Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I don't know if it's just me, but shortly after starting the game I start to see only the text part and the rest of the screen in black, without images. Is there a solution or is it just my problem?
thank you

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
There is no translation of wincest into my language (portuguese), if anyone can clarify what wincest means in specific terms I would be grateful

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
I don't know if it's just me, but shortly after starting the game I start to see only the text part and the rest of the screen in black, without images. Is there a solution or is it just my problem?
thank you
Looks like the game was uploaded with partial files intact.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
thank you
Check my post just above yours lol

Reactions: Ursus4321

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Not sure why, but these seemingly vanilla female protagonist/mom/teacher run-o-the-mill games, really get me excited to play. I actually have a dopamine charge that's released just when I read the game tag and see a few sample photos.
Weird or you too?

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Yeah i have the same problem of half the game is lacking images, also at least half a dozen errors and it's the first time i play it, so restarting isn't the problem...well if the images are not there it's hardly a bug though.
A bug in the sense that text shouldn't be appearing if images are not implemented. Maybe I'm using the wrong way the term bug, but it's an error, and as other pointed out, you can't fix it even restarting your game. fishbrain explained it very well. One route is not implemented and the continuation after the store part of the story either.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
There is no translation of wincest into my language (portuguese), if anyone can clarify what wincest means in specific terms I would be grateful
It doesn't have a translation because it isn't a word. It is what is called a portmanteau. How in English people call brunch a meal that would be between breakfast and lunch. An example is how people call this genre stepcest instead of incest because the participants are the issue of a previous marriage. Wincest is a dumb word because it combines winning with incest (although it does have another meaning that had been discussed. It it commonly used to denote that there is incest but no NTR.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Just noticed the below image, is this an advert for another game? I did a quick search but no hits.

1679043311751.png

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
so can we do anything about it or
I added the fix in post #81, but that's literally all it does is add the *to be continued* screen before the black screens start.

I don't know if the script beyond that point was there before or if it's brand new but the images past that point aren't in the game yet.

Reactions: AlexZiong

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
why stepcest and not incest? honestly I wanted to understand this, if it's because of patreon it's known by all that patreon doesn't know how to differentiate stepcest from incest, moreover most people hate stepcest...

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
incest you say..meh..who cares. mc is not related to either the dad's soon to be wife and soon to be his lover. not related to her daughter whom his dad is already pervin on..and she likes mc too so i assume that mc will be fucking the mom and the daughter at some point. while the dad will get the cuck treatment. i have already renamed the Dad to Martin in honor of a certain asshole from TAC who deserves to be cucked by his son at all times..:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes