fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Translated: Free-sex-fuckfest aka sharing/swinging, possibly NTR, more sharing, polyamory, etc.
It's kinda strange being 3rd person but not kinetic so you're still making some choices here and there and it's weird for me since I always immerse myself fairly deep into the stories but in this case the dad has my name so it'll be like I'm cucking myself in a way lol

Is only dark pictures after this dont see a shit?
Yep same for me.

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
Nice sofar, my only gripe is that the Dad needs a bigger car, never seen someone have their shoulders that high up on the seat and his head is almost certainly banging on the roof evey small bump in the road :LOL:
Can the dev render one for me too? Cause I've had the same problem.

Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
It has got potential. Played a little of it until I got a "No image found" bug while father and girlfriend were in kitchen after son came home and the next couple of scenes stayed black except text. I will wait until fixed version or next update.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
looking good,hope there going to be some good perversion here.;):eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:(y)keep it up will watch with interest:love:(y)

May 29, 2022
Please remove Female protagonist. It for Female players When Men play it's feel like we are gay or pretend to be women. I don't understand why male developer create Female protagonist to play by male players
WHAT? There should be a multiple protagonist tag if there's both female and male protags but WHAT IS THAT LOGIC?? What happened to having fun playing through the opposite gender's perspective?

I play a whole bunch of male protag games and I'm a woman myself but I think it's more fun playing as the opposite gender than the same gender. Does it make me feel gay or pretend to be a man??? No. Your comment confuses me, what were you trying to say? o_O

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Translated: Free-sex-fuckfest aka sharing/swinging, possibly NTR, more sharing, polyamory, etc.
I dunno man. It has potential to be "safe" from what I saw. Since there are multiple protags, aka Son, Dad, Stepmom and daughter you COULD have the full fuckfest fiesta. I mean there is already a path for the "hot wife" type for the Dad and probably the son.

But also you can prevent it from happening since I also had the options to have only the "MC" (the son) his way and cucking the dad so to say. There are hints what you where you want to go with the story. And from what I get you have to get a bad relationship with the Dad so the Son get all the bitches.

But of course, thats how I saw it dosent mean this will also be executed lol. More updates will be neccsery tho but models looks great.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Next Steps [v0.01b] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 38mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: Abegamer

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Please remove Female protagonist. It for Female players When Men play it's feel like we are gay or pretend to be women. I don't understand why male developer create Female protagonist to play by male players
To reel in more players. More tags=more players=more supporters. This will be a "trying to please everyone" game. Have fun waiting half a year or more for updates everybody.

Zjoee

Nov 21, 2021
WHAT? There should be a multiple protagonist tag if there's both female and male protags but WHAT IS THAT LOGIC?? What happened to having fun playing through the opposite gender's perspective?

I play a whole bunch of male protag games and I'm a woman myself but I think it's more fun playing as the opposite gender than the same gender. Does it make me feel gay or pretend to be a man??? No. Your comment confuses me, what were you trying to say? o_O
As a guy, I find myself playing female characters a lot of times. It's interesting to see a different perspective, some of my favorite VAs are ladies (Jennifer Hale being my favorite), and often times female characters get a much wider range of armor and cosmetic choices. Let's face it, being a guy can be very boring sometimes haha.

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
So... did the dev forget to upload half his game? Looking in the folders, there's just no images past the point where Bobby texts his friend.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes