Anvenjade

Feb 25, 2018
Krongorka Would it be possible for you to share your wizardry with us? I'd feel bad asking for some animation changes instead of trying to do it myself.
I've tried uncompressing unity files but most of the content beyond textures didn't make sense to me. I have no idea how you even find what to plug into Spine (the spine in question is from , right?), even less how to put it back into the game modified like your famous little mod.

Last edited:

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
Sorry not sorry

View attachment 2339003

rockfly
I guess I'll prefer a PM here, just not to flood this topic with these random edits :) As for actual redrawing I think there are still some censored sprites here and there that wasn't fixed by the uncensor which was released here for 1.0.6 if I'm not mistaken.

As for that 0.32 animation there are some good news and some bad news. The good news are I have sources for animation itself. Bad news, however:
- Assembly-Csharp.dll must be edited, so if you'll use custom mods it won't work. There are custom spine controller script which makes new sequences possible.
- I made these animation edits on a later spine version (because at the time it was less prone to crashes), which sometimes cause issues for animation itself - Dlis use a lot of 'bone constraints' which works as intended for version 3.4.02 but not correctly in others. Most notable issues are incorrect leg/chain movements.
- I used wrong spine settings in the past for my edits (lack of knowledge on my side) so I might even need to redo these edits with correct settings on 3.4.02. Much fun, not a lot of time to spare. 'Sigh'.

I'll check some stuff about it later and maybe I'll share spine and code as is, so people can use it for 'future ports' if needed.
u use a especific version of unity to edit this??¿
or u use another program?
i want to edit it too....

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
damn stop all your bullshit !
I'm starting to believe that Aradia has small breasts :illuminati:
You are in the presence of one of the few people if not the only one other than the developer who knows how to edit this perfectly.
and u say WHAT?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
It's edited in a standalone Spine (editor). I have a licensed version, so I can't tell you much about cracked versions. Someone mentioned they found cracked version 3.8.75, which should work fine for import/export, although I already mentioned most graphics data for Night of Revenge was generated in 3.4.02 which is quite outdated/buggy, but newer versions have some bugs in some animations.
Latest releases of UABEA ( ) should be able to handle asset import/export without issues.
NoR use a 'simple' data storage for animations: .json (skeleton), .atlas and .png(s) which contains sprite data packed with a spine into sprite sheets. To load it into spine editor you need to load, in this order:
- import data from .json file
- locate its .png(s)
- Use texture unpacker to unpack these .png files into individual sprites. (The archives I uploaded already have these unpacked, so you won't need to worry about it)
There are more specific steps. Like I said, each developer use their methods to handle the data. So it's all trial and errors for us, I guess. I'll attach unpacked Farm CG and Minotaur animation sources to this post so you can see how it looks like 'under the hood' and you won't need to unpack original sprite sheets for these. As I final note for these: SELECT SKINS (Normal or Jigo) otherwise it won't load a good chunk of sprites.

SpineEditor.jpg

Anvenjade
- even less how to put it back into the game modified like your famous little mod.
Oh, that's actually a harder process. I mentioned you'll need to manually edit and write your own spine controller script in Assembly-Sharp.dll :p
I made it harder on myself because I added more sequences to a predefined data.

If it's edited on 'existing' data slots, like these latest edits I posted recently - it don't require edits to Assembly-Sharp.dll either.

Explaining how everything works and how to use tools is something like this: I can give you some directions and assets, but you'll have to figure out the rest of it yourself (especially Spine editor)

explain-plan.gif

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2019

You know, as ridiculous as it may sound, Suzune's tits are 200% here. Enlarging Aradia's more than that simply won't fit the scene. Also, for some reason Aradia's artwork got her breasts stucked in milk machine. Suzune's tits and milk machine drawn separately. I'm not good at redrawing sprites, but if anyone want to take a look, check the attachments down below.
Ranch is the best place in the game imo and these edits give me hope of what's to come for this game from this community also idk why but i like the milk machine things on them

Nov 24, 2017
It's edited in a standalone Spine (editor). I have a licensed version, so I can't tell you much about cracked versions. Someone mentioned they found cracked version 3.8.75, which should work fine for import/export, although I already mentioned most graphics data for Night of Revenge was generated in 3.4.02 which is quite outdated/buggy, but newer versions have some bugs in some animations.
Latest releases of UABEA ( ) should be able to handle asset import/export without issues.
NoR use a 'simple' data storage for animations: .json (skeleton), .atlas and .png(s) which contains sprite data packed with a spine into sprite sheets. To load it into spine editor you need to load, in this order:
- locate its .png(s)
- Use texture unpacker to unpack these .png files into individual sprites. (The archives I uploaded already have these unpacked, so you won't need to worry about it)
There are more specific steps. Like I said, each developer use their methods to handle the data. So it's all trial and errors for us, I guess. I'll attach unpacked Farm CG and Minotaur animation sources to this post so you can see how it looks like 'under the hood' and you won't need to unpack original sprite sheets for these. As I final note for these: SELECT SKINS (Normal or Jigo) otherwise it won't load a good chunk of sprites.

View attachment 2339548

Anvenjade
- even less how to put it back into the game modified like your famous little mod.
Oh, that's actually a harder process. I mentioned you'll need to manually edit and write your own spine controller script in Assembly-Sharp.dll :p

If it's edited on 'existing' data slots, like these latest edits I posted recently - it don't require edits to Assembly-Sharp.dll either.

Explaining how everything works and how to use tools is something like this: I can give you some directions and assets, but you'll have to figure out the rest of it yourself (especially Spine editor)

View attachment 2339579
I love you.

Anvenjade

Feb 25, 2018
- locate its .png(s)

View attachment 2339548

Anvenjade

View attachment 2339579
Bless you. I'll try some things on my own before asking for more directions.

Reactions: Krongorka

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Nice i figured out how it works now how i eddit the sizes?
Select a bone. Then select Scale function. To enlarge her breasts for this particular scene you'll need to scale "R_tits" and "L_tits" bone. Take a note - one time edits works on a Setup screen, while Animation stage requires setting up keys for all changes you made into the timeline.
Like I said folks, this part - actual editing in spine - you'll need to figure out yourself. I'm still learning myself :)

Anyway, I tried to make it as a mod, but it will work only on 1.0.6 with uncensor which was posted on this forum. It includes changes for Aradia in Minotaur scene. Extra Thiccc.

Also recorded a video to showcase it. Don't mention gray background, it's just a heavily edited background assets.

View attachment NoRminotaurEdit_VP9_44.webM

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
u are ma hero, a last thing how do i put this edited version in game? witch program do i need to transform it intro a asset?

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2019
the other girls in this scene could you turn change them into the npcs that end up captured in the ranch? if so that'd be awsome

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
What do i do with those?
If you didn't changed graphics adding new sprites, you don't even need to generate .atlas file and a new .png file(s).
Bone only edits are in .json file. .
Unpack it anywhere you want. Launch it. File-Open and select an .asset file in game data folder. For Minotaur only edit and to get the idea how to work with it you need to open sharedassets21.assets file only.
You'll get an 'Assets Info' window. JSON and Atlas files in these archives are 'TextAsset' type, so you can either Filter it, using View-Filter or just find it by sorting it. Search for a minotaur file, it's called s_minotaurosu_ero_spine in this archive, take a note it doesn't seem to have .json extension.
Once you found it, select this file and press 'Plugins - Import.txt'. Now you need to add .txt extension to your .json file, so it would look like this s_minotaurosu_ero_spine.json.txt (I attached my edited .json file for this scene, so you'll have an example).
This will allow UABEA to see it. Once the file is replaced, press File - Save and then File - Save as... and this will generate a new .assets file. Save it in any other folder, not in game data. Always make backups for original files and assets. Now, replace put a new generated asset file to Data folder.
Now, depending on your Spine export options there might be issues. I'm using 3.4.02 as a base version, later version might have different options and layouts, but here's options:

JSON_Export_Options.png

According to my experience it should produce a compatible .json file you can use for the game. I also remember that there's a certain spine version limit, like 3.4.02 and up to 3.6.xx are supported, later versions might produce a non-compatible output. Don't remember this one well, sorry folks.

As for new .atlas and png generated with spine, it's a bit tricky and I'm not yet sure how to set it up perfectly, need more testing.

unkeptdragon01
I think I know what you mean, but the problem with all that is it will require a good amount of work: redrawing sprite assets, adjusting everything in spine and so on.
I'd say we need to get more people to be able to learn how to use spine properly and to be able to generate a valid .json, .atlas .png exports. And then to import it properly back to the game. That's also a lot of effort, but seems manageable to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: ei8TuiVe

Nylonium

Mar 13, 2020
I really wish D-lis made more actual corruption stuff in the game ngl, this a perfect example of a missed opportunity to make Aradia be the same or similar creature as this. Although he made her ride the fat dude scene and the siren boss game over. But man...:cautious: Somehow Sinisistar is much greatly superior in that regard

rboxeur

Sep 20, 2020
For Steam Deck owners, latest version 1.07 provided in this thread the game is playable and enjoyable.

Here is a video

There is a minor trick to fix so BepInEx translator can work. This version is provided with a natice winhttp.dll.
To make it to work on Steam Deck
  • Using a USB key or a SSD card, and copy the game into your own device. Then plug in your device
  • Steam Deck: switch to Desktop Mode and Copy the Game
  • Steam Deck: Launch Steamm there is a shortcut for that on Desktop. Then add the game as a non-steam game. Else there are plenty videos to do that on Youtube
  • Steam Deck/Through Steam: Add the following properties using this command line

WINEDLLOVERRIDES="winhttp=n,b" %command%

This line aims at letting winhttp to work properly so game can be translated

Optional: you can add your own images for banners, logo and so on as shown in video above. There are plenty videos on youtube to do that.

Then you can play your favorite game.

Tips to know

• While launching game, the annoying popup appears. There is a well-known shortcut (press Steam button + L2 in the same time) to emulate a mouse. Using the right paddle to emulate mouse move. Then you can click on 'Play' button
  • in Game properties, you can switch to higher resolution, 1920x1080. It makes game better from a graphical renderinf

There might be steps I had forgotten in steps above.

Feel free to add your own feedbacks

Nylonium

Mar 13, 2020
I hope the modding scene will thrive and prosper so we can get much more better and definitive version of NoR. I'd try myself but dunno where to start, can create shit like Krongorka does, smh

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes