Nov 24, 2017
I really wish D-lis made more actual corruption stuff in the game ngl, this a perfect example of a missed opportunity to make Aradia be the same or similar creature as this. Although he made her ride the fat dude scene and the siren boss game over. But man...:cautious: Somehow Sinisistar is much greatly superior in that regard
I thought the exact same thing. So many chances to give us a bad end and have Aradia become the creature fucking/corrupting her.

Nov 24, 2017
Speaking about corruption/mind break, I never saw this Event scene in my playthrough (I played 1.0.5 only, though)

View attachment 2340665

Static images, found as is in data files.
I have no idea how to properly trigger this. I downloaded a full 100% savegame from here and it had a third option available during the "GAME OVER" screen where you can choose to start again or watch the bad end animation. This is the third option and it shows Aradia becoming completely addicted to sex.

Still, I want to see more mind break and corruption.

Reactions: Nylonium

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I have no idea how to properly trigger this. I downloaded a full 100% savegame from here and it had a third option available during the "GAME OVER" screen where you can choose to start again or watch the bad end animation. This is the third option and it shows Aradia becoming completely addicted to sex.

Still, I want to see more mind break and corruption.
Ah, probably with low or 0 karma points at the end of the game. I remember Dlis mentioned something like that.

- more mind break
As another fun fact: most of animations (regular sex scenes and game over CGs) have a complete mind broken character face with smile and tongue out. It's very noticeable in CGs, have bones for it since 0.25-0.45 when he started to produce animated CGs. But that stuff was never used for some reason. This is why I was a bit disappointed.

Also, you guys talking about H stuff, but what I want to change in the game are level layouts. Location 1 and 2 (not 0, which was introduced on release) look okay-ish, but later ones are pretty much 'meh'.
Changing the way fighting system works, re-implementing enemy blocks which was scrapped almost entirely. Stuff like that.

But that would require Unity source project (there might be a way for that with tool like DevXUnity) and besides I don't know much about Unity editor.

Last edited:

Nylonium

Mar 13, 2020
So, i guess we're limited to modding if you don't wanna buy Spine and there's no actual crack for the right version cuz the trial version won't let you change the build for unsupported old JSON file, kinda sucks ngl

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
So, i guess we're limited to modding if you don't wanna buy Spine and there's no actual crack for the right version cuz the trial version won't let you change the build for unsupported old JSON file, kinda sucks ngl
I mean, if there's a cracked version which is higher than 3.4.02 and lower than v4 technically it might be possible to make it work. At least I might be able to test that version on my end and see if it's okay to work with. It's just that I have no idea which cracked version you guys can even find on the net.
It sucks, yeah, but at least if you have the editor somehow you can edit .json files. Take Live2D for example - games are shipped with a playback function only for animations without an easy way (or nearly impossible) to retrieve the source.

- trial version won't let you change the build for unsupported old JSON file
If they only allow v4 for trial, no wonder it doesn't work. So you really need to find some cracked version from 3.4.02 up to 3.7.94

Saiker1
Which version (number) of spine do you have, is this a cracked one?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nylonium

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
I really wish D-lis made more actual corruption stuff in the game ngl, this a perfect example of a missed opportunity to make Aradia be the same or similar creature as this. Although he made her ride the fat dude scene and the siren boss game over. But man...:cautious: Somehow Sinisistar is much greatly superior in that regard
those crawling demons are a favorite of mine
from attacking and turning people into meat puppets only to play with them and then merge into some abomination
that should be dead but is rather alive instead
that and the best part(or worst matter of opinion really) is that the victims are in a constant state of pleasure after the demon attaches itself to them

Anvenjade

Feb 25, 2018
The crack I found says 3.8.75. I've been having unending headaches trying to figure out what the hell this thing is doing. I imported a 3.8 json then exported without doing any changes and the two files are still pretty different, hash aside. Been spending an hour comparing the differences in text to manually edit the json (simple things such as "scaleX"=1.5 on a bone) because the exported jsons just make nothing show up ingame after repacking. It's probably stupid, but well, horny makes do stupid things.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
The crack I found says 3.8.75. I've been having unending headaches trying to figure out what the hell this thing is doing. I imported a 3.8 json then exported without doing any changes and the two files are still pretty different, hash aside. Been spending an hour comparing the differences in text to manually edit the json (simple things such as "scaleX"=1.5 on a bone) because the exported jsons just make nothing show up ingame after repacking. It's probably stupid, but well, horny makes do stupid things.
Send me json files you have from this version. I'll set 3.8.75 myself and see if game support this version output.
Hash will be different, document structure can be different as well. As long as you set it up like this for export, put it in the game and animation plays - it's all good.

New discoveries about supported Spine versions for Night of Revenge:
I'm almost sure that the range of supported versions are 3.4.02 (base game version) up to 3.7.94. Exports from version 3.8 and higher won't work. There are ways to downgrade your export from 3.8 to 3.7, but it's a mess.
So basically we need any cracked version in the range of 3.4.02-3.7.94 to make it easier for a modding scene.

List of released versions:

Last edited:

Anvenjade

Feb 25, 2018
Alright, manual edit with very simple things of the human readable parts of the original json works. Guess I'll make all the booba a little bigger.

Reactions: HornySensei

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Anvenjade

And to anyone else who's interested in spine modding:

If spine 4.1.xx will be cracked in the future there's a way to downgrade Spine project down to version 3.6-3.7, which are both supported by the game. Although it might contain visual bugs/errors.
I don't have other solution, except I can offer to convert your edited 3.8.75 Json output to 3.6/3.7 on my end. Just send me a json file in a PM ("nonessential data" export option must be checked).

RidiculousSpineOutput.png

And man, that spine version header looks like this. I didn't notice any visible errors on this json output though.

Saiker1
Like I said, 3.8.75 JSON exports won't work without a version downgrade, which isn't possible on a available cracked 3.8.75.
As for extracting sprites from .png sprite sheets you need to use Texture Unpacker tool inside the spine editor.

I guess what I should really do now is to provide unpacked sources for all spine assets from the game...

Last edited:
Reactions: Anvenjade

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
I mean, if there's a cracked version which is higher than 3.4.02 and lower than v4 technically it might be possible to make it work. At least I might be able to test that version on my end and see if it's okay to work with. It's just that I have no idea which cracked version you guys can even find on the net.
It sucks, yeah, but at least if you have the editor somehow you can edit .json files. Take Live2D for example - games are shipped with a playback function only for animations without an easy way (or nearly impossible) to retrieve the source.

- trial version won't let you change the build for unsupported old JSON file
If they only allow v4 for trial, no wonder it doesn't work. So you really need to find some cracked version from 3.4.02 up to 3.8.99

Saiker1
Which version (number) of spine do you have, is this a cracked one?
i use the v3.8.75, i know how to extract the bones. json but how do i get all the separated png and atlas?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
my question is how do u get this? ,
Individual sprites are extracted from a sprite sheet like this, check the attachment. I didn't include it in archive for spine sources because it's not necessary to have it for .json only edits. If you'll make your own sprites you'll have to generate your own .atlas and .png sprite sheet. I'm just making a point you don't need the original sprite sheet if you have individual sprite sources.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Speaking about corruption/mind break, I never saw this Event scene in my playthrough (I played 1.0.5 only, though)

View attachment 2340665

Static images, found as is in data files.
Very interesting, this CG is very good
Ah, probably with low or 0 karma points at the end of the game. I remember Dlis mentioned something like that.
That's interesting thanks for the heads up
have a complete mind broken character face with smile and tongue out
Every single CG in this game is like this and i say as someone who hates ahegao

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Every single CG in this game is like this and i say as someone who hates ahegao
Ahegao kinda works in this particular game. Probably just art direction itself helps a lot.
As I've seen actual release CG scenes and read the subtitles for these scenes - now it makes sure to show you she's not getting pleasure out of this. Well, only when she's on drugs/brainfucked or that event CG I noticed in the archive. So, mostly just a 'rape victim look with eternal suffering'.
So yeah, I find it curious that CG animations originally does include a complete corrupted mind broken female characters faces with tongues out which enjoy it in the end.
Seems like a shift in a middle of development. That also explain why it didn't really went anywhere with pregnancy mechanic and some other stuff like 3 character states were mostly scrapped/simplyfied (normal, weakened, nympho).

Last edited:

Anvenjade

Feb 25, 2018
Anvenjade

I don't have other solution, except I can offer to convert your edited 3.8.75 Json output to 3.6/3.7 on my end. Just send me a json file in a PM ("nonessential data" export option must be checked).

I guess what I should really do now is to provide unpacked sources for all spine assets from the game...
Even if we cannot export jsons, we can still unpack stuff on our own with UABEA and the texture unpacker in cracked version that works just fine.
Also thanks for the offer to convert things on your end, but I'd feel bad for imposing on you like that for cheap edits in the name of horny. Just keep doing what you want on your end, we'll cheer you on.

Man, I wish the inflated stomach / pregnancy parts weren't shafted. Minotaur is my favorite just for having that, followed by the spider boss. Which I am gonna try to mess around with. Shame both of them deflate mid animation reset rather than keep it. Minotaur even has a unused animation with it. :<

Reactions: Krongorka

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
Seems like a shift in a middle of development. That also explain why it didn't really went anywhere with pregnancy mechanic and some other stuff like 3 character states were mostly scrapped/simplyfied (normal, weakened, nympho).
I guess "a massive shift in a middle of development" is a curse that all souls-likes face. All of the official Dark Souls games + Bloodborne went through that, Code Vein definitely went through that, judging by those few scrapped cutscenes that remained inside the game's files, and even here...

Reactions: Krongorka
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes