HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
This game on hard kicked my ass. Didn't help that I put 0 points into health, but getting the skills costed so many flowers and the rest I put into damage. The bosses were fun to beat, especially the dragon hehe. Destroying the evil eyes does nothing btw. I liked the levels and finding secret areas. Combat and movement becomes more fun once you unlock skills like sprinting, double jump and the jumping attack. The ending was fucking weird though. Beating the games unlocks the full gallery and two bonus modes, one of which is ng+. The H scenes are pretty mid but whatever. For some reason at some point near the end of the game all the previous levels reset and flowers and evil eyes respawned. Not sure if intentional because it felt pretty weird.

Oh, and for the love of god, use a controller and rebind the controls.
The flowers respawn after you make it to the base for the first time, so that you can get more upgrades.

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
is this a bad end only type of game? i dont really like those.. but dont notice any thing that would indicate 'corruption' or anything simular
This game has a good end, where you save the princess (or whomever she was, it's been a while.) Did you open the gate?

Nov 17, 2021
Wow. You have just *masterfully* shot yourself in the foot here... :ROFLMAO:

...I mean, really? Really?? You didn't get the "H-scenes only after dying" -> "missing the necro tag?" play there?
A typical 5 yo kid who can't comprehend one freaking statement in simple English should just go keep suckling on his mom's tiddies than being on sites like this. Grow up, then come back, dumb kid

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
Dear lord. I just noticed a bug where if you spend all your upgrade flowers and do not save, lose and then continue, your flowers get doubled.

Reactions: Aazkaal

Mekh11

May 9, 2022
Well, if you configure action to be anything other than the z key, the game is softlocked on new game.
Quality software engineering, haha

EDIT: All buttons break if you re-bind them.
I love these games but I HATE this terrible button mapping. Like havin most butttons near other X,C,S ... and then seeking Z on the other side of keyboard. Remaping is just a must have in these games.

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes