Mfrw

Jan 16, 2020
some help i can't make it work most of the controls are not working and the the game is not letting me do anything

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
It's probably madness at this point that I check back every day to see if there's anything new to report...
You can set an E-mail notification for chnges on the thread with the "watch" function, though I understand the feeling, this game is one of the ones that I'm actually interested in, mostly because is a good game with H content, and not just a justification for a H gallery (although I also like puzzle games too, so take it with a pinch of salt xD)

cosmonight19

Nov 1, 2021
When will version 0.55 be released?
there won't be a version 0.55, the next release is going to be the full version. demos have stopped coming out so people don't feel like they've already experienced the whole game before the full release. as for when, it sounds like it should be within the next couple of months but there's been no official release date given. it'll be done when it's done.

HellomynameisCAT

Feb 25, 2018
there won't be a version 0.55, the next release is going to be the full version. demos have stopped coming out so people don't feel like they've already experienced the whole game before the full release. as for when, it sounds like it should be within the next couple of months but there's been no official release date given. it'll be done when it's done.
You give us all hope by saying this, but where did you get the information?

Atomsphere

May 22, 2019
You give us all hope by saying this, but where did you get the information?
All we really have is the posts seen at from the from the front page. What we know is the last beta was in September of last year and what he's shared about what he's added to the game since then. Last update was about music. Before that was talk about finishing up badends and bosses. We could get an announcement for release at the end of the month. But it might be a while before it comes out.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Is that normal?
Yes, its nothing new for pretty much ANY file in existence. Its guaranteed that (any antivirus program ever made)/(any antivirus program ever made) will shit itself and hit the emergency switch at the slightest look of any line of code that even if it doesn't look like a vague threat. If no one else has had this problem and no one else whom has downloaded the game has had an issue even after checking multiple times then its safe, assuming no one here's a lazy jackass and ran it without a care in the world.

Reactions: Loli_Kyn

gintamago

Sep 17, 2018
Whenevee I finish the fight to rescue illusive the event trigger is restarted and I can't progress to the door behind them. Anyone have a fix for this?

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
Whenevee I finish the fight to rescue illusive the event trigger is restarted and I can't progress to the door behind them. Anyone have a fix for this?
You can't progress to the door because there's nothing behind that door. You should explore the location more.
Illusive's event always restarts so that you could see both endings that depend on your choice after defeating 2 fat dudes.
Also, after you do this event, you'll meet Illusive in another location, if you're observant enough to find the place in question.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes