ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
The one with the dad or with the MC?
The MC, but i figured it out.

I was mislead by the 'Cheating path' tag when you're choosing how Jessica dresses at home. Choosing 'dress conservatively (The cheating path)' locks you out of Jessica's sex scenes so far, pretty much. What is a step mom sleeping with her step son and blowing an old hook up if not the cheating path?!

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019

I was mislead by the 'Cheating path' tag when you're choosing how Jessica dresses at home. Choosing 'dress conservatively (The cheating path)' locks you out of Jessica's sex scenes so far, pretty much. What is a step mom sleeping with her step son and blowing an old hook up if not the cheating path?!
She can dress sexy and you can still have the fucking scene at the spa. But yes, is cheating regarding her relation with Mc's dad, and not the MC. Because she can also fuck the blonde's husband on this route.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
What triggers 2nd shower sex with mom and son (after exercise)? Does the mom have to be in bad relationship with the dad?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
And how did you get that scene ?

So far i have taken pretty much all Bobby/Jessica choices, except the sharing/cheating in the hot tube and rejected the father all times, still don't get any scene with Jessica.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
This is the missing part. You have to be on this route. If you don't fuck her on the spa, you won't have this scene. At least for me it was like this.
...i have no interest to share Jessica with other dudes, so that's a no.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
...i have no interest to share Jessica with other dudes, so that's a no.
I get it. It's a shame that the dev didn't do an output where she cheats her soon husband only with you. It's either voyeur and she has a threesome with the couple, either you fuck her with the other dude. I didn't find a way to avoid it.

Reactions: Raziel_8

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
This is the missing part. You have to be on this route. If you don't fuck her on the spa, you won't have this scene. At least for me it was like this.
Yeah but that’s a hard choice cause Tasha is a hotty too and has better tits than Jessica so that’s why I pick tasha in the hottub I don’t think it should close off my path with Jessica, if anything it should make her more horny when she is around Bobby since she saw you fuck her sister in front of her and probly wants to know if it’s better than with hubby

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Yeah but that’s a hard choice cause Tasha is a hotty too and has better tits than Jessica so that’s why I pick tasha in the hottub I don’t think it should close off my path with Jessica, if anything it should make her more horny when she is around Bobby since she saw you fuck her sister in front of her and probly wants to know if it’s better than with hubby
I didn't understood either why you're locked if you don't fuck her on the spa. You even have the option to offer her to shower together but she gets mad. I don't remember if you lose points with her if you choose to fuck Tasha. Maybe the dev thought that it would make sense for Jessica to be somehow "jealous", and that's why you don't have the option. But he could have solve it just by Bobby saying that they didn't have the chance last night, and now it's a good time because his dad and her step sister aren't there.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I didn't understood either why you're locked if you don't fuck her on the spa. You even have the option to offer her to shower together but she gets mad. I don't remember if you lose points with her if you choose to fuck Tasha. Maybe the dev thought that it would make sense for Jessica to be somehow "jealous", and that's why you don't have the option. But he could have solve it just by Bobby saying that they didn't have the chance last night, and now it's a good time because his dad and her step sister aren't there.
I just don’t want to close off a path with Tasha if you turn her down in the hottub don’t know if we will get another chance with her

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
I just don’t want to close off a path with Tasha if you turn her down in the hottub don’t know if we will get another chance with her
Seeing her personality I don't think you will close anything at all. Plus the fact that the dev told me that if you defend your step sister in the beach when the popular girl bullied her, it didn't mean that the path with the popular girl was close either. So I don't think the Tasha path is closed. Maybe you lose some points with her.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
as stated previously this defo needs better/longer sex scenes inc angles to see the action,also why not let the mc do one scene then move to next rather than make a choice and miss content already made and in game-love the concept though keep it up ;) :) (y)

Reactions: Overlord070
Feb 22, 2021
Hello!
Is there any sex scene between bobby and jessica so far or between bobby and tasha?
I read the discussions above and from what I understand there is but in my route I have not unlocked those scenes. Unless I didn't understand correctly. The only sex scenes I've gotten are between Doug and Jessica and the spa threesome. Is there a set of options that unlocks these scenes for you?
I apologize for my english...
thanks!

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hello!
Is there any sex scene between bobby and jessica so far or between bobby and tasha?
I read the discussions above and from what I understand there is but in my route I have not unlocked those scenes. Unless I didn't understand correctly. The only sex scenes I've gotten are between Doug and Jessica and the spa threesome. Is there a set of options that unlocks these scenes for you?
thanks!
Bobby and Jessica shower sex scene if you pick her in the hottub, but only Tasha sex in the hottub so just make 2 saves and play both paths

Reactions: Chaosguy

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Hello!
thanks!
As @DirtyFilthyRat said, in the hot tub you can fuck Jessica with the other dude (the threesome you had?) or have Tasha just for you. If you fuck Jessica, you will have the chance to fuck her alone in a quickie in the bathroom.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes