Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
the game doesn't open when i click the .exe
thoughts?
Game shouldn't need JP unicode as it's localized.
So the most common reason would be :

1) AV is blocking it => temporaly disable / add exception to test
2) game breaking path : move the game to a folder at the root of the HD and only put local character in the folder name (no JP kanji, syntax or number if you're having a local setting in English for exemple)
3) corrupted file (suck but try re downloading it, from another place if you get a "gift")
4) Game need to be run in admin mode => try forced admin mode
5) Not compatible with your OS. If you're on win, try forcing compatibility to one of the announced compatible OS (on the dlsite game page for check)

SteamTyson

Jun 7, 2020
Game shouldn't need JP unicode as it's localized.
So the most common reason would be :

1) AV is blocking it => temporaly disable / add exception to test
2) game breaking path : move the game to a folder at the root of the HD and only put local character in the folder name (no JP kanji, syntax or number if you're having a local setting in English for exemple)
3) corrupted file (suck but try re downloading it, from another place if you get a "gift")
4) Game need to be run in admin mode => try forced admin mode
5) Not compatible with your OS. If you're on win, try forcing compatibility to one of the announced compatible OS (on the dlsite game page for check)
I tried all of these and still nothing, i click the .exe the window opens in all white and after a second it automatically closes on it's own and gives me a crash file in the game's folder.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I tried all of these and still nothing, i click the .exe the window opens in all white and after a second it automatically closes on it's own and gives me a crash file in the game's folder.
Just in case, make sure the whole folder isn't in "read only", some game try to create a save file at start and shutdown if they can't.

Else I dunno

SteamTyson

Jun 7, 2020
Just in case, make sure the whole folder isn't in "read only", some game try to create a save file at start and shutdown if they can't.

Else I dunno
Still nothing. Guess I just can't play this one which is weird because I played the others from the same devs. Oh well, thank you for your help though.

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes