Annan

Jul 6, 2018
Just so I know if I'm stuck or if I've reached the end of v0.54... Does the build end at the Labratory entrance?

Annan

Jul 6, 2018
reply to my question above, then i will tell you.
My searching the forums says its still the two. One person mentioned that the spiders had been brought up as a potential expansion of the pregnancy mechanic, but that hasn't been implemented. The dev certainly did not mention anything in their updates regarding pregnancy content in their last two upates (one being July, the other September).

Now, repay the favour compadre :cool:

Reactions: Gaym

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
My searching the forums says its still the two. One person mentioned that the spiders had been brought up as a potential expansion of the pregnancy mechanic, but that hasn't been implemented. The dev certainly did not mention anything in their updates regarding pregnancy content in their last two upates (one being July, the other September).

Now, repay the favour compadre :cool:
There are a few more locations after the laboratory. The first part of the laboratory is essentially a puzzle, where you need to move the central floor to make progress (kinda like the staircase in the Duke's Archives from Dark Souls). It's not exactly difficult, but it may require a bit of trial and error. Just search the area for levers and see what paths open up and what close, sooner or later you'll find the correct way.

Annan

Jul 6, 2018
There are a few more locations after the laboratory. The first part of the laboratory is essentially a puzzle, where you need to move the central floor to make progress (kinda like the staircase in the Duke's Archives from Dark Souls). It's not exactly difficult, but it may require a bit of trial and error. Just search the area for levers and see what paths open up and what close, sooner or later you'll find the correct way.
I just realized that if you press jump + down you can drop down platforms. I got to the labratory without ever realizing that and needed to figure that out before I could progress. :KEK:

LegionOfNod

Aug 5, 2021
Can somebody tell me where the light wall spell. Normally always found it but now for some reason i'm to stupid to find it.

itsprettysimpleyeah

Sep 14, 2022
Anyone else play 0.54 on normal found it a bit easy? Haven't tried the harder difficulties but I hope it's more fulfilling than normal. The Library Succubus was probably the hardest part in normal

4.50 star(s) 80 Votes