Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
The katana in the third save is the most useless piece of garbage ive ever used to fight in my life. This is just my opinion.
The unupgraded katana is better to use since you don't need to learn an entirely new method of 'stab-happy-festival' but, in each version the aerial cut for the katana is good due to its decent range and damage. On that note, I usually use the starting sword or katana (not the upgraded quick draw version) as my main weapons since most weapons either do too little dps, have a lack of proper range, or use up too much stamina for a slow swing that might miss if you're not a newtype or used to the movesets. I do dick around every now and then with the staff because, well, flying stabbings and the stone club due to it feeling cathartic to whack things with what amounts to Flint the Time Detective's dad.

Reactions: Archywiz

FearOfR34

Apr 19, 2020
oh thx for the fast reply, but, uhm, it hasn't been updated for like almost over half a year, did something happen? Are they taking a break maybe?
They aren't releasing new updates to the public but they are still working on the game and sharing info. Game should be nearing completion iirc

Developer is always updating us on the progress

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
They aren't releasing new updates to the public but they are still working on the game and sharing info. Game should be nearing completion iirc

Developer is always updating us on the progress
oh ok. Thank you.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes