Sep 27, 2021
Night of Revenge 1.07
With BepInEx, AutoTranslator with the status menu text fixed and all diaries translated, helper plugin pack v1.0.0.1 from kumarin (uncensor + cheats) and Kek1245 map . I uploaded this because all problems with peoples trying working with ReiPatcher. Only need change the keys because i use the arrows for move.

Changed keys to WASD again and its still arrowkeys is this a bug ?

-nvm i had to adjust them ingame aswell.

Last edited:

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Similar 2d scrollers:
Hounds of the Meteor
Iris in Labyrinth of Demons
Guilty Hell and Guilty Hell 2
Mission Mermaiden, which has a non 2d sequel/prequel: Tale of the Undercrust
Crisis Point Extinction
and the very old classic: Parasite in City
If not done yet I would add:
Ayura Crisis
Eris Dysnomia

even though they are more of action sidescrollers, the H-system can definitely be compared to Night of Revenge and has very hot animations too (and alot of jiggling)

denten

Jul 26, 2018
As SutekiSenpai said, just go left.
This is literally the first level, how did you manage to get stuck here ?
I had the same problem. Might be something to do with auto translator or uncensor, but when you activate the sparkling thing you lose all ability to move. There's also a tree in the way on the right. I assume you guys meant keep going right, not left, cus I checked the beginning to see if a new route opened up.

Figured it out btw. It's the uncesorship assets that cause the problem.

Last edited:

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
I felt like Aradia today walking alone through a dangerous area. I kept thinking that if I were suddenly knocked out and tortured and killed, I would fully deserve it because of how I've spilled my own seed over far worse things happening to an innocent and brave girl Aradia

Apr 6, 2020
View attachment 2312934
Is there such a scene in version 1.06? If so, how do I activate it? I didn't find it in the gallery (the giant, like in the game, doesn't put it on himself).
IN event, where you save Witch-trader from one of this npc. After you defeat them, you will have 2 options and one of them is scene that you wish. (Sorry for bad english, it's not my language)

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2020
Can someone explain how to get the next scenes as well as the last diary entry? I mean ???? scenes.
And yet, at the end of the game, if you do not agree to go with the last boss, and defeat her, you will have two options. Whichever I choose, the game ends the same, while the game seems to have 3 endings. Can you elaborate on what those endings are?

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes