SheinBein

Dec 8, 2019
I'm almost done with the game and about to watch whatever scene i missed in the gallery with a full save, which H scene do you guys think is the best?
Great Demon for me. The goblin boss.
---------------------

What does "gore on/off" even do? I'm not noticing a difference in the gallary. Which even is "on" or "off"? Is the Checkmark "on" or is that off?

Reactions: R D

Lailaichi

Oct 4, 2021
i know this out of topic, but can someone help me,

Last night I was using my monitor just fine, then this morning when I use it, half of the monitor went white on startup and then change to black. I can still use it normally except I cant see the other bottom half. One more thing I try to screen record using discord and it record the whole screen without any problem.

Is this a hardware or software problem? Should i change and buy a new monitor?
*This monitor is connected to my laptop as my laptop screen is not working
*I try to unplug the VGA cable from the laptop and the monitor still indicate the same problem(not the laptop screen)

R D

May 3, 2017
I've read that there's backstabs in the game, is that true? I don't remember seeing anything about it on the tutorial.
there's a special critical attack that you can do by pressing interact on an enemy that's stunned after a perfect parry, not sure if this is it but you can probably try doing it from behind and see if it does a different animation

SheinBein

Dec 8, 2019
there's a special critical attack that you can do by pressing interact on an enemy that's stunned after a perfect parry, not sure if this is it but you can probably try doing it from behind and see if it does a different animation
It doesn't. It locks the enemy into facing you while the animation plays.
-----------------

The costumes not being part of the H-scenes is really lame. It especially just looks really weird during play how they vanish.

Akenaten

Dec 7, 2017
i know this out of topic, but can someone help me,

Last night I was using my monitor just fine, then this morning when I use it, half of the monitor went white on startup and then change to black. I can still use it normally except I cant see the other bottom half. One more thing I try to screen record using discord and it record the whole screen without any problem.

Is this a hardware or software problem? Should i change and buy a new monitor?
*This monitor is connected to my laptop as my laptop screen is not working
*I try to unplug the VGA cable from the laptop and the monitor still indicate the same problem(not the laptop screen)
Sounds like a monitor problem. Try plugging into a different device and see if it works. If not, get it to a technician before you decide to get a brand new one.

RDAS

Dec 13, 2020
What kind of costumes can you get her to dress im a nude type of guy so i would like to know if she can remove all of her clothes already or some sexy costume

Erris1123

Mar 14, 2019
This H-game is in my top 3 best H-games of all time. The animations probably are what makes this so perfect, and the "jiggly" physics. Wish there was a struggle system for all the rape. Any similar games like this that people could point out, or is the developer of this game producing a similiar product?
Out of curiosity, what would the other two in your top 3 be?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
if you ever make Aradia, please give her breasts that size or a little bigger. (y)

You know, as ridiculous as it may sound, Suzune's tits are 200% here. Enlarging Aradia's more than that simply won't fit the scene. Also, for some reason Aradia's artwork got her breasts stucked in milk machine. Suzune's tits and milk machine drawn separately. I'm not good at redrawing sprites, but if anyone want to take a look, check the attachments down below.

Erris1123

Mar 14, 2019

Still looking for my 0.32 spine mod sources, hopefully it's not lost... Meanwhile edited another animation. Clearly overdid it, but whatever. Before you ask:
- It's a spine render test. "Farm" game over scene. Only one character was rendered here.
- I only edited one pose ("2ERO2" in particular). Dlis have some test animations as well and I also like to mess with it in my spare time and generally as a learning process of spine tool.
- It's Suzune, not Aradia.
- No, it's not a mod. Not implemented in the game. Yet.
How'd you do that? There aren't any game over scenes with Suzune are there? Hmm. Could it be possible to do Candore? (inquisitor boss chick)

EDIT: never mind, just checked the farm end. Don't know how I missed that was Suzune.

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
you are the greatest
I removed the machines.
It's fine if Aradia's breast size is the same size proportionally or 10-20+ percent bigger than Suzune even if it goes out of frame
Is there a way to make the thighs thicker?
If possible, can you also give her this face?
Thanks man, that's why I like this site :p As for other questions like, "can some stuff be edited?" the answer is:
- Most likely, yes. But it depends.
I really like the way Dlis make use of spine 'bone rigging', setting up weights and elaborate meshes. Up to 5-7 or more bones for tits is the reason why it looks so dynamic. It's complicated to set up and on a different technical level that I've seen in other Spine-based Unity games.
Sharing another edit one last time, I guess. Most ridiculous one in size as well, since it's a 100mb gif export with 50fps mode.

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
This is what I was looking for.
Could you make the minotaur defeat scene with the same breast proportions here?
Yep, enlarging breasts up to 1.6/1.8 times isn't a big deal for a spine edit. Might look weird, though.

rockfly
Something like that? Tits scale is a bit different here, but I think it's reasonable. Original and Mod for comparison:
minotaur1-originaltitsize.gif minotaur1-titsX1p5Y1p3.gif

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
damn stop all your bullshit !
I'm starting to believe that Aradia has small breasts :illuminati:
Sorry not sorry

minotaur2ero2-tits2thighs1p1x1p3.gif

rockfly
I guess I'll prefer a PM here, just not to flood this topic with these random edits :) As for actual redrawing I think there are still some censored sprites here and there that wasn't fixed by the uncensor which was released here for 1.0.6 if I'm not mistaken.

As for that 0.32 animation there are some good news and some bad news. The good news are I have sources for animation itself. Bad news, however:
- Assembly-Csharp.dll must be edited, so if you'll use custom mods it won't work. There are custom spine controller script which makes new sequences possible.
- I made these animation edits on a later spine version (because at the time it was less prone to crashes), which sometimes cause issues for animation itself - Dlis use a lot of 'bone constraints' which works as intended for version 3.4.02 but not correctly in others. Most notable issues are incorrect leg/chain movements.
- I used wrong spine settings in the past for my edits (lack of knowledge on my side) so I might even need to redo these edits with correct settings on 3.4.02. Much fun, not a lot of time to spare. 'Sigh'.

I'll check some stuff about it later and maybe I'll share spine and code as is, so people can use it for 'future ports' if needed.

Erris1123

Mar 14, 2019
It's a real shame there aren't more scenes with female enemies getting raped.

The nuns in the church, the time stopped inquisitors, and the Prayer Maiden defeat are the only instances I can think of. Shame too - the female inquisitors are a hot design.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes