Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
I think I'm bugged, no matter where I go with the key card, it doesn't work xD

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
is this a bad end only type of game? i dont really like those.. but dont notice any thing that would indicate 'corruption' or anything simular
Bad end only from memory.

Which is kinda the norm (outside of ero trap) in platformer / side-scroller game.
I feel like a similar game was released on here not all that long ago, where you are forceably raped...umm that is, it's not optional, and also had a bad end.

I wasn't getting my hopes up since the artwork is very similar. Still, a disappointment.

Feb 11, 2023
View attachment 2816766

Overview:
Nifa is a young elven knight. While out patrolling, her village is attacked by orcs,
leaving her the only knight still in fighting shape.
To make matters worse, the brutish orcs took a great number of prisoners, including the elven princess!
It's now up to Nifa to track down and rescue the captives before it's too late!
Trailer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-08-01
Release Date: 2023-07-29
Developer: Ponkotsu Maker -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2816769 View attachment 2816762 View attachment 2816763 View attachment 2816764 View attachment 2816765
how the fuck do you play the game?? I downloaded like 4 times and it just gives me a folder of images of the content of the game. Any advice?? probably not. ( Sigh )

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
how the fuck do you play the game?? I downloaded like 4 times and it just gives me a folder of images of the content of the game. Any advice?? probably not. ( Sigh )
Should be an exe somewhere in it. If not, then check that your AV haven't put it in quarantine.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
As much as I love H-RPG Side Scrollers, games that have H-scenes only after dying is indeed a huge let down
So are you basically saying this is missing the necro tag?! :unsure:
--------------
Looks cool, does it have clothing damage?
Yes, you lose your clothes if your HP is below 50%
Guess I really will have to try this shit out! lol

On an unrelated note: Kagura bundle on sale on Steam!! Now with 40% off, only for 1000€!! :coffee:

Nov 17, 2021
So are you basically saying this is missing the necro tag?! :unsure:
--------------
...Guess I really will have to try this shit out! lol

On an unrelated note: Kagura bundle on sale on Steam!! Now with 40% off, only for 1000€!! :coffee:
English ain't your first language, is it kid? Say so before you expose your stupidity next time

Last edited:

4e6967676572

Apr 12, 2021
This game on hard kicked my ass. Didn't help that I put 0 points into health, but getting the skills costed so many flowers and the rest I put into damage. The bosses were fun to beat, especially the dragon hehe. Destroying the evil eyes does nothing btw. I liked the levels and finding secret areas. Combat and movement becomes more fun once you unlock skills like sprinting, double jump and the jumping attack. The ending was fucking weird though. Beating the games unlocks the full gallery and two bonus modes, one of which is ng+. The H scenes are pretty mid but whatever. For some reason at some point near the end of the game all the previous levels reset and flowers and evil eyes respawned. Not sure if intentional because it felt pretty weird.

Oh, and for the love of god, use a controller and rebind the controls.

Last edited:
Reactions: Impregnator

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
English ain't your first language, is it kid? Say so before your expose your stupidity next time
Wow. You have just *masterfully* shot yourself in the foot here... :ROFLMAO:

...I mean, really? Really?? You didn't get the "H-scenes only after dying" -> "missing the necro tag?" play there?

Reactions: poltegreis
2.90 star(s) 8 Votes