Endomius

Nov 24, 2019
I downloaded this game but how do i put the Language in english ? I must download something more ? thanks in advance

Jul 28, 2022
Correct me if I'm wrong, there are many other h-scenes in the game that are not in the gallery right?

Edit: Nvm, page 235 mentions it.

Last edited:

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Question Please: Where can I get a Full version "without bugs"?
Because no matter how many times I try the Game always bugs when beating that giant singing Maiden in the cave!
Every time I beat her the circles on the right doesn´t disapear . . .

Nov 24, 2019
Question Please: Where can I get a Full version "without bugs"?
Because no matter how many times I try the Game always bugs when beating that giant singing Maiden in the cave!
Every time I beat her the circles on the right doesn´t disapear . . .
because you need to go to the left first and get the loot behind her before it will let you leave

Nov 24, 2019
dont know what to tell you then cuz if your using the DL from the main page you shouldn't have that problem because thats the one I'm using might be a bug if you updated from one of the demos but idk try using the item that lets you return to the shrine

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
dont know what to tell you then cuz if your using the DL from the main page you shouldn't have that problem because thats the one I'm using might be a bug if you updated from one of the demos but idk try using the item that lets you return to the shrine
The Loot doesn´t even appear after beating her! :unsure:

Nov 24, 2019
go further left like to the edge of the screen its another area to the left just keep going left and it will take you to another area

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
go further left like to the edge of the screen its another area to the left just keep going left and it will take you to another area
I try but it doesn´t let me walk more left, there is some white fog . . .
And before you ask, this is the newest version (1.07) and bought . . .

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
It took me some time but I was able to do it, thanks for the advice!
I had to use bepinex sinai unity explorer, once you find the enemy units its a piece of cake
Here I leave one of the scenes that I wanted to recreate, it was not 100% as I wanted but it is close, now that I have the knowledge I can surely improve it
Too bad the animation mod doesn't work in the current version (and I'm too dumb to modify it)
View attachment 2251079
Heh, I actually found this video on Rule34 and it mentioned my spine edit mod for v0.32 in this thread. I believe I still have my spine edits somewhere on HDD. If there's an interest in porting it over to release version (1.0.6 at least) I might look into it.

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
is there any update for the unity explorer version in this game? i want to edit the animation colors but i dont know how

meanwhileinmyhead

Apr 13, 2022
I can't reach the final boss. There's barriers up around the elevator at the top of that stage that won't go away. The ranch boss is glitched out as well, and I'm permanently short on karma. This is frustrating.

Is it because I ported my save from an earlier version? I really don't want to play through the entire game again for just a few more scenes...

Khodak

Sep 2, 2020
Night of Revenge 1.07
With BepInEx, AutoTranslator with the status menu text fixed and all diaries translated, helper plugin pack v1.0.0.1 from kumarin (uncensor + cheats) and Kek1245 map . I uploaded this because all problems with peoples trying working with ReiPatcher. Only need change the keys because i use the arrows for move.

How do I play this with a fresh save? I want to unlock everything myself.

Reactions: michifusi84

tzydekki

Jun 11, 2021
This H-game is in my top 3 best H-games of all time. The animations probably are what makes this so perfect, and the "jiggly" physics. Wish there was a struggle system for all the rape. Any similar games like this that people could point out, or is the developer of this game producing a similiar product?

Reactions: konreeuh

nb097

Oct 25, 2019
I can't reach the final boss. There's barriers up around the elevator at the top of that stage that won't go away. The ranch boss is glitched out as well, and I'm permanently short on karma. This is frustrating.

Is it because I ported my save from an earlier version? I really don't want to play through the entire game again for just a few more scenes...
The Dev noted that saves from the demos won't work with the release. So you'll have to start over or grab one of the many full saves posted in this thread.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes