AblazeCoal

Apr 9, 2018
Is this even being still updated ?
D-Lis stopped sharing new updates for the time being. People say this was because they didn't want to take money from people for lackluster content, as the game goes through final steps of debugging and playtesting. However, on their Ci-En there are constantly being posted updates of the work going on, including a LOT of exciting new content, both safe and NSFW. So, not sure whether I misunderstood comments, or F95Citizens misunderstood D-Lis, but there are updates, just not playable ones. My best guess would be that D-Lis don't want their game pirated, thus no updates at all. If that intrigues you any - Ci-En and DeepL your best friends for now. On brighter side, it seems the game is actually very close to being complete and 1.0 should appear before end of the year, if not this very summer. Wishful thinking tho.

pocola1

May 10, 2020
no you actually guessed fully right and anwered my question , bassicaly if the game is still being developed or canceled or on hold and os on.

Reactions: AblazeCoal

Jax9876

Nov 17, 2020
I'm curious to how the developer does his art, anyone know what program they use to draw such amazing historical pieces? Or perhaps how he gets that jiggle in, is it physics based or purely animation.

Reactions: Darkbringer498

Anvenjade

Feb 25, 2018
I'm curious to how the developer does his art, anyone know what program they use to draw such amazing historical pieces? Or perhaps how he gets that jiggle in, is it physics based or purely animation.
The game's sprites are animated using Spine afaik.

Reactions: Jax9876

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
So, quick question, does anyone have any idea how to mod Unity Games? Specially 2D games like this one right here. I know you can do it cause a user created an extra scene(Game over) back in the day in which Aradia changes her behavior gradually and the joints(Images that conform the different parts of her body) made movements that weren't normally programmed to be like that.
If anyone would be willing to teach me the basics(Since I can't seem to find any tutorials on how to exactly do this thing I'm interested on), I would be willing to actually pay an artist to make her have bigger boobs(Which is the thing I'm interested on actually, maybe butt too), and maybe add that old 0.32 game over scene to the newest version.

Just hit me with a priv if you're willing to show me how to do it.

Last edited:

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
There is something very funny to me now about the comment of "half the fine folks posting having a peen in their hand while they do" and being super angry at the same time (slight paraphrase).

I mean, logically, I know it's probably true. I guess I just never actually visualized it and it's amazing.
No. Look. This is inaccurate. People come here precisely because they are not holding their peen right now but they'd very much like to. They are looking for their salvation. Their savior. The chosen game. (Well, at least for the next few days until it becomes stale kekw).

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes