IreliaYun

Jul 28, 2020
Where i can find the Demon beast?
I don't think there is a thing in game named "Demon Beast"
the closest thing would probably be the Demon Blacksmith, which require you to follow the "missing girl" event
follow the tips here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/night-of-revenge-v0-54-uncensored-d-lis.52284/page-66#post-5857518

So which version again for corrupted mechanic? consider the dev remove the corruption mechanic at latest version. Also how do i increase the MC lewdness?
sadly it is not a real thing even in earlier versions
there was only a value shown in the menu and nothing else, you can't interact with it at all
Oh yeah, how do i get to Suzune? i follow your map but there's a locked gate
the Suzune event is incomplete
the map shows the second time you would meet her, make sure to follow the tips in the link above

quazar

May 30, 2017
I don't think there is a thing in game named "Demon Beast"
the closest thing would probably be the Demon Blacksmith, which require you to follow the "missing girl" event
follow the tips here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/night-of-revenge-v0-54-uncensored-d-lis.52284/page-66#post-5857518

sadly it is not a real thing even in earlier versions
there was only a value shown in the menu and nothing else, you can't interact with it at all

the Suzune event is incomplete
the map shows the second time you would meet her, make sure to follow the tips in the link above
Ah alright thanks. Oh yeah does Suzune got H-scene or just dialogs?

Apr 28, 2020
I've been playing this game for a long time but lost touch. Tell me if I am correct: The dev is still working on the game and will release a completed version on Steam. My only question is that is the dev not releasing anything until the game is finished or is F95 not updating the page?

Reactions: Bulbanych
Jul 25, 2019
I've been playing this game for a long time but lost touch. Tell me if I am correct: The dev is still working on the game and will release a completed version on Steam. My only question is that is the dev not releasing anything until the game is finished or is F95 not updating the page?
Yeah you are pretty correct with everything. He stopped putting new patches out to people so he can just focus on finishing it and like every month or so he puts a post out about what he is working on now. And yes he will try to get this on steam "Also, I often get questions from overseas, but I would like to release the Steam version if it can be released. "

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
When it does come to Steam, I suspect it'll require a patch for the juicier content? I'm new to all this but I figure this site will have the full version after it's released? What would be a better way to get money to the devs to show our appreciation?

Apr 28, 2020
When it does come to Steam, I suspect it'll require a patch for the juicier content? I'm new to all this but I figure this site will have the full version after it's released? What would be a better way to get money to the devs to show our appreciation?
I imagine the Steam version will be substantially more censored than the DLsite version. Steam has relaxed its content restrictions, but Night of Revenge is pretty intense. Then again you never know, as long as your game doesn't explicitly say it has rape, then it could get through. Last Evil had a ton of forced scenes but because it was never explicitly called rape it was released on Steam. I can't imagine the snuff scenes will get through.

MingXiao

Aug 9, 2021
I imagine the Steam version will be substantially more censored than the DLsite version. Steam has relaxed its content restrictions, but Night of Revenge is pretty intense. Then again you never know, as long as your game doesn't explicitly say it has rape, then it could get through. Last Evil had a ton of forced scenes but because it was never explicitly called rape it was released on Steam. I can't imagine the snuff scenes will get through.
Forced carnal manoeuvre on unwilling subject.

Reactions: TheDude97 and Ummmh

iixviiiix

Mar 11, 2020
excure me but anyone know how to make the camera zoom more when you walk near the victims ? it's look like we can change the main camera zoom but idk where to start at.

GatchaGamer

Jun 11, 2022
View attachment 656038

Overview:
Night of Revenge is a 2D action RPG hack and slash Game from D-Lis, the maker of Bullet Requiem from back in 2015, The gameplay is inspired by Dark Souls and Metroidvania with combine visuals action of its above-average production values.
You play as character "Aradia" the main female protagonist of the game that fight corruption and her mission is to save the girls who are being torned and tortured by monster; as playthrough in your journey you'll be navigating each level and fighting enemies and bosses along the way, with some light puzzle-solving elements in stages with many unique enemies.

The game doesn't have a main story yet and currently is still being developed, for now it's available for an early inexperience gameplay walkthrough with verison updates.

Thread Updated: 2021-09-22
Release Date: 2021-03-31
Original Title: 魔女は復讐の夜に "Witch is on the Night of Revenge"
Developer/Publisher: D-Lis - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.54 Uncensored
Language: Japanese, English
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - -

Extras: UNCENSOR - GUIDE - MAP - v0.49 MAP - TRANSLATION -
Cheat
(patch above require XUnity translator) here
WIP Thread

Thanks tewi for sharing the game

View attachment 656536 View attachment 656540 View attachment 656542 View attachment 656543 View attachment 656545 View attachment 656538 View attachment 656539 View attachment 656546 View attachment 656537 View attachment 656544 View attachment 656541
When I put the zip file through virustotal, it says there is a Trojan? Does that normally happen or is there a misfire? Just wondering as I don’t want a Trojan lol

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
I know this is about to be finished, but is there a confirmed date? or aproximated month?
Noup nothing xd (From what I've been seeing, it always notifies the updates when we are at the end of the month every month, but well, maybe and when this month ends it will already be completed (maybe)) (sorry google traduction i hate it owo)

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes