bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I dunno man. It has potential to be "safe" from what I saw. Since there are multiple protags, aka Son, Dad, Stepmom and daughter you COULD have the full fuckfest fiesta. I mean there is already a path for the "hot wife" type for the Dad and probably the son.

But also you can prevent it from happening since I also had the options to have only the "MC" (the son) his way and cucking the dad so to say. There are hints what you where you want to go with the story. And from what I get you have to get a bad relationship with the Dad so the Son get all the bitches.

But of course, thats how I saw it dosent mean this will also be executed lol. More updates will be neccsery tho but models looks great.
The fact you are both the son and the dad... kinda proves the point true :|

Jul 16, 2018
The dad character model looks great!
Unfortunately, in 90%+ of the VNs we play douchebag kids with terrible hair and all other males are hideous (on purpose to protect the player's/protagonist's from their insecurity). So glad to see there are also good-looking character models of men.

Lukereds

Sep 28, 2019
Something goes wrong in this game, many images are missed. You could consider to check and fix this problem.
Thanks.

Reactions: Pippone

CryssW

Dec 1, 2022
to the proper release with all the images.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
NextSteps-0.01.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 624MB
Compressed size Q90: 74MB

PC & macOS = /

v0.01.1

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Honestly, it wasn't that bad. Writing felt a bit robotic at times, but otherwise it was decent enough. There are some odd size differences (like in the car with their heads touching the roof, and at the dinner table). The characters seem too big for the environment they are in. Plenty of choices to make the game your own and go down the paths you want. I just hope the paths aren't locked to those choices only. Meaning, being able to make different choices here and there, but still be on the path you want.

MC is decent so far, not too pervy (they are a little though), but it's not over the top like most games like to do where it comes off as creepy or rape-y. Though, who the heck gets a hardon at the start of hugging someone? Seriously wish that trope would just die already. It's such a stupid thing. As long as the MC doesn't become some creepy pervert with constant thoughts of rape and groping, then it will be all good.

Usually not a fan of incest games, even though this is step-cest, but this wasn't that bad. I like it mostly cause of all the choices you get to play it out how you want to. Interested to see how this goes. Thanks and best of luck with your project. :)

Reactions: KenneX and neronwtf

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
so after this update, seems that Jessica has a couple of different paths now..cheating and hotwifing..yet cannot name the different saves..so dev needs to add that feature imo. hope that happens since i have a save with each path. otherwise will have to remember the different paths next update. or start fresh i guess.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Also, need to be able to rename the son. I know it is multi-protagonist but the son seems to be the main one. People like to insert themselves into the games. Maybe rename the future step-mom and/or step-sis.

Incest is not my bag, unless the story is incredible. I don't think fucking step-mom or step-sis is incest, there is no blood relation. It might be a bit odd and taboo but it is not incest. No worries about high chance of birth defects. So if the dev allows it, I as the son will bone both but if somehow given a chance with the actual mom, will be a nope. So far,have not seen a son/mom path mentioned in any of the choice hints.

• Angry
Reactions: Werner von Hass

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I like the idea of the game... choices for cheating or hot wifing - plus the possibility of a little daddy-stepdaughter and step-sibling fun!! Heh heh!!

My pervert super senses are kicking in for the future of this game! LOL!!!

Reactions: Chaosguy
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes