May 31, 2020
Bad news -- i'm not very good at gameplay inventing, so almost all my games are VN or very simple adventure (almost valking sim).
Well the issue with kinetic is that there are no choices to be made and the story will probably lean towards one dimension with no branching paths. So that's no different to reading a book and i like making choices in a game and face consequences if need be. other than that the game looks enticing. :)

Reactions: ShamanLab

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Nick Marlowe Noir [v0.39f] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 132mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android port updated..

Reactions: ShamanLab

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hi, there!

I made Mac distribution. But i didn't have Mac so i can't test it. :) :( Also i dunno why it's bigger the PC distributive. :(

I'm working on the next update now. :)

By the way there is few episodes on 'Nick Marlowe' and my other novels on xvideo. I think it's enought to make first impression:

Reactions: ㄥ ㄩ 千 千 ㄚ

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
>browsing catalog
>more daz3d shit... incest... more incest... femdom...
>IS THAT A FUCKING CAT WITH A SNIPER RIFLE!?
mainly rolled in here cause i saw the cat looking down a scope and was like yep that dog is fucked
Hi, people!

This Cat having very big prehistory in my novels. :)

So, if you like it you may be impressed even more by my previous works:

mysterious_erothic_theater_3500___cat_redone_by_shamanlab_dezrx9b-fullview.jpg met_3500__ep__1__by_shamanlab_deoc761-fullview.png

upd. This is not furry game. Cat just sidekick for Nick Marlowe. :) He olso has urge for investigations and action.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
This adult Kinetic VN game has been on my watchlist for quite sometime and I finally played it for the first time today ( v0.42f ). It is relatively short considering it only took about 2 hours to complete all the public contents while letting the game play on "Auto" mode with long enough delay ( basically read all the dialogues and watched all the scenes ). Below are my initial feedbacks and/or reviews:

In a nutshell, the MC is Nick Cage Marlowe, who is a private detective. The story is about Nick working on various cases ( currently 2? ) which at some point in time will link or intertwine with each other. The universe in which this story takes place is ( politely speaking ) twistedly bizarre:WutFace:. This VN has its own unique style of storytelling and experience which some will enjoy it, while others might take some time to adjust.

Pretty good Honey Select renders or visuals.
The women are hawt but sadly not much action yet.
The MC is neutral for me.
The story is okayish and neutral.
There are musics, although some musics do not fit well with the scene ( I am not an expert or audiophile, so you can safely ignore this for having no merit:HideThePain: ).
I don't remember sound effects though because I play it while also listening to Spotify:p.
The chapters and episodes selection are well-made. It would be nice if the game returns back to the selection screen instead of the Main Menu after completing an episode.
I am personally not a fan of the unique style of storyelling and experience, but perhaps it is because I'm lacking good taste or not artistic or cultured enough. Anyway, I am detailing what I dislike ( trying to be as objective as possible ) in the spoiler below:

Below are what I think makes this Kinetic VN less appealing to most ( especially who self-insert or self-project ):

IMO I think that the developer is much better at developing short stories, scenes and characters, but is facing difficulties when trying to tell an overarching coherent story by linking all these various short stories, scenes and characters. I hope ShamanLab will not rush it but actually take and use as much time resources to pull it off.

All that being said, thank you for the share. All the best, ShamanLab. Cheers.

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
So no ones going to mention the Mario rip off?
Hi!

Currently 'Plumber' appears just in one special lewd scene in patreon version. So probably not many people saw the content with him.

But... i have model and plot drafts for future elaboration. So, the plumber will definitely appear in some of the next episodes, and not necessarily for the sex scenes.

upd. There were several non-sexual pictures of him on my discord. But now they are probably drowned in my posts about strange movies and they will not be easy to find. :)

Here I am proud of the color balance. :)

HS2_2023-02-07-22-06-42-079.png

upd. Oh! Elmira is Honey Select version of Elvira. :) And Limk is Link.
But I changed Elvira's costume to fit better with the plot of the episode. In subsequent episodes, she may appear in her classic black dress.

Last edited:

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
Kinda see this as a bit of a completely .....stupid .....thing. (With all due respect, or not)
Coulda shoulda woulda is the closest I can get

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Kinda see this as a bit of a completely .....stupid .....thing. (With all due respect, or not)
Coulda shoulda woulda is the closest I can get
All people who play romance simulators can pass by. My games are not for lovers of romance.

My short stories are about filth and misery in real life and filth and misery in fictional life. At the same time, they do not include tags such as incest, pregnancy, or furry, and they will not be added in the future. But don't expect romance here! I officially warned everyone. :)

And for the last time! Don't expect this from me! :)

03.png

But expect this!

Polt_5_05-Beauty_intel.jpg

upd. Danm i forget to mention. I making games about filth, suffer and comedy. :) Comedy is one of the big selling point here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes