NippleStrike

Apr 14, 2020
what is the point in releasing on steam? Are you not willing to support developers unless they take a 30% pay cut?
Publicity? The amount of potential new players will make up for the 30% cut tenfold if the game receives positive feedback and more people hear about it. Also, having games on Steam is just a matter of convenience these days.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
what is the point in releasing on steam? Are you not willing to support developers unless they take a 30% pay cut?
Can't the devs release it on steam for ~~130% (yes, I know, it is an approximate number) the price and have info there for people to purchase it directly for 100% the price? = publicity, borader reach and the option for players to save by buying directly?

ShuuIwamine1

Jan 7, 2019
Publicity? The amount of potential new players will make up for the 30% cut tenfold if the game receives positive feedback and more people hear about it. Also, having games on Steam is just a matter of convenience these days.
The default settings on steam hides adult games. Default settings are the only settings for a vast majority of users. Steam will not generate more publicity. Steam is not convenient. It's an always online cancer DRM.I just want you to know that not everyone thinks steam is good. Valve is a cancer grifting off the work of better developers and teams. They haven't made a good game in more than a decade.

Last edited by a moderator:

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
The default settings on steam hides adult games. Default settings are the only settings for a vast majority of users. Steam will not generate more publicity. Steam is not convenient. It's an always online cancer DRM. I don't expect you to understand. I just want you to know that not everyone thinks steam is good. Valve is a cancer grifting off the work of better developers and teams. They haven't made a good game in more than a decade.

That's why you use steam exclusively?
Is the game going to be on more than one site? Yes.

Did I say anything at all about using Steam exclusively? No.

Last edited by a moderator:

DevilSpear96

Aug 2, 2021
In regards to Steam, it seems like it could be an opportunity to get a smooth English translation made available. My concern with the final release is in being able to understand things. In the time it would take to learn Japanese, I could have scoured the earth for a girlfriend. There must be at least one...

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
In regards to Steam, it seems like it could be an opportunity to get a smooth English translation made available. My concern with the final release is in being able to understand things. In the time it would take to learn Japanese, I could have scoured the earth for a girlfriend. There must be at least one...
You don't need to know more than the names of a few important items and some basic sentence structuring to play the Japanese version. However, you'd loose out on the story if you care for that.

As for finding a girlfriend, it's actually pretty easy for outgoing folk. Even if you're a hard introvert like me, being well groomed and in public settings for as long as you can bare should increase your chances.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
As for finding a girlfriend, it's actually pretty easy for outgoing folk. Even if you're a hard introvert like me, being well groomed and in public settings for as long as you can bare should increase your chances.
I actually agree with the guy above. I was able to learn conversational japanese (useful thing but plot ingame is not worth it, believe me haha) and earn more than 3 times the national average salary before that happened :D

If you grind hard enough and lower your expectations low enough, then finding "some" girlfriend or boyfriend is easy (they'll even try to find you)...finding one that will match your actual expectations (and reality) in terms of looks and personality and MAYBE interests - probably the cruelest lottery in your entire life. Worst tragedy of all is having a great connection and love but lack physical attraction because they are simply below you.

I mean, look at me. After years of meeting real life bipolar crazy whores, I'd rather sit here and jerk off to animated boobies than spend time with my own lovely gf that is asexual to me despite her best attempts.

Kiegra

Mar 22, 2020
I actually agree with the guy above. I was able to learn conversational japanese (useful thing but plot ingame is not worth it, believe me haha) and earn more than 3 times the national average salary before that happened :D

If you grind hard enough and lower your expectations low enough, then finding "some" girlfriend or boyfriend is easy (they'll even try to find you)...finding one that will match your actual expectations (and reality) in terms of looks and personality and MAYBE interests - probably the cruelest lottery in your entire life. Worst tragedy of all is having a great connection and love but lack physical attraction because they are simply below you.

I mean, look at me. After years of meeting real life bipolar crazy whores, I'd rather sit here and jerk off to animated boobies than spend time with my own lovely gf that is asexual to me despite her best attempts.
It sounds as if you've been through a lot my guy, are you perhaps a wise sage who could bestow knowledge upon others? jokes aside, i personally didn't want to have to make a family due to the obligation it begets, despite having a (what i assume is an average appearance) simply earning enough to pay for my entertainment and necessity is more then enough for my mental and physical needs, so long as it fulfills me i guess

Reactions: Buziol

Faithful Lumi

Jan 12, 2019
Honestly, most of the folks here seem to be down right lovely with the exception of a few hyper aggressive folks. But we all have rough days. I'm just pretty thankful for the cool ones I have run into on these boards. A lot of them very much give off the impression of "If you need to talk, feel free to DM", which is an offer I always extend as well!

A little..ADHD stream of consciousness from a tired lady, I suppose-

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes