Anvenjade

Feb 25, 2018
What the hell. Looking around for stuff like the farm, I opened sharedassets105 and found our dear minotaur in there. Exported the spine json and it's got my manual edits in there that should be found in sharedassets21. Is UABEA high or is the shared part of the filename not a joke? Edited at runtime?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
What the hell. Looking around for stuff like the farm, I opened sharedassets105 and found our dear minotaur in there. Exported the spine json and it's got my manual edits in there that should be found in sharedassets21. Is UABEA high or is the shared part of the filename not a joke? Edited at runtime?
Yep, noticed that as well. Assets are kinda interconnected between itself and don't forget .resS files which are also connected to it somehow. It's a quirk of old unity versions. Night of Revenge was developed and compiled on Unity 5.6.7f1

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Ahegao kinda works in this particular game. Probably just art direction itself helps a lot.
As I've seen actual release CG scenes and read the subtitles for these scenes - now it makes sure to show you she's not getting pleasure out of this. Well, only when she's on drugs/brainfucked or that event CG I noticed in the archive. So, mostly just a 'rape victim look with eternal suffering'.
So yeah, I find it curious that CG animations originally does include a complete corrupted mind broken female characters faces with tongues out which enjoy it in the end.
Seems like a shift in a middle of development. That also explain why it didn't really went anywhere with pregnancy mechanic and some other stuff like 3 character states were mostly scrapped/simplyfied (normal, weakened, nympho).
Yeah it's sad that some ideas didn't make it into the final cut

Reactions: MortimerScharf
Nov 12, 2018
I have no idea how to properly trigger this. I downloaded a full 100% savegame from here and it had a third option available during the "GAME OVER" screen where you can choose to start again or watch the bad end animation. This is the third option and it shows Aradia becoming completely addicted to sex.

Still, I want to see more mind break and corruption.
I recall in my most recent run getting this triggered by getting defeated by the succubus in the final phase as a virgin (i messed up the trick to block the imba orb attack), losing my virginity and then going to the three options (may have been before idk). I have boned mod installed at the moment so I'm not gonna attempt to reproduce but I put up a clean save file in case you want to try. Good luck!

Edit: The mode name is "Dend" and I reached it in my boned mod run losing to the Ranch boss. I don't think it's as hard to trigger as I made it out to be...

Last edited:
Reactions: MortimerScharf

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
renan.bd
derakino999

Check the map by Kek1245 ( ). Location 6f The Abondoned Lower Level, where you fight with a giant spider boss. There's an event to the left from the alternate exit. That will trigger Candore's scene.

BronzeThrowaway
Huh, I'll test it on my save because I usually do these virgin runs. Seems like a well-hidden bonus scene if it's a true way to trigger it.

Reactions: derakino999

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
Anyone have Boned mod version 0.1 to share?
Sex scenes is way too easy to escape in vanilla game, and later version of mod is too overcomplicated for my taste.

Reactions: m1piffles

1manl8t0r

Nov 23, 2021
Stepped out of my lurking to say that this is a pretty fun game. Kinda feel weird to say that I was kinda expecting plenty of anal scenes as well, lol

Also, pretty surprised that there (from me perpetually tired mind) is already a modding scene

Reactions: junior20000

RatherDevious

Jan 29, 2018
Is there any place to find a collection, hub, or depository of existing mods/updates for this game? Yes, I do mean even if there is just one or two. It'd be nice to be able to keep track without digging through 270 pages on F95.

I'd say community (ala Discord or such) but I'm not sure how big of a following this baby's still got. I've been following this for years and would love to see the creativity of others so that I can keep enjoying this.

Last edited:
Reactions: HornySensei

Khodak

Sep 2, 2020
I might be alone here, but I really wish some proportions in this game were less exagerated. Tits are the size of the head, sometimes even bigger and saggy as hell, and thighs are the size of the torso making calfs look thin in comparison. I feel like the nuns have the best model in the game due to having more proportional features.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2017
I might be alone here, but I really wish some proportions in this game were less exagerated. Tits are the size of the head, sometimes even bigger and saggy as hell, and thighs are the size of the torso making calfs look thin in comparison. I feel like the nuns have the best model in the game due to having more proportional features.
I won't lie, I'd kill for a mod where Aradia has a slightly thinner frame and she is kind of flat-chested.

Nov 12, 2018
NOR BonedMod:
I'll make a bigger post later but I have yet to escape from Candore's fatality animation, every strong attack and pretty much everything Candore does in phase 2+ can initiate it, and the time it takes to reset the fight including the death animation is really annoying. If getting grabbed immediately restarted the boss battle it would be hard but not nearly as frustrating.

Edit: So it is at least theoretically escapable in the first 2 seconds of the grab, which is kinda slightly inferred by the readme. I gave myself ten billion XP and was able to defeat Candore after a half-dozen more tries.

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2018
Excuse me guys, but how can someone go about making a proper translation for this game? Do i just edit the AutoTranslate txt file with some approximates? Because it's a big turnoff for me to see Aradia getting caught and dicked down only for her to say something along the lines of "They're shitting body going ughfu ughfu kukkuuuf??", i get it's the autotranslator's fault, but man could this game use a proper translation

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
HAHAHAhahaha
there was an edited translation posted on ULMF
it has some things that are not 100% accurate becuase it's missing some japanese subtleties, but for the most part, it's pretty damn good
hmmm.....
also, it's not like I MYSELF can notice all the subtleties anyway
it's great, it's great

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Khodak
MortimerScharf

Well, I kinda like exagerated proportions. No accounting for taste, heh.
So I looked at Aradia's in-game skeleton and I gotta say Dlis probably didn't change it much except adding new weapons/attacks/some idle variations. It's definitely not on a level with the later stuff he produced. So, it's actually harder to edit in my opinion. Anyway, I tried to edit idle animation as a test: Original; Edited - tits at 0.75x in scale, removed most of jiggle only slight chest movement left, reduced overall character height, animation edit; Same but naked and with some other edits.
I don't expect to be able to put it in the game because the process will be quite complicated and time consuming to edit all states.

IdleAradiaDefaultV4aa.gif IdleAradiaEditV4aa.gif IdleAradiaEditNakedWSwordV4aa.gif

Last edited:

Khodak

Sep 2, 2020
This looks really good! Also I don't mind the small jiggle, her breasts looks like they're alive by bouncing that much when she's iddle.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes