jgb96215

Dec 2, 2021
still got no idea how to go to 6-2 after i meet these 2 samurai
I'm not sure what the conditions are, try talking to all NPCs?

When I played for the first time, there is an event in the red circle in the picture that will let you go to map6-2

It's been a while, I don't remember very well, sorry

(I'm not good at English, so these are google translations, maybe some expressions are wrong)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mark cssadaw

Nov 5, 2018
Im new to the game. how do I exit the inventory?

I clicked E on the altar and clicked the first option, "dedicated to the altar" option and now I cant get back

monmomuru

Apr 9, 2022
I saw a bikini cow video in r34, and I can't seem to find it anywhere else, not even in the game, I know it's definitely this game anyone knows how to get it in game?

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
can anyone list out all the events that aren't in gallery? also, is there no scene with young aradia?

Heinsc

Jul 26, 2020
There was a scene where aradia ends up a meat toilet. And i am not talking about the one where she gets choked out. Its an event not in the gallery. Does anyone remember how to get there?

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
I'm almost done with the game and about to watch whatever scene i missed in the gallery with a full save, which H scene do you guys think is the best?
The one where all the evil rapists realize the depths of their sin and beg Aradia for forgiveness, which she gives and finally in reconciliation and joy they all celebrate by having a big pizza party together!!

Khodak

Sep 2, 2020
I've read that there's backstabs in the game, is that true? I don't remember seeing anything about it on the tutorial.

Khodak

Sep 2, 2020
Is the game bugged or you're not supposed to intervene on the two nuns being raped in the cathedral's cell?

Last edited:

tzydekki

Jun 11, 2021
Any idea how to get past these metal gates in dungeon? It's in the rightmost corner, i think vertically in the middle levels.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017

Still looking for my 0.32 spine mod sources, hopefully it's not lost... Meanwhile edited another animation. Clearly overdid it, but whatever. Before you ask:
- It's a spine render test. "Farm" game over scene. Only one character was rendered here.
- I only edited one pose ("2ERO2" in particular). Dlis have some test animations as well and I also like to mess with it in my spare time and generally as a learning process of spine tool.
- It's Suzune, not Aradia.
- No, it's not a mod. Not implemented in the game. Yet.

Akenaten

Dec 7, 2017
Apologies but i got kinda lost with all the versions i see throughout the latest posts. I downloaded the one from the 1st page and the text is only in Japanese (Night of Revenge v1.06) , then downloaded another one that has English text but starts off at a different location (ver.054) and now attempting one link that leads to v.1.07.

What is the latest version and does it offer english translation? Thanks for clarifying, whoever will.

Koo-Mer

May 21, 2020
I've gotten my ass fucked throughout the entire Souls Series.
The only difference here is the fact that it's 2d. Gonna git gud and give this a run.

Reactions: PKkitt633
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes