed as package appears to be invalid

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Next Steps [v0.02.3] [AmazingB]

Download: MEGA

Last edited:

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Told from a third-person perspective

No thanks, that just looks like a way to avoid having to add the NTR tag.
Yes, it's a good old family fuckfest. Everyone can fuck everyone and will do if you decide to. There's no need for jealousy if everyone is satisfied.

Dont_H8

Formerly 'fllspdahd'
May 6, 2023
Ver .02.3 - Just played through the latest update.

Heads-up to the developer
The scenes/renders involving shopping for wedding tuxedos and dresses are really bad; low res, very grainy and dark. The renders up until the latest version have been pretty good, so something is definitely funky in this version. I got an exception at the end of the update as well.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I like this one coz we can fully control of character with all available option.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes