neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
who the heck gets a hardon at the start of hugging someone? Seriously wish that trope would just die already.
(y) Couldn't agree more. I'm tired of this.

I like it mostly cause of all the choices you get to play it out how you want to.
If all the implied routes are implemented it will be original. For once you don't hate or mourn your dad/father figure and if the hotwife D/S route take place it would be somehow new around here.

Let's also see mom's evolution because there are some renders on the image folder that implies a positive change

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Nice start, but I hope there will always be choices to avoid any relationships that we may not want, like the Natasha Chris threesome stuff, of trying to have anything but a friendly rel with Jessica etc....in general a good start AND DEFINITELY NO NTR

Reactions: Arra64

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Wow, I liked this game more than I thought I would. Good renders, story, good amount of choices, but it’s still very short updates. Can’t wait till we get to see Jessica dressing sexy at the school and turning on her students, then the husband will get to pick out what sexy clothes she’ll wear. Hope that makes in next update and not just a beach update. But that Aunt is also pretty hot, maybe they’re swingers?
Does anyone know does her stepson go to her school or have her classes?

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Wow, I liked this game more than I thought I would. Good renders, story, good amount of choices, but it’s still very short updates. Can’t wait till we get to see Jessica dressing sexy at the school and turning on her students, then the husband will get to pick out what sexy clothes she’ll wear. Hope that makes in next update and not just a beach update. But that Aunt is also pretty hot, maybe they’re swingers?
Does anyone know does her stepson go to her school or have her classes?
It is not directly stated in the game, but it's implied that Jennifer, her daughter and MC will go to the same school.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Well the way I’m playing it is trying to hookup dad with her daughter so I can take the milf. But what’s weird if you enable hints it shows if dad tells her to dress conservatively, that is the cheating path? I would think wearing revealing clothes would have been the cheating path but it’s not it’s the Bobby Jessica path. And does the cheating mean she will cheat on dad or cheat on everyone, it’s hard to figure what to pick. I made 2 saves at that choice to see how it plays out in the future

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
if dad tells her to dress conservatively, that is the cheating path?
I guess it's because she's not able to express herself free (so she would cheat him with his son, and eventually others), but I agree it doesn't make sense when the dad is the one proposing her to dress sexier in the first place (at school). I replayed and if the dad say to her to dress sexy in the house, the next morning, he will suggest to go sexier also in school. So somehow it makes sense. If you choose for dress conservative, the next morning she's the one suggesting to go shopping for a conservative PJ, and you can expect that she will tease the MC.
However, there are other choices that don't make sense. If you play with the universal mod, some decisions give horny or confidence points when by the option you are choosing it should be the contrary.

Last edited:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
hey, I don't understand something, when I call Jessica mom, it says it's Bobby/Jessica route, but when I call her by name, she says it's incest path ... Shouldn't it be the other way around? :D
Jessica is a stepmother.
mc has a real mom, and we will see her content in future updates.

I suspect that in this scene we are making a choice between routes.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
NextSteps-0.01.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You should restart your game. He implemented some slight changes. But even like this it's a bug, because text are availables without any images. I checked in images folder and they aren't there yet.
Yeah i have the same problem of half the game is lacking images, also at least half a dozen errors and it's the first time i play it, so restarting isn't the problem...well if the images are not there it's hardly a bug though.

Reactions: Chaosguy

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Ok, so what I am finding is the cheating path "asking her to dress conservatively" isn't completed, but dialogue is already, or still there for the next two days so it keeps going after the mall.

However, in the son/stepmom path "asking her to dress seductively" she tries on clothes after the son then you get.. to be continued same if you have her continue to dress casually

Here's a quick edit of the script so it ends where it should. Game folder > game > scripts > overwrite

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes