zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
All people who play romance simulators can pass by. My games are not for lovers of romance.

My short stories are about filth and misery in real life and filth and misery in fictional life. At the same time, they do not include tags such as incest, pregnancy, or furry, and they will not be added in the future. But don't expect romance here! I officially warned everyone. :)

And for the last time! Don't expect this from me! :)

View attachment 2451694

But expect this!

View attachment 2451704

upd. Danm i forget to mention. I making games about filth, suffer and comedy. :) Comedy is one of the big selling point here.
I doubt anyone went into it expecting romance. What we might've expected though is to be able to play the damn game through without getting booted to the main menu every other couple of minutes.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I doubt anyone went into it expecting romance. What we might've expected though is to be able to play the damn game through without getting booted to the main menu every other couple of minutes.
Hmm... I didn't think of such a technical inconvenience.

Ok, in the next update I will make it so that the episodes can be watched in sequence without going to the menu.

I also found a words of wisdom in JohnF95zone advice and in the next updates I will try to designate Nick and Cat's dialogues with other characters, and their internal monologues. To make it clearer to the player who the characters are talking to.

upd. By the way i feel i should inform again if you like my mini stories more shit like this you can find in 'Mysterious Erotic Theater' (on my signature) and 'The Agent Who...' novels. Only without Nick. :( But almost with all other weird features. :)

SpinyCoin

Mar 11, 2018
Hi!

Currently 'Plumber' appears just in one special lewd scene in patreon version. So probably not many people saw the content with him.

But... i have model and plot drafts for future elaboration. So, the plumber will definitely appear in some of the next episodes, and not necessarily for the sex scenes.

upd. There were several non-sexual pictures of him on my discord. But now they are probably drowned in my posts about strange movies and they will not be easy to find. :)

Here I am proud of the color balance. :)

View attachment 2450987

upd. Oh! Elmira is Honey Select version of Elvira. :) And Limk is Link.
But I changed Elvira's costume to fit better with the plot of the episode. In subsequent episodes, she may appear in her classic black dress.
Thats cool I just saw him in the game previews slideshow and found it really funny. It was also weird to see everyone talking about Nicolas cage instead of the Mario like they forgot about him.

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Story sounds awesome,just too bad you can not rename MC
Interesting look... In fact, since the game contains parodic elements to some extent, the choice of names has to be approached very carefully. :)

I haven't named Mario yet - he's just a Plumber. And it will probably stay that way with that name. The girl who looks like Samus is just Bounty Hunter. Among the new characters are Limk and Elmira. Which respectively resemble Link and Elvira.

I don't know if it's conspicuous or not, but the name Hudsucker Industries, borrowed from the Coen brothers' movie 'Hudsucker Proxy'.

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Mario? What are you doing?
Hmm... first screenshot? :)

He singing with Nick 'Boats and Hoes' song. :) Softcore content.
But hardcore content in 'Plumber Irrumationist' scene.

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
All people who play romance simulators can pass by. My games are not for lovers of romance.

My short stories are about filth and misery in real life and filth and misery in fictional life. At the same time, they do not include tags such as incest, pregnancy, or furry, and they will not be added in the future. But don't expect romance here! I officially warned everyone. :)

And for the last time! Don't expect this from me! :)

View attachment 2451694

But expect this!

View attachment 2451704

upd. Danm i forget to mention. I making games about filth, suffer and comedy. :) Comedy is one of the big selling point here.
Then you should remove the Romance tag! Like you did with the harem tag. Because those who use the search function using tags could be disappointed and pissed off.

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Then you should remove the Romance tag! Like you did with the harem tag. Because those who use the search function using tags could be disappointed and pissed off.
OK. I removed it. :)

In fact, there is a beginning for romantic line between Nick and Jess in the novel, but really it develops very slowly and I get distracted by other characters and their motives.

upd. In current update i added 'Voiceover' for Nick and Cat as i promised. But currently is vorking not everywhere. I have no time to reread all old dialogues.

Also i removed few old lewd scenes into episodes where they belong logically.

tmp_01.png

bannanza2

Dec 23, 2021
I have two questions:
1) what is wrong with you?
2) what is wrong with me, why am I so hard?
XD

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I have two questions:
1) what is wrong with you?
2) what is wrong with me, why am I so hard?
XD
Dunno... dunno...

But for more boner and weirdosity flood you may check my previous games (in signature). :) Cat shooting naked demons from bomber turret, granny strapon fuck in the dumpser on dildo factory, terminator-girl peep show... you know, stuff like this.

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
So is this pic from "Nick Marlowe and The Case of the Upside-Down Va-jay-jay?
This is a rather old picture. Now there are a lot of new pictures in the novel and they are much weirder. :)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NickMarloweNoir-0.45f
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: ShamanLab

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
soo it is bunch of short stories about guy investigating whores and romancing/dominating them at the end?
Currently something like this... I outlined a big grand quest with the "Golden Cuckold Club", but this big plot is still at the very beginning.

But each episode can be considered as something relatively independable. Like an episode in a TV show for example, where there is no need to watch all the episodes in a row and from the very beginning if you didn't want it.

upd. In current condition many side characters come up (Plumber, Cat, Elmira). And they having subplots or mini-stories too.

kros94

Mar 20, 2023
Currently something like this... I outlined a big grand quest with the "Golden Cuckold Club", but this big plot is still at the very beginning.
yep i tought so :-( looks good even could be interested in some short stories to grow to big one, but not much of fan romancing whores...still gl with game

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes