Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022
does anyone know how to change enemy on the map or. multiply like this videos

I am thinking about change all enemy to one for example all the maps have goblin
Use the "BepInEx sinai unity explorer" plug-in, It will allow you to clone mobs among other things but I don't know if it will let you modify their spawnpoint (I didn't try but maybe it's possible)
Cloned mobs disappear when you go to another level or touch the checkpoint
The process is easy but somewhat confusing, if you have problems let me know.

Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022
Krongorka sorry to bother you but I think there is a way to make the cracked version go to 3.4, I just need to know if in your spine folder you have this folder
imagen_2023-01-30_191158187.png
it is only a theory but I think that there it saves the versions of the program and if you have the 3.4.0.2 file and put it in the cracked version folder maybe and just maybe the cracked version will recognize it because it has the option to change the version but it crashes when you do it
imagen_2023-01-30_185644233.png
again sorry to bother you but I really want to learn how to mod new enemies in the game and without this tool it is impossible.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Krongorka sorry to bother you but I think there is a way to make the cracked version go to 3.4, I just need to know if in your spine folder you have this folder
View attachment 2352635
it is only a theory but I think that there it saves the versions of the program and if you have the 3.4.0.2 file and put it in the cracked version folder maybe and just maybe the cracked version will recognize it because it has the option to change the version but it crashes when you do it
View attachment 2352602
again sorry to bother you but I really want to learn how to mod new enemies in the game and without this tool it is impossible.
Seems like a different folder than mine (is it cracked version install path?). But my launcher version is already v4 so it might have changed quite a bit. Also, it always connects to the server and downloads different versions from time to time so I don't really know how this works myself.

slayerpro18
Aradia does have this pose for undead enemies and for the second chained one as well (in gallery mode). Might be possible with some adjusting.

Nov 24, 2017
it would be nice edit Aradia in one of those chicks on the backgrounds
Some of those animations are unique
View attachment 2352510
I don't really mean to overloard Krongorka with requests, but this has genuinely been one of the things I've wanted the most: a bad end involving Aradia being forced to join the "background characters", hence into yet another randon, unimportant fuckmeat. Whether it is in the prison area or the farms... God knows how much I'd love to see it.

LTL005

Jun 16, 2022
HAHAHAhahaha
there was an edited translation posted on ULMF
it has some things that are not 100% accurate becuase it's missing some japanese subtleties, but for the most part, it's pretty damn good
hmmm.....
also, it's not like I MYSELF can notice all the subtleties anyway
it's great, it's great
no links? no name even? Bruhh
*edit*
Fine i've done it myself, done by John_Christopher
It's on ULMF, would post direct dl but can't as i'm under 3 here.

Last edited:

slayerpro18

Nov 21, 2018
I don't really mean to overloard Krongorka with requests, but this has genuinely been one of the things I've wanted the most: a bad end involving Aradia being forced to join the "background characters", hence into yet another randon, unimportant fuckmeat. Whether it is in the prison area or the farms... God knows how much I'd love to see it.
that would be really nice

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
no links? no name even? Bruhh
it's pretty buried in the thread, i'd have to look it up for you, which wouldn't be different from you looking it up for yourself in terms of effort, i'm just giving you the heads up so you're aware that it exists

Reactions: LTL005

LTL005

Jun 16, 2022
it's pretty buried in the thread, i'd have to look it up for you, which wouldn't be different from you looking it up for yourself in terms of effort, i'm just giving you the heads up so you're aware that it exists
I found it, editied my comment to have the guys name, for records sake this was about a 90% complete english transaltion, everything save a few weapon descriptions according to the original translation author.

Reactions: derakino999

appleseed21

Nov 24, 2022
No, God doesn't know, God has left us long ago.

• Haha
Reactions: ana_drk

crash13579qwert

Dec 19, 2021
Use the "BepInEx sinai unity explorer" plug-in, It will allow you to clone mobs among other things but I don't know if it will let you modify their spawnpoint (I didn't try but maybe it's possible)
Cloned mobs disappear when you go to another level or touch the checkpoint
The process is easy but somewhat confusing, if you have problems let me know.
i will try it later
but in this videos it change the mobs to appear in different maps thats why i asked

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
It took me some time but I was able to do it, thanks for the advice!
I had to use bepinex sinai unity explorer, once you find the enemy units its a piece of cake
Here I leave one of the scenes that I wanted to recreate, it was not 100% as I wanted but it is close, now that I have the knowledge I can surely improve it
Too bad the animation mod doesn't work in the current version (and I'm too dumb to modify it)
View attachment 2251079
Alright, so I think it's time to tell you about that my 0.32 animation mod 'porting to release version process'.
One problem which I noticed right away - current tools which I have fail to repack new generated sprite sheet back in sharedassets file. That's a huge deal, because I made some graphics changes in spine, generated a new atlas and a png file and now I just found out new versions of the same tools doesn't work with NoR. UABEA fails, UABE 3.0 beta 1.
Version of UABE which works with NoR assets repacking, including textures without a crash is "2.2 stable d" ( )

Next, I figured that for now I'm only willing to port the exact same animation and assets from 0.32. Fair warning, I MADE THEM WRONG in the first place, there are some issues. But for that scene they happened to be minor and not a huge deal, but I'd like to redo properly. My previous sprite sheet was generated without that great uncensor which is available here at least for version 1.0.6. The only thing which is censored is that "added gameover segment with chained Aradia". But also take it a note: I made this edit before Dlis made an official gameover scene with chained and naked Aradia. My version of the scene is based on a skeleton of girl which is chained on an enemy, and I only swapped her torso and head to look like Aradia. Now you know :p
Next is a scripting data for added sequences. Like I said, that's the main issue, because Assembly-Csharp must be edited properly for scene to play, have sound and other stuff. Release version changed some things, so edited it accordingly, but one feature doesn't work properly in gameplay animation ('soft gameover' with a respawn to nearest checkpoint) which worked in 0.32 version. It's all about scripting and I'll admit, I'm not that good with it. I'll attach sources for the code and edited assets, so it can be ported and maybe with improved code.

Whole animation sequence plays in gallery and in gameplay. If a lot of people are using 1.0.7, send a "clean" version of 1.0.7 without any mods (BepInEx, boned, etc). And I'll make it compatible with 1.0.7 as well.

But as for now, I made this mod compatible with 1.0.6 with this awesome Uncensor. For now I'll consider it as a base version for my mods. Again, I want to say thanks to guys which made this uncensor omp123 , Quaking_Nuts.
" Yes, I know, it fucks up the particles, and I know it fucks up translations, but I'm still waiting on a mod-free mosaic remover that edits the Assembly-CSharp, so it'll have to do for now."
Don't think I noticed any issues with that, but know there are 2 mosaic files which controls all mosaic in the game and a way to remove them. Turning off all mosaic scripts in Assembly-Csharp is a 'meh' solution to be honest.
I also have a working spine editor version which was used for this game and I can unpack any sprite sheet to individual sprites, so it can be much easier to edit. So you can ask me if there's an interest in that.

Again, this kind of mod with added animations sequences must have edited Assembly-CSharp.dll, so it will break any mods which use that file.

BigDoreiMatingPress.gif

PS: F95 is still jumpy about all archives with .DLLs. There's always one false-positive. If you worry it's a virus, well, to bad for you I guess :)

Last edited:

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
If you are referring to the event scene, no. You have to just take the little run back to activate it whenever you want to see it again
Ah, I haven't done this event and was wondering if it was in the viewer, where do you go for this one?

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Alright, so I think it's time to tell you about that my 0.32 animation mod 'porting to release version process'.
One problem which I noticed right away - current tools which I have fail to repack new generated sprite sheet back in sharedassets file. That's a huge deal, because I made some graphics changes in spine, generated a new atlas and a png file and now I just found out new versions of the same tools doesn't work with NoR. UABEA fails, UABE 3.0 beta 1.
Version of UABE which works with NoR assets repacking, including textures without a crash is "2.2 stable d" ( )

Next, I figured that for now I'm only willing to port the exact same animation and assets from 0.32. Fair warning, I MADE THEM WRONG in the first place, there are some issues. But for that scene they happened to be minor and not a huge deal, but I'd like to redo properly. My previous sprite sheet was generated without that great uncensor which is available here at least for version 1.0.6. The only thing which is censored is that "added gameover segment with chained Aradia". But also take it a note: I made this edit before Dlis made an official gameover scene with chained and naked Aradia. My version of the scene is based on a skeleton of girl which is chained on an enemy, and I only swapped her torso and head to look like Aradia. Now you know :p
Next is a scripting data for added sequences. Like I said, that's the main issue, because Assembly-Csharp must be edited properly for scene to play, have sound and other stuff. Release version changed some things, so edited it accordingly, but one feature doesn't work properly in gameplay animation ('soft gameover' with a respawn to nearest checkpoint) which worked in 0.32 version. It's all about scripting and I'll admit, I'm not that good with it. I'll attach sources for the code and edited assets, so it can be ported and maybe with improved code.

Whole animation sequence plays in gallery and in gameplay. If a lot of people are using 1.0.7, send a "clean" version of 1.0.7 without any mods (BepInEx, boned, etc). And I'll make it compatible with 1.0.7 as well.

But as for now, I made this mod compatible with 1.0.6 with this awesome Uncensor. For now I'll consider it as a base version for my mods. Again, I want to say thanks to guys which made this uncensor omp123 , Quaking_Nuts.
" Yes, I know, it fucks up the particles, and I know it fucks up translations, but I'm still waiting on a mod-free mosaic remover that edits the Assembly-CSharp, so it'll have to do for now."
Don't think I noticed any issues with that, but know there are 2 mosaic files which controls all mosaic in the game and a way to remove them. Turning off all mosaic scripts in Assembly-Csharp is a 'meh' solution to be honest.
I also have a working spine editor version which was used for this game and I can unpack any sprite sheet to individual sprites, so it can be much easier to edit. So you can ask me if there's an interest in that.

Again, this kind of mod with added animations sequences must have edited Assembly-CSharp.dll, so it will break any mods which use that file.

View attachment 2355886

PS: F95 is still jumpy about all archives with .DLLs. There's always one false-positive. If you worry it's a virus, well, to bad for you I guess :)
...So what is this mod? I read that entire block of text. And left with this question. What is this mod?

Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022

View attachment 2355886

Thanks for your hard work! I'm sure it wasn't easy but seeing the results really makes me want to learn how to modify the game!
fun fact, if you use the mod in version 1.0.7 of the game the animation becomes a picasso style painting xD
imagen_2023-02-01_005819253.png
edit: in the end it was BepInEx screwing up the textures, replacing the image in the ModImages folder fixes it, I already checked and the animation mod works perfectly in 1.0.7!

Last edited:

appleseed21

Nov 24, 2022
Can someone link me some mods? I've already tried out the bone one, and found a few smaller quality of life mods, but I feel like I may have missed some.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes