derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Not gonna lie, I'm a little miffed Candore ended up like that - I thought she would've showed up again, powered up and pissed, ready to kick my shit in (as is Soulsborne tradition), but it looks like the dev thought otherwise. It's Shadow of Yhidra all over again.

I mean I knew soulsbornes were grimdark, but this just made me especially sad...
What happened in shadow of yhidra?

Sep 20, 2021
It's pre installed... And if you click the autotranslator link in the first post, it's again a full game download with the autotranslator installed already...

If you really want an install guild, here's one I wrote up a long while ago. The only thing is you need to go for the autotranslator download.
ok this is a really stupid question but by first post do you mean the first post where you download the game?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
ok this is a really stupid question but by first post do you mean the first post where you download the game?
Ok, on forums the first post is literally the initial post in a thread. If you look at the top right corner of a post it shows a number. Your most recent one is #5274, this one will be #5275 (unless someone else posts between us).

So yes, its the post with the game downloads on page 1 of the thread, at the top.

lightspeed77

Jan 21, 2018
Isn’t the sad ending the “bad ending” I’ve seen comments that there’s a (maybe not happy but satisfying) ending. Does anyone have a gameplay/story walkthrough guide?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Christin Eleven

HornySensei

May 15, 2022
Isn’t the sad ending the “bad ending” I’ve seen comments that there’s a (maybe not happy but satisfying) ending. Does anyone have a gameplay/story walkthrough guide?
In the final boss you will have a choice to go with her or not, If you chose not to, it will trigger the fight resulting in the bad ending or you can chose to go with her if you have at least 130 karma.

sorry for the bad grammar

Reactions: Christin Eleven

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
The "sad ending" is the actual canon ending.

The "less sad ending" people mention isn't actually a good ending. It's actually the bad ending of the two, even if it feels less sad.

Reactions: HornySensei

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Well, all the developer's sites and sales pages say it's complete... The last couple of months (IIRC) of posts are about it being complete / about the completed game...

Yes it's complete.

There was a long pause in releases after most of the areas and enemies were in the game, since the developer said they were saving adding the story in until most of the game was done.
hi
This game is great
How many non-pixelated sexy scenes are there?
EdgeOfShadow
derakino999
souldead341

meanwhileinmyhead

Apr 13, 2022
Onijinmaru, the Ranch boss, is bugged out for me. There's no animation or followup when he dies. He just suddenly disappears, the music cuts out, and nothing else happens. Leaving and returning to the area respawns him. What do?

Webthespider

Nov 7, 2022
Not gonna lie, I'm a little miffed Candore ended up like that - I thought she would've showed up again, powered up and pissed, ready to kick my shit in (as is Soulsborne tradition), but it looks like the dev thought otherwise. It's Shadow of Yhidra all over again.

I mean I knew soulsbornes were grimdark, but this just made me especially sad...
Tbh I'd rather have night of revenge as a normal game instead of hentai when I realize just how dark the story goes... Now I can't even fap to this knowing in D-lis' mind every single game over scenes is basically really just Aradia dies in worst fate.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes