• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Pic

May 13, 2017
So you need to finish a stage first before you can level up?

Also there are also times I get stuck in the menu, and sometimes I can go back to previous menu just fine... others I would definitely need to restart... Hope they could fix this.
There are several altars in the game and they work like the bonfires in dark souls, you can use them to save, level up, teleport from one to another and others things like this.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
How do I get English translation to work? I have Xunity.autotranslator installed so I need help what to do afterwards.
Are you sure you followed the instructions carefully?

Put the Reipatcher in the game folder where the game exe is, run it, and a new exe with (Patch and Run) on it should show up... run it... then run the original exe... the open every folder on the auto translator folder until you see the _Processors and _Substitutions text files and see if the AutoGenerated one is in there.. if yes replace that, else, copy the translation text there (It’s name should be _AutoGeneratedTranslations)

LightningFury

Aug 23, 2019

Put the Reipatcher in the game folder where the game exe is, run it, and a new exe with (Patch and Run) on it should show up... run it... then run the original exe... the open every folder on the auto translator folder until you see the _Processors and _Substitutions text files and see if the AutoGenerated one is in there.. if yes replace that, else, copy the translation text there (It’s name should be _AutoGeneratedTranslations)
I'm confused at the end where you want me to replace AutoGenerated, can you elaborate on that for me? This is my first time doing something like this so sorry if it's something really simple to do.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I'm confused at the end where you want me to replace AutoGenerated, can you elaborate on that for me? This is my first time doing something like this so sorry if it's something really simple to do.
Did you see an _AutoGeneratedTranslations txt file in there? If yes, just open it, paste the translation, then save.

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018

I'm new to this aswell, could u explain the last part with the "auto translator folder??" please

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
go to the AutoTranslate Folder and open all folders until the one where the two txt files I mentioned before are. Paste the translation file named _AutoGeneratedTranslations there..
There is only one folder that was created when i did the previous steps, and it's ReiPatcher folder, in it i only find Patches folder and no other, and i already checked every other folder in the game directory that exists to find those 2 files with no luck... I tried browsing for the AutoTranslate folder, but it just doesnt exist for some reason o_o

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
There is only one folder that was created when i did the previous steps, and it's ReiPatcher folder, in it i only find Patches folder and no other, and i already checked every other folder in the game directory that exists to find those 2 files with no luck... I tried browsing for the AutoTranslate folder, but it just doesnt exist for some reason o_o
Did you run the Reipatcher inside the game folder so it would create a “patcher” exe of the game named “NightofRevenge (Patch and Run)”? If yes. Close the game if you opened it from that exe then open the game‘s original exe file and the other folders should show up in the game folder.

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
Did you run the Reipatcher inside the game folder so it would create a “patcher” exe of the game named “NightofRevenge (Patch and Run)”? If yes. Close the game if you opened it from that exe then open the game‘s original exe file and the other folders should show up in the game folder.
I did do that, i pressed on the "NightofRevenge (Patch and Run)" normally, with locale emulator and with locale emulator (admin). With locale emulator overall it does nothing, while normally it just opens a cmd that shuts itself after a few seconds. I have never seen it open the game nor create new files o_o

In other words the patch.exe does nothing

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I did do that, i pressed on the "NightofRevenge (Patch and Run)" normally, with locale emulator and with locale emulator (admin). With locale emulator overall it does nothing, while normally it just opens a cmd that shuts itself after a few seconds. I have never seen it open the game nor create new files o_o

In other words the patch.exe does nothing
So... have you tried running the ORIGINAL exe file of the game after “patching”?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Yes i did, it's all japanese still, nothing happened pretty much
so, No AutoTranslate (forgot exact name, not on my PC now) Folder showed up in game folder? What OS do you use? Have you tried changing your locale to japanese and not use an emulator? My PC is setup that way since I play a lot of those kinda games that need jap locale and locale emulator doesn’t work.

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
so, No AutoTranslate (forgot exact name, not on my PC now) Folder showed up in game folder? What OS do you use? Have you tried changing your locale to japanese and not use an emulator? My PC is setup that way since I play a lot of those kinda games that need jap locale and locale emulator doesn’t work.
No, i see no AutoTranslate folders before , during and after opening the Original.exe... What is OS ? I use locale emulator instead of changing my locale to japanese, since i need my locale set to standard for other purposes. But i heard from a lot of people its the same thing as if i had a locale emulator so i guess that's not a problem. Damn i'm seriously wondering what (if) im doing wrong here.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Try tho follow this again, else just try changing your locale to jap to see if that works. (My OS is Windows 7)

Edit: Should have posted here step by step instead but already did the pdf so I’m lazy to re-do it.

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
Try tho follow this again, else just try changing your locale to jap to see if that works. (My OS is Windows 7)

Edit: Should have posted here step by step instead but already did the pdf so I’m lazy to re-do it.
Thank you for all the help, sorry i left mid-convo since it was 6 am for me lol. I'll try to do as you say rn and call out if anything bugs out again

Edit: I just did all of the steps again, and same thing happens, after i press {Game} (Patch & Run) the only thing that happens is a cmd appearing and dissapearing and nothing else, it looks as if it does something while it does nothing since the steps after that dont work. (i also changed my locale to jap so it just confirms that it doesnt really matter)

P.S. my OS is Windows 10

Last edited:

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Hmmmmm... guess that’s something for windows 10... Welp, I just remembered that this game is also in Unity... have you tried redownloading the game? you can run the game no problem right? Just no translation?

D

Deleted member 2324686

Also there are also times I get stuck in the menu, and sometimes I can go back to previous menu just fine... others I would definitely need to restart... Hope they could fix this.
I also had a problem with getting stuck in the menus. However I found out that most of the times it works if you first interact with anyting selectable in the menu, often by using the mouse, and then press space until you exit. After using that method I only got stuck once.

How do I get English translation to work? I have Xunity.autotranslator installed so I need help what to do afterwards.
In four steps:
1. Extract to the game folder [image A}
2. Run SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe
3. Run NightofRevenge (Patch and Run).exe
4. Start the game once, to set up the AutoTranslator folder tree
5. Extract _AutoGeneratedTranslations.zip to ...\NightofRevenge_ver0.37\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text\ [image B]
Note. The ENG. TRANSLATION from post #1 contains a better translation than the text file from the WIP thread.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. my OS is Windows 10
Have you tried to run the patch with admin rights to give it permission to create folders?

Last edited by a moderator:
4.50 star(s) 78 Votes