egaskrad

Jul 9, 2020
Is the Boned mod recommended for first playthrough or is it more directed to hardcore players?
It adds replayability because the gameplay is now very different. It is a lot harder because the dashing that used to be the key to most fights is now a way to get your character straight into degrading sex scene.

I recommend doing it the original way, win and finish the game. then when you want to experience the sex scenes, put in the bone mod.

Oniwolf

Jan 17, 2021
Hey Hey people.

Omp and I had a talk and he's got a whooole lot of work ahead of him. That's why I'm just going to upload my version until he's done with all of that. Please pray for him.

It's not only uncensored, but also heavily modified, not all H-Scenes are changed, some i uncensored and left them as they were, some i made assets that covered the action transparent, on some I straight up removed them. It's kind of rough and the edges look like fucking shit but I can't do much about that, no matter how soft the brush is it still comes out looking how you'll see.

As I said I also added UnityExplorer, you can zoom in, slow down time, even hide some overlays and camera effects (it's why on some Game Over scenes i didn't bother removing the foregrounds, those are easy to hide if you search through GameObjects). Handy shit, right? And I'm not completely sure about this, but you may be able to warp to events (if you're in the same part of the map they happen), the game does not load much of the map at one time so it's likely useless if you're in the area the event is in anyway. I'm not sure if the save that's in there is full or not, so use your own.

I didn't playtest it, so I don't know if the gameplay is fucked up, though it shouldn't be. Please message me if I missed anything (that's in the gallery) or something's too off.

So it is. It's the whole game, just extract it and play. Have fun.

I can see the DLsite funded yakuza hitmen outside of my window right now, you better be thankful for th
Link is dead can you reupload plz? ^^

Sep 20, 2021
Except you understand japanese, you better download it to understand about maybe 80%+ the story but its really really bad trad. At least with the auto translation you can understand the sense and what happen around. I have begin to do my own because i found the auto horrible and sometime i didnt catch at all what they said.
Ok, how do I enable the auto translation, like what file do I paste it into?

AQUAGAMEZ

Dec 3, 2020
Just found out about this game and wondering if there are any tips. Also, is there a translator I could use? btw, I can't find those NPC diaries.

4.50 star(s) 80 Votes