Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
I'm trying Boned mod, and I feel it makes the game better overal, but it's REALLY UNFAIR with instant kill grabs. I'm stuck at the church boss RN, because if i get grabbed or if she knocks me down (it takes like 2 minutes to stand up even when mashing m1), I'm dead. Potions don't mean shit since she can instant kill you. I fell like this boss should really be nerfed.
TBH, after trying harder I was able to defeat every boss that had instakill grabs, though it required me to play like a coward, constantly dashing away from the enemy after attacking. The lack of tells is annoying and I'd be happier if the grabs came from attacks and we were able to dash through enemies (though it would be funny if they could, idk, cancel animations to attack behind themselves under these circumstances? xD Sounds like a lot of work, unfortunately, but I'd love a punishing enemy design on a hentai game where getting hit means rape far more so than damage).

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Yo, I need help pls!

Every Time I beat that huge Singing maiden the game buggs and doesn´t remove the circles blocking the right side . . .
Also: How do I remove the circles in the cathedral Area? The ones blocking the way to the lift?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Yeah the translation guide is out of date, how to patch 1.06/1.07?
It's pre installed... And if you click the autotranslator link in the first post, it's again a full game download with the autotranslator installed already...

If you really want an install guild, here's one I wrote up a long while ago. The only thing is you need to go for the autotranslator download.

Well, noxtek uploaded a version with the translation now, but here's the pedantic details version if you need it in the future.

SUPER LONG DETAILED TRANSLATION INSTRUCTIONS GO! (for windows)

1: Look at the first post and find the link next to (patch above require XUnity translator) in the first post (near the bottom after the translation post).
2: Click the (patch above require XUnity translator) link.
3: Look at the post that the link brings up. There's a link called releases near the top of the post
4: Click the releases link
5: Find the most recent post on the github page that the releases link opened. (currently 4.14.0)
6: Find the list of files near the bottom of that post.
8: In that list click on xunity autotranslator reipatcher link
9: That brings up a download for the file. Save that file where ever you want
10: Extract the .exe file from the download into into your game folder (using your preferred unzipping program, 7zip is mine)
11: Make sure that the setupreipatcherandautotranslator.exe is in the same folder as your NoR.exe (or other unity game)
12: Double click the setupreipatcherandautotranslator.exe to run it and click run if / when windows asks you if you want to run it.
13: Wait until the window that opens says setup completed, press any key to exit.
14: Make sure that window is the active window and press any key (that means whatever key on your keyboard you want, there is no key labeled /called "any")
15: The first time you want to run the translated game double click on the new NightofRevenge(patch and Run).exe that you should have in the game folder. Again, click run when windows asks about it.
16: The unity startup window should come up now and allow you to change resolution, graphics quality, and so on.
17: Click the play button to launch the game
18: The translator should now be active, however it is a real time internet based translation for the first time you encounter any text. You have to have an active internet connection for it to work. For quickly disappearing texts, like speech bubbles in some scenes it may not translate in time.
19: For all future times that you run the game you'll only need to use the normal NightofRevenge.exe
20: If you want to use a translation patch someone posts here you will first need to do everything through step 18. After that you can replace the translation files located in :
NoR 0.48\NightofRevenge_ver0.48\AutoTranslator\Translation\en
with the one downloaded from the forum.

zero_noctis

Jun 24, 2021
Ok just finished the game, short and sweet 10/10 excellent release. I noticed I was playing 1.05 and that game is finished, but I also see 1.06 and 7. Is there more work being done? As in monsters +areas? Or just bug fixes?

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
Finally got around to beating the game, and geez that's one downer ending.
Grab 130 karma before meeting Aradia. You MUST do it before you ever encounter her or else you'll be locked with the bad ending.

The good ending: you two join forces to do some mass murder on the church motherfuckers. Apparently also the witches, which I didn't understand why.

Nov 24, 2019
i wonder if they're is gonna ever be dlc for this game i hope so i hope he adds more content to the ranch or stuff like that but i can only hope i wonder how hard it is to add custom animations and stuff if its not to hard maybe a Modder could have a heyday with it

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
my jobs been making me do 12 hour shifts this week and the next, so i wont have time to play through proper. Can anyone share a full save with this hard working buffoon, so i can at least get some enjoyment out of this for the next few days?
sorry for the hassle.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Finally got around to beating the game, and geez that's one downer ending.
Don't you ever forget this young lady and the gratitude she helps give you for not living in a world as horrid as hers. Carry Aradia in your heart wherever you go, and help women in need at all times. Young, old, strong, weak, hopeful, hopeless - it doesn't matter. Just do whatever you can to help others and live with courage, even in a world full of evil threats that want to do terrible things to you! It's what she would want for you. We draw strength from our brave young heroine, Aradia. You spent all game collecting her memories to help strengthen her. Now keep her name in your own memory, always!

my jobs been making me do 12 hour shifts this week and the next, so i wont have time to play through proper. Can anyone share a full save with this hard working buffoon, so i can at least get some enjoyment out of this for the next few days?
sorry for the hassle.
No, get your priorities straight. You better play to conquer Aradia's enemies, not willingly submitting to them. Aradia could do a full week of your wimpy 12 hour shifts, without so much as a meal or change of clothes, and still be such a chad to where she can haul herself up the sides of buildings using just one arm and saving countless girls from being raped.

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2021
It's pre installed... And if you click the autotranslator link in the first post, it's again a full game download with the autotranslator installed already...

If you really want an install guild, here's one I wrote up a long while ago. The only thing is you need to go for the autotranslator download.
wait which link has the full game download with a translator?

• Angry
Reactions: souldead341
Jan 14, 2021
im having trouble figuring out how to properly extract and enable the translator
Basically get the SPECIFIC one (ReiPatcher) from the list on translators. Grap the zip and extract it to the main folder you have Night of Revenge in (save data, other config, etc). There you'll get the "setup" file and you run that, it'll machine translate the text as best it can and then launch the game. Once you do you no longer need to use the translator/"patch and run" and can just launch the game normally with the translated folder in with the rest. 1673081309260.png

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes