MingXiao

Aug 9, 2021
I only have two criticisms about this game,

1. Not nearly enough impregnation content (which is my kink, I get it.)

2. Virtually none of the bosses have any sort of H content. I -really- hope this changes.
I also have some criticism about this game.

1. Not enough beast impregnation gore death rape!

2. Not enough genocide!!!

I really hope this changes.

RBD_tai_hen

Feb 19, 2019
slime farm/nursery anyone?

was going to try for 100 slimes but ain't got no time for that
tho it's pretty surprising that I found no spawn limit even after 50+ slimes on screen, I thought the early ones would start disappearing or something.
Here's hoping the final update will have other creature impregnation for more farm lol Screenshot_10.png Screenshot_22.png Screenshot_14.png

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019

tho it's pretty surprising that I found no spawn limit even after 50+ slimes on screen, I thought the early ones would start disappearing or something.
Here's hoping the final update will have other creature impregnation for more farm lol
pff not in this game :sneaky:

Reactions: secretlydiscarded

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017

Here's hoping the final update will have other creature impregnation for more farm lol View attachment 1822201 View attachment 1822207 View attachment 1822205
Im normally not that much into those tags, but I would have loved an event where you get trapped and hang from the ceiling like her. Also, an option to free her of course. I feel a decent amount of these areas could use some more events, would be really fun. Much like the one with the big axe-dude and the one in the town bar.

PS: It's such a shame they stopped updates. I understand they did not want to charge people while they work on minor stuff that is yet to be completed that does not involve h-content, but they could have done a "charge per contribution" thing and added an event or a scene every 2-3 months just to keep up the interest and keep some small change for themselves while they continue development, esp. since it seems to take quite a while before they release the final product.

Jan 12, 2022
Im normally not that much into those tags, but I would have loved an event where you get trapped and hang from the ceiling like her.
sounds pretty hot ngl

i think the control of this game is busted how u get out of menu lol
i have not played from a while but iirc select something using mouse if nothing is selected (literally anything in the menu), then press Space key(or was it something else?)
next time don't navigate the menu using mouse, kb only gang

Leonadis77

Feb 3, 2018

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
hi all new to this game
Wondering where do i put the translation file? cuz i've this post https://f95zone.to/threads/night-of-revenge-v0-54-uncensored-d-lis.52284/post-5796226 and not really sure what do to cuz english is not my first language also i've throw the game on to my local disk D (i put ervery game on there cuz got more space on it) place the image on here case you all can help tell me where to place the file

View attachment 1849892
you should download this one, i already set it all up
https://f95zone.to/threads/night-of-revenge-v0-54-uncensored-d-lis.52284/post-6620233

eye_scream

Sep 24, 2019
I already defeat a minotaur smith near at the slum, then i lost because i don't know where i go. plsss help...

CeltySturluson

Feb 23, 2019
Hello! I was wondering where I can find the dog looking enemy? I haven't encountered it but I see it in gallery and want to know where to find it. Thank you!

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes