YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Is there a way to free the girls chained to big dudes? They seem to dissapear after a few hits at the dude's back, but it may also mean that I just killed them.

anon241

Nov 30, 2017
Is there a way to free the girls chained to big dudes? They seem to dissapear after a few hits at the dude's back, but it may also mean that I just killed them.
I think you are freeing them. Pretty sure you get souls when they dissappear. Been a while since I played though.

Fulture

Jun 16, 2017
Is there a key to close the inventory?
I can't close after pressing the "I" key
I have bad eyesight, maybe there is a close button?

Apr 19, 2020
Space key.
That doesn't seem to work once you click on other tabs in that I menu though, like Spells etc. Every time I try to equip or change something I get hopelessly stuck. Space gets ignored once I've entered a tab and clicked on something. Been playing the whole game with default stuff.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
That doesn't seem to work once you click on other tabs in that I menu though, like Spells etc. Every time I try to equip or change something I get hopelessly stuck. Space gets ignored once I've entered a tab and clicked on something. Been playing the whole game with default stuff.
Don't use mouse in the menu. It bugs out and breaks. E and Space keys are enough to navigate the menu perfectly fine.

Reactions: AwfulArchdemon
Jan 14, 2021
Is there going to be a total English language support when release? I can't understand shit and the auto translater is... wacky.

vite mc pipe

Dec 10, 2021
even if you don't use the mouse it could have a chance to bug out if you change it too quickly

Jun 21, 2018
So basically, it's mostly broken :confused:

I keep getting all these important-looking items, like swords and talismans. Sucks I don't know what it's like to use any of it.
It's a bit jank but with a bit trial and error you can actually learn how to avoid getting stuck and properly play with all items

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
So basically, it's mostly broken :confused:

I keep getting all these important-looking items, like swords and talismans. Sucks I don't know what it's like to use any of it.
Starting weapon is actually one of the 3 best weapons in the entire game. Other weapons either too slow for you to hit anything or deal miniscule damage.

Archywiz

Sep 22, 2021
Starting weapon is actually one of the 3 best weapons in the entire game. Other weapons either too slow for you to hit anything or deal miniscule damage.
The katana in the third save is the most useless piece of garbage ive ever used to fight in my life. This is just my opinion.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes