luflee

Mar 27, 2019
I never got the part of Tasha asking Bobby about the blow job, Got the part where Tasha asked about the sex scene but at that time Jessica was blowing Chris
Hello, i also can not get the blow job....does somebody have a walkthrough or a save for me please?
Wich decision with your stepmom is importent before, to get this situation?
best regards

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Wow. I really liked the game, there are only a couple of comments.
1) It would be nice if the text bar were more transparent.
2) In my opinion, the game is somewhat overloaded with a lot of choices. I understand and it's good that players have a wide range of choices, but this complicates the game mechanics somewhat.
I like the wide range of options, but something needs to be done to simplify the game mechanics a bit. Not necessarily, but I'd like to.

Good luck to the developer, want to see slightly longer sex scenes and from different viewing angles, with a combination of near and far frame perspectives.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Next Steps [v0.03.2] [AmazingB]

Changelog:

The newest release includes two new scenes, one animation re-rendered, two other scenes re-rendered in better quality, and a slew of missing images added and bugs fixed. As well, all the code was gone through and tweaked the transitions to make them a bit smoother.

Win:

Linux:

Android:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Next Steps [v0.03.2] [AmazingB]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NextSteps-0.03.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Meh, entire update focused on Doug, couldn't care less about him.
Forced BJ between him and the step daughter, which didn't fit at all with the choices i made (choosed all the negative choices/or not to interact for him the daughter for the entire game).
Wanted the daughter and wife exclusiv for the son, which doesn't seem to be possible... choices don't seem to mean much.
Time to put this one to rest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sparcs

Sparcs

Oct 9, 2020
Meh, entire update focused on Doug, couldn't care less about him.
Forced BJ between him and the step daughter, which didn't fit at all with the choices i made (choosed all the negative choices/or not to interact for him the daughter for the entire game).
Wanted the daughter and wife exclusiv for the son, which doesn't seem to be possible... choices don't seem to mean much.
Time to put this one to rest.
I agree, it also went against everything I chose but I'll wait and see if it's some kind of bug

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I agree, it also went against everything I chose but I'll wait and see if it's some kind of bug
Yeh i also did not like the scene, but i don´t think its a bug, that scene happends if doug and emily have over 50 in relationship and i also believe doug need to be horny, i tried messing around with the game and i don´t think its possible to get it under 50 maybe if the mc is not following emily route. I used universal renpy mod that way you can choose the other variable just before the scene that should work.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Yeh i also did not like the scene, but i don´t think its a bug, that scene happends if doug and emily have over 50 in relationship and i also believe doug need to be horny, i tried messing around with the game and i don´t think its possible to get it under 50 maybe if the mc is not following emily route. I used universal renpy mod that way you can choose the other variable just before the scene that should work.
So if he's horny, is there no other way to avoid that scene? I had him being strict with her but it still happened.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
So if he's horny, is there no other way to avoid that scene? I had him being strict with her but it still happened.
No i just checked the variable you need doug emily relationship under 50 or doug horny under 10 to avoid it, just use renpy mod the scene sets a variable, choosing the other variable with the mod should make the game believe you did not get the scene. The realtionship thing is a pain to control, apparently doug and emily get a steady increase day by day without player input, they also get increase during certain scenes where you play as the mc. one example is the beach if you go with emily and defend her, doug and emily also get points. thats why i think if you follow emily route for the mc that threshold of 50 is impossible to get under.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I think to get it under 10 you have to accept all sex scenes between doug and the stepmom. I did not try that, i did the last scene between them before the mall with emily for a test, i was still at 18 horny points.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
No i just checked the variable you need doug emily relationship under 50 or doug horny under 10 to avoid it, just use renpy mod the scene sets a variable, choosing the other variable with the mod should make the game believe you did not get the scene. The realtionship thing is a pain to control, apparently doug and emily get a steady increase day by day without player input, they also get increase during certain scenes where you play as the mc. one example is the beach if you go with emily and defend her, doug and emily also get points. thats why i think if you follow emily route for the mc that threshold of 50 is impossible to get under.
That doesn't make any sense. Why would a different MC's actions influence point gain with her? What a clusterfuck.

I guess dev just wants to make the game big free4all fuckfest. The school shit with Jessica shows it's going towards that direction too.

Reactions: Raziel_8
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes