SilentShip

Mar 27, 2020
I've finally finished the game (prayer maiden sword op) and the ending reminded me of the same sadness I felt when I wasn't able to stop solaire from his 'sun'.
I hadn't gotten Aradia's purity sullied in my save too so there's that. I was too focused playing to finish the game as I've wanted to finish this a long time ago.
But at what cost? Feels.
Ignorant one here, which one's the Prayer Maiden sword?

The sword in the stone behind the Prayer Maiden boss?

SilentShip

Mar 27, 2020
You put a ton of work into trying to make the game less about fun, unique builds and more of a number test. I think you'll have a lot more fun if you focus on what's fun rather than what's 0.1% better than everything else.
I want to have fun with the rings. Problem?
ChadWhatAreYouTalkingAbout.jpg

However, would definitely be down to hear about your unique builds. What's your favorite weapons so far?

SilentShip

Mar 27, 2020
I've finally finished the game (prayer maiden sword op) and the ending reminded me of the same sadness I felt when I wasn't able to stop solaire from his 'sun'.
I hadn't gotten Aradia's purity sullied in my save too so there's that. I was too focused playing to finish the game as I've wanted to finish this a long time ago.
But at what cost? Feels.
Yeah, I feel you on that

SilentShip

Mar 27, 2020
Could it be because there was already a BepInFolder in it when I downloaded the game? I have my Path set up like this: D:\Non Steam Games\Night_Of_Revenge_v1.05\Night Of Revenge v1.05, do you think that could cause issues? Sorry
I am not good with tech stuff.
I don't know about this specific case but by the way, I've found that a path name that is too long will cause some of the menu buttons to become unresponsive.
So... at the very least, there's no need to put your files into two folders both named Night_Of_Revenge_v1.05, one within the other. That only needlessly increases path name length.

SilentShip

Mar 27, 2020
NOR BonedMod:
This mod is very much a work in progress but don't expect too much from it!

Warning! I have only tested this against the Trial version of the game so there is a chance it will not work with the full version. I also have not tested this with other bepinex plugins.

Download DEV TESTING BUILD 1: Mega
CRC32: BCEE4A2B
MD5: 60F9D8AB2FD18D66E39BC462AF806BCA
SHA1: 98367E392ABE9D2B636888959D2BD78761E5F97E

Installation:

Removal:

Description:

Tips:

Code:
Dev build 1 notes:
* Knockdowns sap stamina
* Knocked down staming regen is slower based on how much HP is missing
* Stand up from knockdown requires full stamina
* Escaping from sex uses stamina
* Escape attempts have a random chance of success
* Enemies will overcompensate to you struggling frequently, making it harder to struggle so maybe it is a good idea to try to catch them off guard...
* Guarding hits consumes more stamina
Whoa this is interesting

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Today's going well, speeding through the game with speedhacks and overlevelling with cheat engine to zip through from start to finish to see if anything needs fixing, found a few fuckups and tweaks to fix, overall it's going very well. I'm getting closer to release, if I can get through the game quickly it'll be ready for release.

Unfortunately, while it's possible to uncensor the game without BepInEx and all the flaws that come with it by editing a .dll file, this will unfortunately flag it as a virus on virustotal as a false positive from one jank AV suite and I don't want my upload to be flagged as a virus on F95 so I'm thinking about either packaging it with the bepinex mosaic remover, or ship it as-is and let you all apply whatever demosaic method you want. We'll see when it comes time for release.

Jan 25, 2018
Right so: any idea what triggers parts of the gallery to complete? I've been grabbed by what's translated as black slime and it's stubbornly refusing to appear in my gallery for some reason.

Also need to chase down a missing weapon or two ...

Erris1123

Mar 14, 2019
Really wish there was more H stuff with Suzunne. Or even that nun girl you meet at the cathedral
If you didn't know, the nun girl is the girl in diary 6, in the torture chair

But yeah. It would have been better if instead of slicing Aradia in half, the defeat to... the Ranch boss instead did a similar game over thing to the Prayer Maiden, where Aradia and Suzunne were used as meat toilets together.

Reactions: Uranus_

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
NoR Uncensored Assets for v1.06
THE CONTENTS OF THIS POST ONLY WORK FOR v1.06. STOP MESSAGING ME SAYING IT DOESN'T WORK FOR OTHER VERSIONS.

>>DOWNLOAD <<

Alternatively, you can check out GranTurboAutismo's package HERE with my assets + mosaic remover and machine translation already applied.

Game not included.

This will only work for NoR 1.06, it will not work for v1.05. Maybe I'll make a v1.05 version another day.

This is a basic de-censoring pack that removes the baked-in mosaic censorship on the vanilla sprites. It contains no mods or cheats for those who want a regular vanilla play-through with uncensored assets. Requires a mosaic overlay remover like the BepInEx one attached to this post to work, which may not play well with other mods or translations. Non-BepInEx mosaic removers may or may not be added in the future.

Contents:

-Asset files that replace the baked-in mosaic censorship found in the vanilla game, lovingly crafted by myself and Quaking_Nuts
-Every modified sprite sheet in raw .png format to be used however you want
-A special optional sharedassets file that swaps the first unlockable bonus costume model with a (kinda shitty)
-An incredible map by Kek1245

Installation:

-Copy all sharedassets files from the Uncensored Assetfiles folder into your NightofRevenge_Data folder, and replace all existing files
-If you wish to install the Bunnysuit mod, complete the step above, then overwrite the sharedassets2.assets file with the one in the BONUS Bunnysuit folder. BACKUP THE FILE BEFORE OVERWRITING.

Installing BepInEx Mosaic Remover:

Yes, I know, it fucks up the particles, and I know it fucks up translations, but I'm still waiting on a mod-free mosaic remover that edits the Assembly-CSharp, so it'll have to do for now.

-Download
-Place the contents of the .zip file into the same folder as your NoR .exe
-Run the game, then quit out of the game
-New folders should now be available in the BepInEx folder. Place DumbRendererDemosaic.dll in the BepInEx/plugins folder.
(Sometimes this file pops a single false positive on Virustotal from some no-name AV suite, run your own scan if you want to be cautious.)

Let me know if you notice any major fuckups or significant graphical screw-ups (pieces with ugly outline glow) and I'll do a quick patch if I missed anything. The Bunnysuit mod is kind of shitty and I won't be fixing gaps in the model, mostly because it's more-or-less impossible. (the sprite sheet it too cramped to resize)

Last edited:

DoppoHanma

Sep 7, 2020
Guys I'm in too deep in the far end of this thread, where's the 1.0.6 version of the game will the mods too? Thank you

RickyRolling42069

Jul 23, 2018
NoR Uncensored Assets for v1.06

>>DOWNLOAD <<

Game not included.

This is a basic de-censoring pack that removes the baked-in mosaic censorship on the vanilla sprites. It contains no mods or cheats for those who want a regular vanilla play-through with uncensored assets. Requires a mosaic overlay remover like the BepInEx one attached to this post to work, which may not play well with other mods or translations. Non-BepInEx mosaic removers may or may not be added in the future.

Contents:

-Asset files that replace the baked-in mosaic censorship found in the vanilla game, lovingly crafted by myself and Quaking_Nuts
-Every modified sprite sheet in raw .png format to be used however you want
-A special optional sharedassets file that swaps the first unlockable bonus costume model with a (kinda shitty)
-An incredible map by Kek1245

Installation:

-Copy all sharedassets files from the Uncensored Assetfiles folder into your NightofRevenge_Data folder, and replace all existing files
-If you wish to install the Bunnysuit mod, complete the step above, then overwrite the sharedassets2.assets file with the one in the BONUS Bunnysuit folder. BACKUP THE FILE BEFORE OVERWRITING.

Installing BepInEx Mosaic Remover:

Yes, I know, it fucks up the particles, and I know it fucks up translations, but I'm still waiting on a mod-free mosaic remover that edits the Assembly-CSharp, so it'll have to do for now.

-Download
-Place the contents of the .zip file into the same folder as your NoR .exe
-Run the game, then quit out of the game
-New folders should now be available in the BepInEx folder. Place DumbRendererDemosaic.dll in the BepInEx/plugins folder.
(Sometimes this file pops a single false positive on Virustotal from some no-name AV suite, run your own scan if you want to be cautious.)

Let me know if you notice any major fuckups or significant graphical screw-ups (pieces with ugly outline glow) and I'll do a quick patch if I missed anything. The Bunnysuit mod is kind of shitty and I won't be fixing gaps in the model, mostly because it's more-or-less impossible. (the sprite sheet it too cramped to resize)
i dont have to redownload BepInEx if my game was modded right?
Very appreciate what are you doing here, cant wait to try your mods

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
i dont have to redownload BepInEx if my game was modded right?
Very appreciate what are you doing here, cant wait to try your mods
What mosaic derenderer are you using?

If you already have a BepInEx derenderer then that should work fine.

If you're using a modified sharedassets2.assets file, then it'll be overwritten by my decensoring pack and won't work anymore.

wolfhoundshooter

Aug 16, 2021
You put a ton of work into trying to make the game less about fun, unique builds and more of a number test. I think you'll have a lot more fun if you focus on what's fun rather than what's 0.1% better than everything else.
People can just unironically have fun with numbers and stats. Sometimes stat optimization is almost like finally organizing that room and you get that tiny dopamine rush at everything being nice and orderly.

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes