Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
BepInEx with bunch of .DLLs and I know F95 is always jumpy about .DLLs in archives. Virus total shows 1 of 63, so that's most likely a false positive.
Heck, my own upload with game DLLs was marked as a Virus and the only good extractor of Pixel Game Maker MV was marked as a virus here as well. This site is weird about this kind of uploads.

Khodak
As for jiggle - like I said, these old skeletons Dlis made are kinda weird to edit, because you can't tweak 'a little bit'. You start to take it down a bit and it starts to look really weird. Same with sizes.

f9account
Exactly man. And yeah, I wish there was a cracked Spine version 3.4.02 so people with more skill and artistic vision could've edit these to their preferences. But alas, seems like 3.8.75 is not only incompatible, but also renders skeletons a bit wrong/broken and there's not much we can do about it really.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
BepInEx with bunch of .DLLs and I know F95 is always jumpy about .DLLs in archives. Virus total shows 1 of 63, so that's most likely a false positive.
Heck, my own upload with game DLLs was marked as a Virus and the only good extractor of Pixel Game Maker MV was marked as a virus here as well. This site is weird about this kind of uploads.

Khodak
As for jiggle - like I said, these old skeletons Dlis made are kinda weird to edit, because you can't tweak 'a little bit'. You start to take it down a bit and it starts to look really weird. Same with sizes.

f9account
Exactly man. And yeah, I wish there was a cracked Spine version 3.4.02 so people with more skill and artistic vision could've edit these to their preferences. But alas, seems like 3.8.75 is not only incompatible, but also renders skeletons a bit wrong/broken and there's not much we can do about it really.
There is no crack version that only serves to edit the skeleton (.json) in spine without having errors? (I don't want to edit anything other than the sizes but is bug to put it in game the animation disapears when i play it in the gallery, or another program that spine for this or is the only one?)

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
all i need is to get the .json of some H sceen and edit it but it dont work on the cracked version of spine i have, all i can do is extract the .json,edit it,AND make a video or gift but idk, its not the same, i want it in game

ana_drk

Dec 23, 2022
Could someone tell me if there is any extra mod for this enemy? Like aradia breast expansion or some other bunny type outfit, totally naked, even taking that "blind" accessory off her... that enemy is my favorite!
delicious.png
they could even imitate this scene only with him...
Screenshot_133.png

Last edited:
Reactions: MortimerScharf

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
Reactions: ana_drk
Jul 25, 2020
There is no crack version that only serves to edit the skeleton (.json) in spine without having errors? (I don't want to edit anything other than the sizes but is bug to put it in game the animation disapears when i play it in the gallery, or another program that spine for this or is the only one?)
After adjusting the animations, just copy the changes to the bones & stuff from the spline export into the original json and reimport that

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Saiker1
Well, I know that cracked 3.8.75 spine can't make a json file which is supported by the game. All I can offer in this situation is to convert your saved spine project/json file (I'll need both) to version 3.6/3.7, which both are supported by the game. Why it's possible on my end? Spine 4.1 version does have a convert-downgrade functionality which makes it possible. There's no cracked version for any other version of spine I know of, so yeah, not much options here.

User5432112345
Yeah, if you have a Spine editor 3.4-3.7, not the cracked 3.8.75.

ana_drk
As for modding scenes with these enemies I'll check what I can do, but don't expect too much. I'm still an amateur with spine, can't redraw sprites either. I have plans for other animations as well, but it depends on my spare time.
And as for the discord, I quit that for the time being. PM here is okay.

"even taking that "blind" accessory off her"
Oh yeah, that reminds me of my old video I did while showcasing animations :p

View attachment NoRmafiaEdit-crf11.mp4

Last edited:

ana_drk

Dec 23, 2022
Thank u god master Krongorka -
I sent you a whisper on discord, if you want to call me to avoid many posts around here
I would like to see many variations with them ♥♥

1675085737908.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: MortimerScharf

Mfrw

Jan 16, 2020
Night of Revenge 1.07
With BepInEx, AutoTranslator with the status menu text fixed and all diaries translated, helper plugin pack v1.0.0.1 from kumarin (uncensor + cheats) and Kek1245 map . I uploaded this because all problems with peoples trying working with ReiPatcher. Only need change the keys because i use the arrows for move.

the game opens as usual BUT NOTHING IS WORKING I CAN not do anything i pressed every button nothing happens need help

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes