Atomsphere

May 22, 2019
Interested in modding this game now that its out. If you've played AQE with my mod then you probably can guess the type of modding I'd do. Anybody who's played that and done a lot of gameplay with this game know what really needs to be changed?

My guesses for the current problems are:
  • You can just dash past nearly 100% of all monsters and farm only easy ones for XP
  • Attack immediately escapes knockdowns
  • Attack immediately escapes grapples
  • There's no overarching mechanics around sex other than numbers in the player status page
  • Guarding is too safe
  • Enemies are too easy to react to once you've seen their patterns once
Let me know if those aren't right.

My guesses for a better gameplay mod:
  • Dashing doesn't pass through monsters
  • Stamina regen is slowed after each action, cumulative increasing after inaction
  • Stamina regen is slower while down or grappled based on missing HP
  • Knockdown removes X% stamina
  • Escaping a down or a grapple requires Y% stamina
  • Escape attempts have a random Z% chance of escape (not a huge fan of RNG but this is a quick solution for "challenge")
Unsure what the long term impact sex mechanics should be. Not interested in impreg or dialogue. Needs to be action oriented.
I have not played your mod previously, but some other things that could be looked at:
Weapon scaling could use an overhaul. Strength just is never worth the trade off.

Bosses other than succubus need a buff, even if it's just numerical +hp and +damage.

As far as knockdown and resist mechancis, they're basically not implemented at all. Anything would be an improvement. There's a ton of options, but stamina based is probably the quickest fix.

noonenonenot

May 13, 2018
HELP

I am not getting the event after beating the first boss.
Does anyone know how to solve that bug, if not I would like save that is right after that part.

I would be thankful

SilentShip

Mar 27, 2020
Hey Hey people.

Omp and I had a talk and he's got a whooole lot of work ahead of him. That's why I'm just going to upload my version until he's done with all of that. Please pray for him.

It's not only uncensored, but also heavily modified, not all H-Scenes are changed, some i uncensored and left them as they were, some i made assets that covered the action transparent, on some I straight up removed them. It's kind of rough and the edges look like fucking shit but I can't do much about that, no matter how soft the brush is it still comes out looking how you'll see.

As I said I also added UnityExplorer, you can zoom in, slow down time, even hide some overlays and camera effects (it's why on some Game Over scenes i didn't bother removing the foregrounds, those are easy to hide if you search through GameObjects). Handy shit, right? And I'm not completely sure about this, but you may be able to warp to events (if you're in the same part of the map they happen), the game does not load much of the map at one time so it's likely useless if you're in the area the event is in anyway. I'm not sure if the save that's in there is full or not, so use your own.

I didn't playtest it, so I don't know if the gameplay is fucked up, though it shouldn't be. Please message me if I missed anything (that's in the gallery) or something's too off.

So it is. It's the whole game, just extract it and play. Have fun.

I can see the DLsite funded yakuza hitmen outside of my window right now, you better be thankful for th
The legend has posted!

• Hey there
Reactions: Quaking_Nuts

SilentShip

Mar 27, 2020
I've known about the hype but I've been sleeping on this one anyway despite being a huge souls fan. I'm not even done yet but holy fuck is this game good. At least in terms of gameplay it's the best h game I've ever played. And then in terms of scenes, I've never seen an ACT with this many variations in positions for each enemy. It's insane how much effort clearly went into this. Also cracks me up how a bunch of the bosses are basically just memes. I love how Sif is called Cleric Beast and there's a boss who is just straight up Artorias. 10/10, no notes. Never really tried 2d soulslikes but this makes me want to get some real ones. Surprising to see an h game with such tight combat and strong exploration. Platforming is a little janky but we'll call that a stylistic choice. Praying for that decensor
Have you seen Prayer Maiden? lol

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Some good weapons anyone can suggest ??
So far I've been enjoying using Prayer Maiden the most, very simple yet strong hitting every element that I've used the entire game upon receiving it. That said I did switch to Ascended pink katana from the samurai girl, does decent damage and stun with 4-hit combo, when fighting the final boss. The range is good, but can be wonky when hitting things point-blank.
There's still plenty of weapons I gotta try out though, wonder if any enemy drops twinkling upgrade materials.

ktoloco

Aug 22, 2017
Night of Revenge 1.07
With BepInEx, AutoTranslator with the status menu text fixed and all diaries translated, helper plugin pack v1.0.0.1 from kumarin (uncensor + cheats) and Kek1245 map . I uploaded this because all problems with peoples trying working with ReiPatcher. Only need change the keys because i use the arrows for move.

Last edited:

CreampieAhri

May 30, 2020
Night of Revenge 1.06
With BepInEx, AutoTranslator with the status menu text fixed and all diaries translated, helper plugin pack from kumarin (uncensor + cheats) and various maps. I uploaded this because all problems with peoples trying working with ReiPatcher. Only need change the keys because i use the arrows for move.

thank you but also what is "various maps"?

Reactions: powerup3

SilentShip

Mar 27, 2020
Some good weapons anyone can suggest ??
I did a lot of weapon testing last year and you can see my previous postings. Here's my recommendations.

Decayed Sword, the second weapon you ever pick up, will actually last you throughout the game. It is most ideal for melee bosses with fast animations and tight attack windows, or when for new bosses in general. It behaves like a rapier and allows you to leap into range with the first thrust. Should you choose to commit to the attack because you realized the window of opportunity is huge, you can follow up with its rapid 2nd, 3rd, and 4th thrusts. However, if you want to play safe, do 1st thrust and leap to a safe range. Try to stay behind enemy bosses whose ranges you don't know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I used path 1: normal ascension but didn't investigate the differences that closely.

Unnamed Katana and Crusader's Straight Sword are both higher dps weapons for bosses with larger attack windows or whose patterns you've already learned.
In particular, I recommend
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For Katana, path 1:normal ascension is mandatory. Iai is terrible, but I gave up on it early so maybe you can make it work.
Crusader's Straight Sword's 2 ascension paths both work depending on if you need Holy or Corrupted more.

For Greatswords, I don't know how to make them work, but I've talked about doing a guard and parry only playstyle and I'll test it out in the future.

In addition, I'll post about Rings in a comment below so you'll have a better time making STR / DEX / INT builds.

Oh, and Luck / Crit is terrible, don't bother.
Magic is also largely useless as far as I can tell but I don't mind doing long distance jabs with flintlock or something.

In terms of HP, SP, MP distribution:
You can choose your own amount of HP. You just need enough HP to be able to afford making 2 or 3 mistakes consecutively, so due to enemy variety, it's hard to give a specific number. 200 HP is enough for the first 3rd of the map, go up to 300 for... idk, map 5? 400 HP for map 11. HP is probably the first place to shave points from though.

SP: Whatever amount is enough to do 1 full combo -> leap back -> 1 full combo -> leap back for swords. Don't know about greatswords.

Apr 25, 2021
Been using the Decayed/Rotten Sword for a while now and honestly not sure if there's really a need to change things up, but anyone else find any weapons that they feel particularly good about?

I used the Crusader Sword back in earlier versions and enjoyed that too, some of the new weapons seem interesting though.
I've got a few good combos i'm loving. My favourite so far though is to use the Meat Cleaver with the rings that give back more health on attack. Since the weapon's second attack is lightning fast, it allows you to trade with enemies and heal back most of the damage taken. As long as the enemy can't poise-break you, it's smooth sailing.

Jun 21, 2018
Greetings, friend. I'm very appreciative for all the hard work put into this. I was just wandering if I could install only the uncensore? Are there specific files in my game's folder I could just replace with yours?
The point of this is to be able to apply an uncensore without any translations, cheats or other modifications (or if I wanted a different version of translation with reipatched)

Last edited:

SilentShip

Mar 27, 2020
Thoughts about Rings and Stats Builds in General:
tl;dr The numbers and ranking are in this sheet.

Rings should be seen in terms of extra stats points they give. If a ring gives +10HP, it should be viewed as +1 stats point. If it gives +5 SP or +1 STR, it should be viewed as +1 stats point via those routes.

The best example is the Fool's Ring, which gives
Fool's Ring: HP -3, MP -3, INT -4, STR +6
If every stat here matters to you, then the total stats gain is -4, making it a terrible ring.
However, honestly, if you don't rely on casting magic like 99% of the players here, we can ignore the MP part, so it's a -1.
Then, if your weapon ignores INT, then it becomes a +3 ring.

When you equip the Fool Ring as an INT build like a Crusader's Straight Sword (Normal) build which scales mostly with INT but still scales with STR, you might actually see more ATK gain from it immediately than on other rings, but then once you factor in spending 7 stats points compensating for the HP -3 and INT -4, it's a loss in attack in total because you could have had 7 extra points in INT.

So, with that said, here's my lists
Ranking for Katana, Decayed Sword, Bone-Carved Kris which scale off of STR and DEX but not INT:
Hasty > Slave > Guard > Elegant > Fool > Dynamic

Ranking for Crusader's Sword, which scale off of STR, DEX, and INT:
Hasty > Guard > Elegant > Slave is tied with Violetta. Interchange and test > Dynamic

And then do your own testing to see if it works best for you or not.
If anyone else has time, you could also add the weapon stat multipliers onto the sheet's so you make them into weighted sums and then see if the rankings change or not. I'm moving on from this for now.

Here's some comments on the rings I don't have numbers for.
Hasty, granting additional attack speed, is theoretically the best possible ring. In this game, when a boss is facing away from you or is not attacking, that's a window of opportunity during which you can safely attack or heal.
It basically makes attack animation endlag shorter.
Hasty Ring should theoretically change your entire combat flow so you can take advantage of even smaller windows of opportunity and make it out safely still.
I am slightly worried about my reaction speed being on it or off of it being messed up if I kept swapping it off, so I always have it on.

Heavy Crest Ring, decreases SP consumption while blocking, which might be excellent for a greatsword build, since the only way I see those working is via block and parry.
Sage's Crest Ring, which could have an exponential effect on Exploding Cross + Witch's Prayer spam casting's self-feedback loop.

Dark Red Crest Ring and its weaker version, Vengeful Crest Ring are rings which heals you in the event of mistakes. Their utility is honestly minimal unless you happen to be making a very long trip between Witch Altars. Might be useful for boss fights of attrition but direct buff options are better.

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes