Atomsphere

May 22, 2019
Update posted today
October release date mentioned here " このまま大きな問題が無ければあくまで予定ではありますが9月下旬~10月辺りには販売開始出来るのかなと思います。 "
which translates from deepl as
"If there are no major problems, we expect to be able to start sales around late September or October, although this is only a tentative schedule."

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
Great news, thanks for relaying.

Hopefully, the left of their 0.46 version point has at least 3 or 4 new enemies and animation.
That or maybe just wholely GameoverCG that left a lot to be drawn.

But really can't blame anyone but myself when I bloated with multiple betas when I should have reserved all the good stuff for its full release ... gotta do better next time, I guess.

asudiaysdaks

Feb 15, 2022
To keep this short for most people,

TLDR: This is an "improved" version of secretlydiscarded's translation that should have everything in the current version plus some bits I could translate from the blog, the first file is what you want, and the second one is almost all the changes I've made with some comments (for any translators) but doesn't include a before and after.

Now for the slightly longer version:

I basically did the same thing as secretlydiscarded in regards to using MTLs like Deepl and Papago but I also used what little Japanese knowledge I had. I tried including everything missed and "fixed" a lot of the dialogue. I also used Jisho, a Japanese dictionary and some other dictionaries meant for Japanese people (Yes there is a difference). This should translate everything currently in-game (I might have missed some obscure text) plus also some of the things that were from the developer's cien which currently only includes:
  • The Bandit's Diary
  • The Costume Menu + Text on Aradia's Current Costume (Other two Costume displayed had their names blurred)
So in theory, most things should be "better" but I will admit, I've made some things way wordier or harder to understand since I was translating and not really localizing. One thing I will say I absolutely butchered would be the onomatopoeia aka the moaning and groaning, those were absolutely horrible to try transcribing to English. (Keyword here is transcribe I gave up trying to translate them properly after a while)

The first file is the one you want, while the second one is just a list of changes I've made with number lines listing where they are on the actual translation file. Unfortunately, I only really started organizing and recording about halfway through so it doesn't include all the changes made and a before and after.

But that's about all, this is my first time translating and I did all of this by myself so go easy on me. Of course, any and all criticism and suggestions are welcome, especially any suggestions for the moans. (Also sorry for the bad formatting)

Oh and in case I didn't make this clear, this translation uses secretlydiscarded's translation as a base (since it was the best translation available at the time) and by no means am I claiming all of this as my own work.

Apr 19, 2020
So in theory, most things should be "better" but I will admit, I've made some things way wordier or harder to understand since I was translating and not really localizing. One thing I will say I absolutely butchered would be the onomatopoeia aka the moaning and groaning, those were absolutely horrible to try transcribing to English. (Keyword here is transcribe I gave up trying to translate them properly after a while)
You tried to fix the moans? :D OMG it hurts just to think about...

Literally all moans n' groans in this game are like Aramaic. I don't even wanna try to give an example for fear of looking, sounding and feeling stupid.

Drybear

Aug 31, 2020
Let's fucking gooooooooooooooooo, almost there boys!!

I can't bring myself to get hype about any new AAA game releases after the awful travesty aka the butchering of ff7 "remake"
Night of Revenge I can get hype for :D definitely purchasing to support this one

Asdere

Feb 1, 2018
Meat armor is in the game but it's own self contained thing. In previous updates they'd chain you up and wear you in the overworld but it was moved to the ero event in the underground basilica
I've never seen this in the game. Where exactly can I find this?

erixstyle79

Aug 30, 2021
Update posted today
October release date mentioned here " このまま大きな問題が無ければあくまで予定ではありますが9月下旬~10月辺りには販売開始出来るのかなと思います。 "
which translates from deepl as
"If there are no major problems, we expect to be able to start sales around late September or October, although this is only a tentative schedule."
That made my day a whole lot brighter.

Reactions: Atomsphere

Quality_chemistry

May 8, 2019
Does anyone know where to find the old padlock key for the first area? Similarly, has the green girl been implemented into the main game or is it gallery only atm?

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
TBH, I won't mind if the devs need another month or two to complete their work. On the other hand, this is one of those few games where I feel like General Grevious, in wanting to add this to my private collection, as quickly as inhumanely possible.

Mancorl

Sep 14, 2021
How to find the scene bunny girl be fuck in Bar ? I see the video but cant find it.
Once you get to the city. go right into the alley and then go right until you see an event marker to start it

I've never seen this in the game. Where exactly can I find this?
in the 3rd area (area before the underground bassilica) i believe you have to follow the road down, where you see an event marker with two ogres, one wearing a meat shield. once you start the event and defeat both of them you have to miss, and theyll wear you as a meat shield

c3907970

Aug 14, 2022
Once you get to the city. go right into the alley and then go right until you see an event marker to start it
You mean Slum area? I go to right side but I never see a even marker . My game is using save file to play, maybe only the first time can see the event marker? But meat armor event can be triggered repeatedly, maybe I'm in the wrong place?

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes