Bop123

Sep 5, 2020
Ver .02.3 - Just played through the latest update.

Heads-up to the developer
The scenes/renders involving shopping for wedding tuxedos and dresses are really bad; low res, very grainy and dark. The renders up until the latest version have been pretty good, so something is definitely funky in this version. I got an exception at the end of the update as well.
The exception is due to changes at the beginning of the game, you need to star over again. This update seems to focus on fixes.

Dont_H8

May 6, 2023
The exception is due to changes at the beginning of the game, you need to star over again. This update seems to focus on fixes.
That would explain it. The Dev may want to make a note about starting a new game near the download links.

Last edited:
Reactions: boraxkarloff

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Thanks for sharing, but what is this new habit of not posting the compressed version on the main page? And this is a common phenomenon now.
Not enough mods apparently, best thing to do is search for "compressed" to find them.

Anyone know the changelog?

Dec 9, 2020
Ver .02.3 - Just played through the latest update.

Heads-up to the developer
The scenes/renders involving shopping for wedding tuxedos and dresses are really bad; low res, very grainy and dark. The renders up until the latest version have been pretty good, so something is definitely funky in this version. I got an exception at the end of the update as well.
Yeah the renders were particularly bad this update, extra grainy and bad lighting.
Shame. :(

zUntitled.jpg
zUntitled1.jpg

P.S Ouf the mirror rendered fine.

zUntitled.jpg

P.P.S Goes back to normal after the dress up scenes I guess.

zUntitled.jpg

Last edited:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Yes, it's a good old family fuckfest. Everyone can fuck everyone and will do if you decide to. There's no need for jealousy if everyone is satisfied.
but so far the choice on if it becomes that has been up to the player if i remember right

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
How do you get the not shared option? I am sure you are talking about the hot tub scene?
Yes, it's the hot tub, but I don't remember right now because I played this part a time ago. IIRC when Tasha ask you who will you choose to perform the blowjob, your answer must be Jessica.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Ok, one thing that bothers me is that at the beginning of Day 3 Jessica has sex with Doug without any choices and he cums in her then she goes to take a shower and stumbles upon Bobby in the shower where she has sex with Bobby and he cums in her.

Shouldn't there be a choice that if Jessica gets railed by Bobby in the hottub and cheats on Doug that she shouldn't have sex with Doug the next morning but just have sex with Bobby in the shower? And IF she doesn't cheat on Doug that she has sex with Doug but not Bobby in the shower? I frankly didn't like Bobby getting sloppy seconds even if he knew it or not.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes