egaskrad

Jul 9, 2020
Just found out about this game and wondering if there are any tips. Also, is there a translator I could use? btw, I can't find those NPC diaries.
For translators, maps and mods, go to post #1.

For NPC diaries, remember when you do the tutorial, it will ask you to interact with the twinkling stars. Pay attention to them during the main maps and interact with them as soon as you find them. Once you have interact with one, you can always replay it in the HUB in the upstairs area.

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
so this is a bit of a mess. to clarify, does the full and latest version have a decensor or no?

Also, upon meeting elusive, the witch in the white church area, the game bugs and keeps resetting the event every time i kill the two executioners. anyone know the solution?

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Also, upon meeting elusive, the witch in the white church area, the game bugs and keeps resetting the event every time i kill the two executioners. anyone know the solution?
The events with scenes are repeatable, so you can win the event and lose the event without needing to load a save or restart the game.

KadoSSGSS

Jul 10, 2021
Have a completed save with fully gallery. Whenever I go into the gallery it still says everything is locked. I also can no longer click or interact at all on the main menu. What is wrong

FunkyJustin

May 17, 2018
Night of Revenge 1.07
With BepInEx, AutoTranslator with the status menu text fixed and all diaries translated, helper plugin pack v1.0.0.1 from kumarin (uncensor + cheats) and Kek1245 map . I uploaded this because all problems with peoples trying working with ReiPatcher. Only need change the keys because i use the arrows for move.

Nice, thanks for the latest version bro

vhungria

Jul 24, 2020
I'm trying Boned mod, and I feel it makes the game better overal, but it's REALLY UNFAIR with instant kill grabs. I'm stuck at the church boss RN, because if i get grabbed or if she knocks me down (it takes like 2 minutes to stand up even when mashing m1), I'm dead. Potions don't mean shit since she can instant kill you. I fell like this boss should really be nerfed.

vhungria

Jul 24, 2020
I'm trying Boned mod, and I feel it makes the game better overal, but it's REALLY UNFAIR with instant kill grabs. I'm stuck at the church boss RN, because if i get grabbed or if she knocks me down (it takes like 2 minutes to stand up even when mashing m1), I'm dead. Potions don't mean shit since she can instant kill you. I fell like this boss should really be nerfed.
By now I've been grabed by her over 10 times. Not once I was able to escape. And I know how to strugle, I try to be patient and only strugle for a while then wait a bit, but there is not eneough time to escape her, if you get grabbed you are dead, simple as that.

Reactions: Pieeemp

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
I thought you needed 130+ karma to pick the choice where your Aradia joins the original, not to pick the choice where you fight her. On top of that, you can gain... 165, karma, I think? So I believe you can achieve this without doing Suzune's side-plot. Or at least, you don't need to complete the entire plot and you'll still gain enough karma for the choice.

As a side note, the choice at the end after you fight the original Aradia does absolutely fuck all. No matter what you choose, the same thing happen. The only choice that matters is the one before the fight itself... I don't know if this is intended or not. It may or may not be a bug.

As for the whole message about the cycle of revenge...

Unfortunately, it's undermined pretty heavily by how the world and story is structured.

The majority of the members of this fictional church are all insane and all of them seem to end up as rapists at some point or another. If I'm not mistaken, several of the journals show that, and they show that they victimize people that have nothing to do with anything (like that girl that ended up being used as a test for the tentacles, or the other girl used as a test for that pleasure torture chair thing). They cooperate with the farm too as far as I can tell.

Quite frankly, that nutso organization NEEDS to be stopped, and you're not gonna get that done with pretty words and idealism.

On top of that, Suzune is a poor example of the negatives of the cycle of revenge. To begin with, her insane brother needed to be stopped too. Then there's the fact that the cycle of revenge generally involves the consequences of completed revenge, not just pursuing it, and that's never shown in game. There's never an example of say, a friend or family member of a the revenge victim being affected negatively. The closest you get, I think, are the maids? Didn't they admire Candore or something and were shocked when they heard that she was defeated and raped?

Either way, anyone wanting to take revenge for rapist murderers (and make no mistake, most of the victims of both Aradia and the original Aradia are both of these things) has some MAJOR screws loose. Realistically, those sorts of people are assholes to everyone around them, especially their own family, so it's unlikely that there'd be anyone worth a damn that would want to take revenge for the majority of them.

So yeah...

There's some issues with the story. XD

But hey. The hentai is still 120% top notch.
Wait, so canonically Aradia gets raped even before the story begins and we get to "pop her cherry"?

bleacher333

Jul 12, 2018
Wait, so canonically Aradia gets raped even before the story begins and we get to "pop her cherry"?
Well yes, but actually no. The original Aradia was raped during the church siege on her village and was experimented on, before awakening into the Witch of Thorns. The Aradia we were playing as is a clone of sort, created during the church experiment, and was rescued by Vendetta .

Last edited:
Reactions: Bulbanych

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Well yes, but actually no. The original Aradia was raped during the church siege on her village and was experimented on, before awakening into the Witch of Thorns. The Aradia we were playing as is a clone of sort, created during the church experiment, and was rescued by Vendetta .
Can you please spoiler that, not everyone has finished the game

4.50 star(s) 80 Votes