Unity Completed Night Attack On Little Sis. Sleeptime Fun! [v1.13] [Rayn]

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can someone reupload the hacked version of this game please ? Thank you!
You don't need it just use the games in-built cheats. Check the list in the opening post, but to get the same effect as the hacked game just hold left Ctrl then left Shift and then D.

sandwichboy81

Aug 21, 2018
This game was fun until I got almost to climax and my arm started getting really sore. If it didn't take so long to get there, it might have been a great game.

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
It's okay. Just wished you could turn her flat after you've riled her up and some more positions (boobjob, handjob, blowjob?) and less janky clicking (trying to untie her trousers and the to remove her shirt at collar almost felt pixel perfect)

Mavedick97

Jan 17, 2019
It lags like hell, why is that? I mean i know i've got enough config for the game. i3, 8gb ram and enough graphics. But it lags so much that it feels like the game is running by flip animation or something.

Mavedick97

Jan 17, 2019
Someone please tell me why it is so slow, It lags a lot and i don't know how i can even play if it keeps lagging like that.

nightrider22

Sep 20, 2020
mabe u can help i downloaded the game but it wont load and the instructions say to unzip file and tranfer im confused and i cant text the person who uploaded the game for help

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
mabe u can help i downloaded the game but...
Inside the downloaded zip you will find another zip containing the game, and a rar with the decensor. Decompress the Night Attack zip to get the game and the rar to get the neko file, put the neko file in the Night Attack folder...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game I posted back here just needs to be unzipped once, the decensors already in place.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
OK so got to the legs opening and then the climax and... that's it? No more positions? No creampie or anything? I expected some more concrete end
anyway not a bad game if it didnt make my hand hurt from making absurdly tiny janky motions dunno if it is just shitty that way or cause some might like me be using high sensitivity with a high end mouse

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes