AinsSakamoto

Nov 27, 2020
I have a stupid problem: how the f*ck do I leave menus when there is no "back" button? Ecs does not work and settings are also not helping much

Dahotshot

Aug 10, 2021
I know there's an auto translator around, but man am I looking forward to an actual English translation, whether it be fan-translated or an official release. There's so much of the world-building and event scenes that we're all missing out on.

Reactions: Netatama and Fleep

Haruune

May 28, 2018
Some scene not in the gallery, like meat armor .Hope the game will release more content.
Meat armor is in the game but it's own self contained thing. In previous updates they'd chain you up and wear you in the overworld but it was moved to the ero event in the underground basilica

AblazeCoal

Apr 9, 2018
I know there's an auto translator around, but man am I looking forward to an actual English translation, whether it be fan-translated or an official release. There's so much of the world-building and event scenes that we're all missing out on.
Dude, not to be a dick, but read the damn thread. This fantrans by @secretlydiscarded still holds up pretty well and only some of the newer content isn't translated. (Tho I also suspect that I fucked up merging this fantrans into machtrans and it's fully translated if you ain't as much of a numbnut as I am...)

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes