dcglk

May 19, 2017
Has any one find a way to load the sprite animation ( .atlas other stuff) want to make a Gif
and been brain picking at it on Unity project, Game is extracted for project

RBD_tai_hen

Feb 19, 2019
so question regarding the imminent full release, once it comes out will there be an english translation to accompany it, or will we still rely on the same mtl as right now? Or perhaps someone here is already planning to translate the full game? If so, how long would it probably take?

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
so question regarding the imminent full release, once it comes out will there be an english translation to accompany it, or will we still rely on the same mtl as right now? Or perhaps someone here is already planning to translate the full game? If so, how long would it probably take?
The author hasn't stated anything about an english version so the first approximation would probably be the unity auto translator. But if someone were willing to at least clean it up so it's understandable (like in this version) I think it will probably be fine, but as of now I have no idea how much more new content is added so it might take a while.

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
To answer your question (just because thread is getting pretty big) the autor of the current translation and map is willing to do a full fan translation when the game comes out, same for the map if I'm right (note there are a couple of translations and that was a bit ago so as for translation, your best bet is a fan made translation using the current as base line), for an official translation, that would be possible if a steam release, but I recall that being mentioned as a possibility and not a promise.

Controller gets you around the game. Maybe kb/m will work on full release.
This fellow member is right mukad123, this game as for right now is better played with any controller/gamepad (though an Xb one is an easy pick), keyboard and mouse do work too but is kinda buggy as if you use mouse you might bug it and flat out not respond, meaning is intended as only keyboard (I've tested and that way works fine). If anyone sees this message giving is at this moment the most recent please note this: THIS GAME IS PLAYABLE IN CURRENT VERSION (0.54) WITHOUT CONTROLLER, JUST USE ONLY KEYBOARD OR ELSE IT MOST LIKELY BUG OUT.

Hope this help a little to others too :)

Reactions: Beats9821

krakjen

Aug 21, 2017
To answer your question (just because thread is getting pretty big) the autor of the current translation and map is willing to do a full fan translation when the game comes out, same for the map if I'm right (note there are a couple of translations and that was a bit ago so as for translation, your best bet is a fan made translation using the current as base line), for an official translation, that would be possible if a steam release, but I recall that being mentioned as a possibility and not a promise.

This fellow member is right mukad123, this game as for right now is better played with any controller/gamepad (though an Xb one is an easy pick), keyboard and mouse do work too but is kinda buggy as if you use mouse you might bug it and flat out not respond, meaning is intended as only keyboard (I've tested and that way works fine). If anyone sees this message giving is at this moment the most recent please note this: THIS GAME IS PLAYABLE IN CURRENT VERSION (0.54) WITHOUT CONTROLLER, JUST USE ONLY KEYBOARD OR ELSE IT MOST LIKELY BUG OUT.

Hope this help a little to others too :)
KB/M is fine.
Just don't touch the mouse in the menus.
It never bugs out in the actual game.

C254

Sep 18, 2022
Any way to fix inputs not working? I've tried starting the game and basically can't leave the first menu since none of my key presses are being recognized. Do I have to plug in a controller?

4.50 star(s) 80 Votes