LesboIsBesto

Dec 30, 2020
downloaded GranTurboAutismo's unmodded package & 1st girl I rescue still pixelated? Does the uncensored stuff only apply to player involved sex?

Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022
Heh, I actually found this video on Rule34 and it mentioned my spine edit mod for v0.32 in this thread. I believe I still have my spine edits somewhere on HDD. If there's an interest in porting it over to release version (1.0.6 at least) I might look into it.
yes please!
please.gif

R D

May 3, 2017
I'm almost done with the game and about to watch whatever scene i missed in the gallery with a full save, which H scene do you guys think is the best?

Reactions: michifusi84

R D

May 3, 2017
anyone have a problem after killing a boss you get stuck in the room?
I'd had to close and open the game again kill the boss again a few times to fix this bug i found
Got tried of having to repeat the same thing so i'm asking if there's away around this?
try double jump then dashing

Aug 28, 2022
Night of Revenge 1.07
With BepInEx, AutoTranslator with the status menu text fixed and all diaries translated, helper plugin pack v1.0.0.1 from kumarin (uncensor + cheats) and Kek1245 map . I uploaded this because all problems with peoples trying working with ReiPatcher. Only need change the keys because i use the arrows for move.

bro i have a question, how i can exit in the menu or config?, because with the esc or space keys I can't exit the menu​

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes