derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Well yes, but actually no. The original Aradia was raped during the church siege on her village and was experimented on, before awakening into the Witch of Thorns. The Aradia we were playing as is a clone of sort, created during the church experiment, and was rescued by Vendetta .
Can you please spoiler that, not everyone has finished the game

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
Also, where do I find a good translation file? I saw people mentioning those, but am very confused and this thread is very polluted already. I wish we could put something on the first post on this thread, but regardless, I'd be happy if someone could link me to:

1. A complete save file with all costumes and everything. The ideal would of course be something hacked to contain everything unlocked in the game but with Aradia still a virgin so I can have fun, but I'll do fine even with an "unclean" full save or a save which contains only as much as is possible to obtain without tainting anything that could be player choice (unless that were to exclude some costume).

2. A good translation file, as this game is poorly translated by the automated MTL.

Furthermore, I'd like to ask if there are any plans for the Boned mod to vary its difficulty with difficulty. This dang mod made me drop difficulty down to minimum and it's still kinda hard! xD

Reactions: bobthemail321

tyciol

May 12, 2018
Does anyone know how trustworthy the DL at is ?

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
Sounds... VERY sus. They're claiming to be DLi while also claiming to "love Japanese culture". Isn't the original author ACTUALLY JAPANESE, though? If the author of this website is blatantly lying, I'd be careful with any downloads they might be offering.
That being said, if it ends up proving trustworthy, I'll love to download Night of Revenge into a smartphone. Sounds unlikely that it'd actually work, though.

Megazombie15

Mar 20, 2022
It has an android build so it's 0% trustworthy, as the original Night of Revenge game doesn't have an android build. It takes some effort to transport this game to android and the original dev has not done that.

Webthespider

Nov 7, 2022
I kept seeing people talking about the bone mod but I coudln't find it anywhere. Can someone post the link please?

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
I don't fully understand the story myself due to the translations but from my understanding:

So at the start of the game, you find out you're a witch named Aradia, seeking revenge on the church. When Aradia was a child, the church had invaded her village. Her father and sister hid her away before engaging the church in combat but were subsequently killed. Aradia was discovered in her hiding place and was raped multiple times (as seen in the event with the fat man). She is eventually taken in by Vendetta and hones her skills so she may one day take revenge on the church.

Eventually the day comes and Aradia sets off on her quest; first visiting a bandit village to test her skills and rescue the women kidnapped there. She returns to Vendetta and reaffirms her vow to seek revenge. During this time, it appears that demons have appeared and are clashing with the church in various places including the cathedral. As Aradia journeys, she meets a girl named Suzunne, who is seeking vengeance on her brother, who had killed their father (and possibly others). At the cathedral, Aradia befriends or helps several nuns and other survivors, though to my knowledge the survivors are raped in various diaries. She eventually runs into Candore (err did I spell that right), who had been sent to quash the demon uprising. Aradia defeats Candore but spares her and Candore is eventually raped by other survivors.

Aradia eventually finds Suzunne again, who has been captured and is being kept as a sex slave by her brother and other slavers. Aradia defeats Suzunne's brother and the two see the consequences of living for revenge. Suzunne arguably is the only one with a happy ending.

Aradia continues her journey and she eventually encounters the witch of thorns, who kills the other church leaders including the pope. The witch of thorns reveals herself to be the real Aradia; you were a clone created by Vendetta. The real Aradia offers you a choice: to join her on her quest for revenge or to oppose her. In the join ending, you and Aradia set off and continue killing, leaving a mountain of corpses in your wake and embracing "evil." In the "true" ending, you battle the true Aradia and defeat her. Realizing that you are only contributing to the cycle of hatred caused by revenge, your Aradia kills the true Aradia and commits suicide, thereby ending the cycle of revenge.
Why did Vendetta create a clone of Aradia? What for?

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
I kept seeing people talking about the bone mod but I coudln't find it anywhere. Can someone post the link please?
Here. It's still in development, though, and I myself have struggled against many bosses, even at the lowest difficulty. I really think that the "dice roll" mechanic is a bad one and makes it impossible to tell whether or not I'm softlocked against a specific enemy: sometimes I keep trying to escape FOREVER and Aradia just won't get out, others I instantaneously escape the same enemy multiple times over and it feels like there should be some explanation but in all likelihood it's all due to random chance: even when you perfectly optimize the strategy for escaping, you can find yourself softlocked without knowing until you're in your tenth cycle of mashing-and-resting (because you can't just keep mashing or it spends SP and reduces effectiveness) and there is no sign of escaping.

ALSO, any bosses or enemies which have Guro WILL INSTAKILL YOU ON GRAB with this mod. There is also no way to deactivate the mod. Horrible? Yes. Needs to be changed. Any enemy whose grab finishes the fight is almost a guaranteed loss on your end, which includes most bosses. Oh, and stamina recovery when knocked down is so much slower than when standing that unless the enemies knock you somewhere they can reach you, you're not standing up before they grab you. It's actually somehow EASIER to recover by being raped.

I personally believe a great way to actually go about this would be to do it like Mission Mermaiden's Downfall of Hasumi (or something like that), in which the concept of health ceases to exist properly and instead everything merely affects how easy the protagonist is to rape and how difficult it is to resist, with a "momentum" mechanic added to the struggle and occasional bouts of pink progress bar in which trying to resist will actually reduce your progress (and they are longer and more frequent the more "damage" you take). The game calls this altered HP bar "willpower and pleasure", with willpower also being spent like stamina on every attack.

I believe doing something like this would be very appropriate for this game also, and hell, maybe for EVERY combat rape game. No reason to have health bar on a game where "dying" isn't my punishment, but rather "rape" the punishment AND reward for failing in combat. Idk if this is possible at this point in the development of the mod, though.

Last edited:

zero_noctis

Jun 24, 2021
Hi peps, can someone point me in the direction where I can unlock A100 and A101 in the Ranch? I haven't gone much further than the house with the demon boss and cant figure out who goes there. Is there a walkthrough page I can look at?

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
NOR BonedMod:
This mod is very much a work in progress!
Description:

Download v1.0 :
SHA256: 56AEF005ECE61835CDD33E4C633208CD1878BB72DC64763B0891722A7BD1CDF0
SHA1: DE9338AB3817172890191F380567F464DA152D02

Installation:

Removal:

Code:
1.0:
* Increased first boss difficulty
* Numerous other fixes

Dev build 5c:
* Grab now damages player
* Birthing animation no longer escapable, pinning stamina to 0

Dev build 5b:
* Enabled immediate get up around new mechanic
* Added nerfs to dog boss and butcher grabs

Dev build 5a:
* Fixed a couple patch bugs
* Added unique grapple mechanics to clock monster and white inquisition

Dev build 5:
* Added aphrodesiac to sex
* Removed struggle from use key, improved struggle effect since it can't be spammed as quickly
* Added creampie to all sex
* Impregnation timer can be reset with down + use keys
* Impregnation timer or pregnancy timer can be cleared from a save point
* Ejaculation boosts impregnation timer
* Sex slowly removes XP
* Ejaculation damages HP

Dev build 4:
* Added slowdown to dashing through monsters
* Removed more grabs from specific monsters

Dev build 3:
* Prevent monsters from grabbing while stunned by parry
* Removed more grabs from specific monsters and training dummy
* Adjusted struggle curves to be marginally better luck

Dev build 2:
* Enemies can now grab you if you stand too close
* Enemies move 10% faster
* Enemies have 10-15% more HP
* Enemies have 10% more toughness
* Enemies falter duration reduced 25%
* Enemies heal a small amount each time they clap cheeks
* Bigoni has special struggle stats so he is easier to escape

Dev build 1:
* Knockdowns sap stamina
* Knocked down staming regen is slower based on how much HP is missing
* Stand up from knockdown requires full stamina
* Escaping from sex uses stamina
* Escape attempts have a random chance of success
* Enemies will overcompensate to you struggling frequently, making it harder to struggle so maybe it is a good idea to try to catch them off guard...
* Guarding hits consumes more stamina
Seriously needs some changes to make escaping less fake difficulty, allow for standing up more quickly from being knocked down, and prevent softlocks. x-x Also, prevent softlock from guro!

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Seriously needs some changes to make escaping less fake difficulty, allow for standing up more quickly from being knocked down, and prevent softlocks. x-x Also, prevent softlock from guro!
Well, you'd have to make those changes yourself since the mod developer likes it the way it is...

How you go about making those changes I can't help with, since I have no idea how to mod / code the game myself.

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
TBH I should probably not be being so harsh with the Boned mod. The reason I have so many complaints is precisely because it revitalized my interest on the game and had me playing for hours straight.

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
I'm almost done with a playthrough, and I really like how the mod changes the game for the most part. Sex is now an actual part of the game, and the struggle system is a decent minigame. The fact that sex heals you a little and you can rally back health when you break out makes it like feel getting grabbed isn't too much of a punishment. I do think that insta kill/screen transition grabs need to be tweaked, given you have probably only have one chance to escape from them, if you have any chance at all. The two slaver mobs in the ranch are particularly bad for this, as their grab transitions into a "death" H scene in about 2 seconds.

The black slimes in the lab and the stone cherubs can both "grab" you, but they can't start an animation, so they just knock you prone. I feel that the cherubs shouldn't be able to grab you, but the lab slimes could trigger the animation for the ground trap in the lab.

I don't think mashing to increase stam regen when knocked down adds anything to the game; I'd rather the base regen just be higher with no mashing. If you get knocked down in a fight you'll be grabbed in short order barely get any stamina from mashing, and as your stam regen in grabs is way higher I feel there's not much point. There were also several times I got knocked down with no enemies around/none that could reach me and it's just a chore to mash in those instances.

When you try and struggle out of grab, some sound effects of Aradia struggling are played. Not sure if you added this in or it's just a consequence of how things work, but I think it'd be better if they didn't. They overlap with the sound of grab that's currently playing out, which sounds odd and out of place. I'd noticed this throughout my playthrough, but didn't realise it was from struggling until the time stop inquisitors, as Aradia doesn't make any noise in that scene (obviously), but I could hear her squealing when I struggled out of the grab.

Some potential bugs; once, when grabbed by a time stop inquisitor at low health (10% or under iirc) my stam regen went negative. I didn't struggle for a bit, then a bit after my stam hit zero I struggled once and escaped. I also didn't notice any special mechanics for their grabs, though maybe that was just because I struggled out of them too early when I was grabbed at other times.

Cumshots might deal decreased damage after the first. I only tried with the axe throwing bandit, but his creampies stopped dealing any damage after the second, and the second dealt very little damage. I don't think I saw any blowjob cumshots deal damage either.
Fully agree w/ this, though for me it would be a good idea to revamp the health system entirely. That Mission Mermaiden mod I mentioned is a great example of what Night of Revenge could become.

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
I still haven't given my opinion on the grab system of the mod made by Boned, I like it but it could be better.
the idea is: enemies grab you if you inactive next to them (or pass through them with a dodge)

the only problem I have with this mechanism is...well, a bit like the official game, in fact, if I play with my two hands, the enemies never grab me. once the reflex to pass through the enemy has disappeared, everything is easier.

to improve the system (from my point of view) would be: when you take a melee attack you had a 33.33% chance of getting grabbed (66.66% if you are with torn clothes)

and for what is ennemie range... it's simple EVERY projectile puts you on the ground. (well not necessarily EVERYTHING, when I think of the succubus :HideThePain: but at least a large part of ranged attack)

and the last thing to do would be to double the eggrasivity of the AI, remove the fact of getting grabbed in the middle of a dash, BUT! ensure that it is the enemies who can grab you during THEIR dash (so the player will have to dodge the enemy's dash/grab with a forward or backward dash).

(if you don't have the reflex then you're fucked)

I hope my post is at least understandable.

in any case I always like your mods, whether on Alien quest or Nor.
I agree with the suggestion of making grabs happen on attacks. Could be complemented by making enemies more aggressive to compensate, and having a chance of a grab occurring on any block that isn't perfect or a parry. I believe this would give fairness to the difficulty.
I also believe it would be a good idea to make so that escaping from rape is easy the less intoxicated you are, and make intoxication build up much faster and even before enemies start fucking Aradia, but make Paralysis shorter to compensate (this would make it so that rape is a bit more predictable and a direct result of difficulty v.s. skill).
I would definitely make it so that enemies cannot grab you during your dash as it's supposed to be a dodge, but I think many things can be done to make enemies more difficult to dodge and block consistently.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes